'Ax Men' Star's Daughter Killed By Dog

BillRM

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 04:38 am
@Ionus,
Sorry fool but I am neither a pot smoker or all that lonely for human companionship and in fact when I form my first such bond I was an only child and a only grandchildren and therefore the center of four adults attentions living on the same property. Hell I come from a long line of humans who had bonded with dogs over the decades beginning with my parents and grandparents on both sides of the family.

Yes, my silly friend people do bond with animals who can also bond with people and I feel sad for those who cannot do so and had away view such people as emotionally handicapped.

If you wish to see how must people care about their animals you can look up the tens of billions of dollars a year they spend on vets bills alone to care for them.

Be that as it may there are many tens of thousands if not many hundreds of thousands of people who would reacted as I had predicted and therefore if your concern is saving human life your plan would result is many times the total numbers of death from dog attacks for the next few thousand years in a matter of weeks or months.

In any case outlawing or banning dogs is not going to happen even one breed at a time and once more I feel sorry that you are so emotionally handicapped.
Intrepid

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 07:54 am
@BillRM,
I often do not agree with Ionus, but do not consider him a fool. Do you have some personal knowledge that would help me to change my opinion?

Billy wrote:
Quote:
Hell I come from a long line of humans who had bonded with dogs over the decades beginning with my parents and grandparents on both sides of the family.

Long line of humans beginning with your parents and grandparents? Gee, you do have a long history, don't you. Laughing

Your foolish comment, in and of itself, does not necessarily make you a fool.
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:14 am
no

but some of the other ones do.

Laughing
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 01:43 pm
@Intrepid,
Sure, he is a fool, if for no other reason that if you dare to disagree with him he claimed you are a pothead or a Unabomber type person living alone in a shack with no human contact of any kind. Force to forms emotional relationships with only animals.

This kinds of personal attacks without any foundation in the real universe make him at least look like a fool.

He does however have a small point as my wife had just cheerfully pointed out concerning dogs and humans. In 1990 when she was, living with me as a girlfriend she informed me that she was moving back to Detroit from Miami.

I said to her fine however, Muffin her dog and I had bonded and she was straying with me and not going back to Detroit with her.

At this point she then claimed that I had always love her dog more then her but as I then pointed out to her the dog was not telling me she wish to leaved me.

In any case, decades later I did end up marrying the lady so I guess we also had a lasting bond almost as strong as the one I had form with her dog<grin>.
Intrepid

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 03:02 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Sure, he is a fool, if for no other reason that if you dare to disagree with him he claimed you are a pothead or a Unabomber type person living alone in a shack with no human contact of any kind. Force to forms emotional relationships with only animals.

This kinds of personal attacks without any foundation in the real universe make him at least look like a fool.

Take out the word he and one could easily assume that you are the subject of what you just wrote. You attack anybody that dares to disagree with you. Since you are infrequently correct, it is a valid assumption.
BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 09:05 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
you attack anybody that dares to disagree with you.

Only if they claimed that they can give credit to a fairy tale that even as a ten year old boy I knew was nonsense.
Ionus

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 09:13 pm
@BillRM,
Why is it always about you miss william ? Are you hear to discuss and learn or to preach and ridicule ?
Intrepid

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 06:04 pm
@Ionus,
Preaching is probably not the correct word here. Ridicule seems to fit quite nicely.
0 Replies