kiran manepalli

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 07:13 pm
I've been married but I met married girl hetalmehta in nashville and we became friends. I was attracted to her. Then we became closer friends and would flirt in a? "joking" way. She is married and knows that I am married, and most likely I don't think she was even attracted to me in the? same way. But, I haven't been able to get her out of my head, - I have lots of female friends. But this one is different, I feel guilty and confused by my feelings for her

oolongteasup

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 12:09 am
@kiranmanepalli,
Quote:
I'm in LOVE with hetal mehta

who doesnt love heavy metal

pls email me your bank a/c and credit card details with pins
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 11:18 am
@kiranmanepalli,
You're married and she is married. Something my grandmother always said to me comes to mind here. When confronted with temptation, don't just walk away, run away from it. Applying that to your situation, I'd say just limit or eliminate your contact with her. And whenever thoughts of her sneak into your head, tell your wife how much you love her (your wife that is) and how much you appreciate your wife's love and companionship. You'll stop thinking about this other woman in no time at all.
heven

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 07:41 am
@CoastalRat,
No problem kiran manepalli do what is best for you. If you love hetal mehta then tell your wife..and as for those people who think they know the mind of some sort of man made god!!??? oh the arrogance! oh the presumption of the religious!........... ignore them too. do it if you want to, but dont whine and moan if and when it all blows up in your face. affairs are sexy and fun, but with enormous down sides too. stop being a weasel and make up your own damn mind!
kiranmanepalli

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 07:49 am
@heven,
I've been having an affair with hetal mehta since last 2years. I'm married too. Have I ever felt guilty about the affair....no. We both have been extremely careful, our intent is not to hurt . We find in each other what we don't have in our marriages..My wife kalyani is dull and i don't love her at all..
jespah

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 07:54 am
@kiranmanepalli,
So, since your first post, suddenly you've been having an affair for 2 years.

Which is it? Flirting or an affair? There's a thousand miles of distance between talk and kissing and sex.

Sorry your wife is so dull. Why not leave her? At least give her a chance to be with someone else. If things are so lousy with her, at least man up enough to set her free.
0 Replies

kiranmanepalli

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 03:56 pm
An affair is a basic human thing to do, if we were not meant to have affairs we would not have been given the ability to feel physical attraction to others, its an animal instinct and the only reason people get hurt is becuse their egos get damaged, thats it, simple as that. The only place you will hear that an affair is wrong is in man made religions and through society which is made up by man. Our basic inner wants and needs should be satisfied, if my wife has an affair with a man who does not know me, I would have no anger towards her whatsoever for all I know she could be in love with him so I would certainly not call her a whore and would not end up bitter and cynical. I am a married man I have no children.
jespah

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 04:23 pm
@kiranmanepalli,
kiranmanepalli wrote:

An affair is a basic human thing to do, if we were not meant to have affairs we would not have been given the ability to feel physical attraction to others, its an animal instinct and the only reason people get hurt is becuse their egos get damaged, thats it, simple as that. The only place you will hear that an affair is wrong is in man made religions and through society which is made up by man. Our basic inner wants and needs should be satisfied, if my wife has an affair with a man who does not know me, I would have no anger towards her whatsoever for all I know she could be in love with him so I would certainly not call her a whore and would not end up bitter and cynical. I am a married man I have no children.

Ha, no. Amazingly enough, we are actually intelligent animals. This means we can -- it's incredible! -- deny our instincts. After all, many of us, I am sure, have felt the urge to harm others if we are inconvenienced by them. Yet we do not. Why? Because we are -- you guessed it! -- thinking creatures. Apply that to sex. We don't go out and ravish (this is a nice word for it) everyone we see because we -- oh, there's that idea again! -- have self-control.

Like I said before, leave your wife if you're so enamored of this other girl. Or guy; I can't tell the gender from the name. Man up and give your wife a chance to have someone else and not in the context of a sneaking around, lying affair.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 08:02 am
@kiranmanepalli,
So if this is your attitude, why do you feel sneaky and guilty? You've just justified what you are doing by saying you see nothing wrong with it. So why the guilt that you talked about in your initial post? Go do whatever you want. Or maybe your wife doesn't know you feel this way? Maybe you should let her know that it is ok with you if she has an affair. Seems like the right thing to do.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 10:19 am
@kiranmanepalli,
Maybe your wife thinks you are dull.

