MWal

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 03:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
They do their research and do their best refute God.
cicerone imposter

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 03:37 pm
@MWal,
There are so many gods in this world, will the real god please stand up!
Smileyrius

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 04:03 pm
cheers for the thoughts peeps.

Frank wrote:
You ought really to consider why you refer to definitions that differ from yours to be "ignorant."

I would not assert that a theist that holds definitions different to mine to be ignorant so much as those that are ignorant often have a different definition, often one that suits their argument. I can be ignorant at times too mind, I just try to avoid it. I'm sure you too have dealt with the same kind of ignorance toward your .... I was going to say "beliefs" but you know what I mean Smile
Frank Apisa

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 06:00 pm
@Smileyrius,
Smileyrius wrote:

cheers for the thoughts peeps.

Frank wrote:
You ought really to consider why you refer to definitions that differ from yours to be "ignorant."

I would not assert that a theist that holds definitions different to mine to be ignorant so much as those that are ignorant often have a different definition, often one that suits their argument. I can be ignorant at times too mind, I just try to avoid it. I'm sure you too have dealt with the same kind of ignorance toward your .... I was going to say "beliefs" but you know what I mean Smile

Yup...thanks. Wink
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 06:08 pm
We are Gods; the Universe lives inside of us, which explains how only so many people can truly experience the evolution of intelligence, reason, love, communication, intuition and this juxtaposition between the cosmic contrasts which encompass them. There "are" stages in our human experience that determines whether we will live for ourselves; or live for the Universe, through it, living through us.

Based on our human design, such a question would be explained with the frequencies from sound waves that come in either colors of the rainbow at the radio frequency, or white beyond the radio frequency (ultraviolet/gamma). Man is created from the basic colors, Red, Blue and Green (Survival, Communication and Love). Anger is red ~ Ascension is purple. If that isn't profound enough for you, I'd like for you to consider the evolution of our own planet: the core is red; outside of the core is blue; blue + red equals purple, which is the color of the Universe. The Universe, the human body, both are designed by these colors, energies, vibrations and frequencies, hence why our communication is fundamentally dependent on sound and motion.

I am not a theist - I am not an atheist - I am the Universe.
edgarblythe

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 06:18 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Aren't you too big to be bothered with an internet forum?
One Eyed Mind

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 06:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
The Universe reflects itself whether it be small, balanced or beyond. I like to follow the Universe's principles to better understand what I can/cannot do; what I should/should not do as this experiencing tool of the Universe, which has no issue with being its cosmic reflection.

Indeed, it's all relation and perception.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 07:37 pm
Oh no...not another one!
One Eyed Mind

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 07:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Heed my word, when I say relation/perception, it is not to say that I am not taking responsibility for my experience, or that there is no objective reality before our existential calamity. It's to say that there is a point in space and time where objects arise; and there is a point in space and time where concepts arise.
0 Replies

Wilso

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 08:10 pm
http://i57.tinypic.com/2hx0t3l.jpg
cicerone imposter

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 09:33 pm
@Wilso,
Your picture speaks a thousand words.
1. If god created the world, why did he wait until just 2,000 years ago before he came on the scene to save humans?
2. Did humans sin before jesus was born? What took god so long?
3. Why does the god who created everything have to sacrifice his 'son' for the forgiveness of human sin? Is there a god more powerful that needs the earth god for a sacrifice?
4. When is god going to answer my prayers to feed all the hungry in this world?
0 Replies

MWal

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 10:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Loving-faithful God stands.
One Eyed Mind

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 10:25 pm
@MWal,
I'm not sure why anyone would claim there is this being beyond ourselves, but every day they treat the concept of God like it's some kind of toy for their own cherry-picking deeds.
MWal

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 10:33 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Because they see the beauty in Love, and life. They have experience the living imagination, and felt the divine comfort that spells forever.
One Eyed Mind

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 10:51 pm
@MWal,
I see the beauty in life, but I do not see anything more than the Universe that which governs us all. The whole world is a temple; our brains are miniature forms of this temple, each experiencing something different, but within that experience, there is an existential truth that leads us back to the truth we have known the moment we feared the fact we have no answer for our existence, yet we continue on claiming we know our experiences, but we do not know our experiences - we do not own our experiences... we hone our experiences.
hingehead

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 12:04 am
Why do I feel like both Mwal and One Eyed Mind are an expression of the Turing test?
Herald

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 12:14 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
we do not own our experiences ...
      ... and we don't even know whether we are able to ever get knowing that and whether we have ever had any such experiences (about our creation and existence and about why we are here .. and what does that here actually mean), and also whether that experiences (if ever existed) are ours ... or belong to somebody or something else.
One Eyed Mind

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 12:18 am
@Herald,
It's certain that these experiences exist, and it's certain that these experiences are not our own, but the Universe role-playing its evolutionary design through our human bodies, and through time, these experiences of mankind will shape the coming future in a billions years time.
Setanta

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 01:14 am
It's a woo-woo kinda day here in the thread.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 01:22 am
@Wilso,
wtf?
0 Replies