chai2

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 01:48 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Do you like racist jokes Chai? Do you like jokes about mentally disabled people? What about jokes about Holocaust victims, do you think they're funny?

Not really, not really and not really.

It doesn't seem you have read anything I've said, so, you're triggering me and I don't feel this is a safe place.

Until I get an apology from you for making me feel vulnerable and upset, I will be forced to tweet about you to my followers.
izzythepush

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 01:55 pm
@chai2,
It's very easy to mock the weak and vulnerable. Do you have a real belly laugh when you hear about how a victim of abuse killed themselves after someone like you triggered something just for the fun of it?

Just because I don't have any triggers, or really deep trauma to live with doesn't mean it's alright for me to take the piss out of them.
chai2

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 02:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, ok, I where you're coming from as your son or daughter (couldn't make out which from the context) just private messaged me giving me an earful about how DARE I!, and a lot of other THINGS IN ALL CAPS! and that you were izzy's kid and so that why and so forth and so on.

So yeah, now I'm definately all triggered and stuff.

I'm going to have a lie down over it all.

TheSubliminalKid

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 02:34 pm
@chai2,
I explained how I have been assaulted for being trans and how I have lost three trans friends and how it's disgusting to put the lives of the entire trans community above one animal.

This was Chai's response:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1a1c627d4e2c3c7e6027eef473a1beea/tumblr_inline_pq0rdd4Uu21wb8t8c_540.png

Don't waste your energy on heartless bigots.

For the record, in my private message I explained that I was a he. You just thought it would be funny to play the "I don't know a trans persons gender" joke - or you actively wanted to make a trans person uncomfortable. Either way that's pretty damn transphobic, but what should I expect from someone that's outwardly pro-transphobic jokes?
izzythepush

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 02:36 pm
@chai2,
Faux outrage is so much easier than taking responsibility.

You can dish it out but you can't take it

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if you did have your triggers, but clearly we're a million miles from them right now which is why you keep going on about it. I don't want to have a stab at it though because it wouldn't be very nice to do.

And what you're doing isn't very nice. I know you're going through a lot of **** right now, but I think you'd be better off having a word with yourself.
chai2

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 04:08 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
No Kid, I really didn't read it deeply enough to figure out if you were male or female, twas no joke.

My mind started fogging over after I realized you were serious.

You 2 need to go have a cup of tea together, and chill.

Obviously anything someone says to either of you makes that person bigoted, transphobic etc etc.

Oh....my comment about "not giving a **** about any community"? You neglected to mention that was in response to your accusing me of caring more about the well being of animals than to "the transgender community"

Yeah.....I do care about the welfare of innocent animals who can't speak for themselves as individuals, or organize themselves into groups that will prevent humans from performing vivisections, beating, breeding them in puppy mills and performing other atrocities on them, more than I do communities of any type of people, or most individuals in general for that matter.

Animals, although there are exceptions (but it's their nature) don't take offense where none was given, twist or omit what was said or done, or get their chonies in a twist to the point where they have to complain about the hand life dealt them.

I definately like animals more than most the animals that is called human.
There are individuals I like more than animals, and they don't whine about life too much.

So you're a he. Big deal. I honestly don't give a **** that you're trans, a he or a she or neither. I also don't care any more or less that you lost 3 trans friends than if you told me you lost 3 friends to cancer, car accidents, suicide, or anything else. I don't even remember reading anything about that. You were so into your caps lock by that time I wasn't paying any attention.

So your trans.
Big deal.

I mean seriously, big ******* deal. It makes you not one iota different from every other person walking around this planet. It doesn't make you special or different in any way.

What all this has to do with atheism, I don't know.

chai2

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 04:13 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Faux outrage is so much easier than taking responsibility.

You can dish it out but you can't take it

No idea what you're talking about. Not outraged, don't know what you think my responsibilites are, don't know what you think I'm dishing out or not taking.

As far as faux outrage, that's what I was talking about with the term "outrage culture" Being mad for the sake of being mad. It's a ******* hobby nowadays. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not outraged, or even miffed. I'm thinking you're so angry you've spilled the excess into me.

