I'm pregnant and my boyfriend is disappointed.

Linkat

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 03:02 pm
@Bella Dea,
Well maybe superman could - he did turn back time to revive Lois Lane.
eoe

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 05:40 pm
@Linkat,
No Supermen here. I don't think our original poster is either.
0 Replies

dancerdoll

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 12:04 am
@watk,
first of all KEEP THE BABY!!!! do not give up the baby for him ,you will regret it for the rest of your life...hope this helps Smile
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 11:57 pm
@watk,
It all seems a bit bizard to me, seems you live in some 3rd world country, who's customs are to marry in an extremely young age.

Do you have economical foundation to support a child? What about home, education and job?
0 Replies

nyjaelp

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2010 05:40 pm
I think the best thing is to go for adoption my mom had me at 16 and it was complicated for her and now she grew up to regret everything she made a mistake on, it's hard to raise a child that you cant provide for, plus you would want to think of what's good for the baby i think she/he would appreciate a family that can love her, that is able to provide, that has experience. Not only you would have to think of what your boyfriend wants, it took two of you to make the baby now it's gonna take two of you to decide. I hope you make a good decision (think of what's right for the baby).
0 Replies

nyjaelp

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2010 05:43 pm
@sullyfish6,
I say the same thing!
0 Replies