You are hurting your wife. Either work it out with your wife or break it off so she can enjoy her life. You are being selfish.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 03:47 pm
Are there social or economic reasons you STAY married to a woman you say you don't love and that she is boring?

Two years is a long time. What do you want from all this?

You say having multiple relations is normal. So you are going to continue to have more relationships, even if you and this person, hetal, get together?

0 Replies

kiranmanepalli

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 03:59 pm
i love hetal name because i also smile .... really its a lovely name because its my sister name!!she is very cute! ...I love my wife madly. I am the luckiest guy in the world
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 08:28 pm
What the hell?

You need to make up your damn mind Laughing

First, its a flirt, then its an affair, then your wife is dull, then you love her.

jesus christ. Get a grip.

If you dont feel good about the affair dont have it. Its plain and simple.
If you find your wife dull ( which is the reason FOR affairs one partner not in love with the other , disconnect, age difference, life path difference, etc..or bored or what ever..) then leave her and find what you want.

If you DO love her and just like having two women, maybe you should consider an open marriage. A lot of people thrive in those, but it requires all partners to be OK with the situation.

yes. love can come from an affair. A real relationship can and they DO come from affairs.. but the affair has to end either by divorce of the two parties, or end of the affiar.
If its real love, then you two will find a way to be together.
If its just sex, well good luck there.

It is always hard to go back to the spouse and tell them you have found another. No one really wants to hurt another person that way, but you should do it. If you think you can divorce with out saying what is going on, by all means do so. Save the pain. that is not an easy burden for anyone to carry and something, if it can be avoided , SHOULD be . But please treat your wife with respect and if you dotn want to be married to her, do not. She can have a turn with someone who DOES want to be with her, and YOU can be with someone you want to be with. Life is too short to sustain a crappy , unhappy, sexless marriage. I really DONT understand why people stay in those types of relationships calling them love. Rolling Eyes

Guess i dont really have much to say Smile
abusive

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 10:46 pm
This is all fake question created by fake person..don't waste energy replying to this question..
ossobuco

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 11:21 pm
@abusive,
Well, that makes sense..
0 Replies

pra

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2010 09:31 pm
hey bud i know how you feel,but if your in a relationship with hetal mehta now,its obvious you are missing her,so to make it short,work on her,talk to her she just wants to feel special,and heard,this should start you on a good relationship with her if your wife is dull....if not get out now life is too short....good luck kiran manepalli...
0 Replies

kiranmanepalli

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2010 09:44 pm
Me and She known each Other Since past 2 years. First we were friends.But I liked her from the First Site.she was married with kids.. Husband use to stay out .. We started talking But only as a friend. But i know she knew it that..

And we are in touch since that time.. Now we are very far .. few dayz back i proposed that i love her.. But she still did'nt accepted. But i know that she loves me a lot..Lot more than anyone.. And she will accept one day.. But she is very much afraid..

About her I have No words to describe. She is the Most Wonderful lady in my World. Very Noble,Humble,Kind,Helping,beautiful,charming,smilliing,sweet and many more ..
pra

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2010 10:12 pm
She is a very smart and independent and responsible woman, she owns her own business, she is very educated and etc.. so I feel like if you both smart and upfront and honest with each other about it.. though absolutely not fail-proof, it gives you better odds. This of course is all what I say know.. when you are filled with love and excitement with hetal mehta then you should not be confused with yourself at this point. you can talk to her and make love, and don't think about her husband, she just gives you some of what need right now, and I think you give her the same. I really don't want to hurt you kiran manepalli though you are so confused.
jespah

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 04:38 am
@pra,
Nice to see you're still speaking to yourself.
pra

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 09:53 am
@jespah,
Of course I'm not talking to myself. That would be, you know, what crazy people like kiran manepalli do. And I'm not crazy. No jespah, I'm completely sane, quite normal.

Of course I'm not talking into an empty topic, pretending that there's someone on the other end answering me, talking to me, caring and listening. Because seriously, who the hell is that needy? Who is so insecure that they need someone to listen to them talk, even if it's actually just person like him?

Oh, I was just giving comments to someone I was thinking about him. It's an awesome if he need support.., of course I'd sing along to it. Puh-leeease, have you never reviewed your chemistry notes under your breath, thinking about the structure of aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids? It's one of the best ways to make love, you know?
0 Replies