You 2 have in a matter of a few posts managed to create some entire world around absolutely nothing.

Hingehead said previously that you were smarter than that.

I'm not at all sure you are at this point.
You just want to remain mad.
Go for it.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 04:19 pm
@izzythepush,
I gotta go with you on Gervais.
izzythepush

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 04:29 pm
@Leadfoot,
Frankie Boyle says it best.

hingehead

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 08:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Frankie Boyle is a disgusting individual who makes jokes about Downs Syndrome.
hingehead

Mon 15 Apr, 2019 08:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Sorry, had to go a long way back to find this
Quote:
Are you also transphobic?

No.

Cheers.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Tue 16 Apr, 2019 12:50 am
@hingehead,
Boyle made one joke which was then addressed properly. It wasn't okay or acceptable but it WAS addressed.

Gervais uses us as the butt of his jokes all the time and then argues against our humanity. He has expressed transphobic opinions openly.

I mean I knew a2k was full of transphobic bigots but it's a bit pathetic to claim you give a crap about other people just to deflect from the fact you don't think trans people should have human rights.

I just farted. It was funnier than anything Ricky Gervais has ever said.
Olivier5

Tue 16 Apr, 2019 03:54 am
@chai2,
There's this thing called "transatheism"... :-)

0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Tue 16 Apr, 2019 09:09 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Until I get an apology from you for making me feel vulnerable and upset, I will be forced to tweet about you to my followers.

Oh no.

I'm sure a tiny handful of followers will surely show Izzy that it's not okay to attack transphobes for being transphobic!

Honestly you're so pathetic, whining that you "don't feel safe" and that you're "triggered" while literally saying trans people are too sensitive because we don't want to be murdered any more.

What a nasty self centred bigot you are. Go ahead and tweet about how sad you are that your transphobia was called out. If your life is based on what a small number of internet randos think then you're even sadder than I thought.

By the way I recently performed stand up comedy at a transgender art event and everyone pissed themselves laughing.

I didn't even need to be a bigot or anything.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 16 Apr, 2019 08:32 pm
Georgia Engel, known to many as Georgette on the Mary Tyler Moore show, and later on Everyone Loves Raymond, died yesterday.

The video below shows how vital she was just a year ago (starts at :38)

70 is young nowadays to die, but especially I would think if you were so physically active.

Unfortunately, as a Chrisitan Scientist, she did not go to doctors, and her cause of death is not known.

How many years could she have lived if she didn't follow this nonsense?

Olivier5

Wed 17 Apr, 2019 05:33 am
@chai2,
The term "Christian Scientist" always puzzled me... guess I should read their wikipedia entry; they seem like a strange lot.
chai2

Wed 17 Apr, 2019 06:20 am
@Olivier5,
I remember doing a report on them way back in my elementary school days. I was probably between 10 and 12.

Just now woke up, but from what I can remember they believe all physical things are just a (very strong) illusion. That using medical treatments or drugs are buying into it.

I’m going to go check it out myself, I can’t remember why they call it science. Except maybe they think it’s some kind of knowledge, science meaning knowledge from Latin.

I believe the founder, Mary Baker Eddy, died as a result of a fall on an icy sidewalk.

On the positive side, I’m not sure but I believe Christian Scientist follow very common sense health practices like a good diet and exercise.
Leadfoot

Wed 17 Apr, 2019 07:00 am
@chai2,
Quote:
Unfortunately, as a Chrisitan Scientist, she did not go to doctors, and her cause of death is not known.

How many years could she have lived if she didn't follow this nonsense?

Christianity is a cult of death in some ways. Sounds bad when you put it that way, but logically, why would a Christian want to remain here after their sentence is up? She served her time well, made it past the three score and ten mark and lived a full and healthy life the whole time.

I'd say she called it just right, well done Georgia.
chai2

Wed 17 Apr, 2019 07:13 am
@chai2,
Whoops sorry. She died the pneumonia many years later. Reading about the religion was quite a rabbit hole.
Leadfoot

Wed 17 Apr, 2019 07:32 am
@chai2,
Well **** me, your reporting sucks.

Still, well done Georgia.