All EARTHQUAKES Origin Is Biblical

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:14 pm
Christian KJV Bible-Book of Numbers 16V31-God disciplines the disobedient of the Prophet Moses and CONTINUE in NT New Testament Mark 13v8 by Jesus saying earthquakes, famines and troubles to disobedient Nations and People. It is... God saying Hey You WAKE UP, You Must Have Jesus In Your Heart to get to heaven. Those in nations that are unChristian that are UNSAVED and receive JESUS, Revelations 3v5 are Overcomers and God will not blot your name from His book of Life in Heaven.
1. Christians Get The Word Out God is talking to Unsaved Nations and they dont know it.
2. If your religion dont have Annointed Prophets from God...your seeking Truth in the Wrong direction!
3. God created all People and wants all Nations to Worship him with their Language in their Culture.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 4,063 • Replies: 42

djjd62

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:16 pm
ooooooh, better inform the geologists, they'll all be out of jobs, unless they become theologeologists
BorntoWorship

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:19 pm
@djjd62,
nice one ...thats the difference between church and state...
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:46 pm
Since there are earthquake fault lines, volcanoes and the occurrence of earthquakes in and around Vatican City in Italy, are you saying that the Pope and everyone living in Vatican City are "disobedient, unChristian, and are UNSAVED?"

What about Jerusalem? That region is littered with earthquake zones and historical earthquakes. Are they also "disobedient, unChristian, and are UNSAVED?"
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:52 pm
@Butrflynet,
I wouldnt bother with trying to talk sense to this one. All youll get is another Babble quote.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:56 pm
@BorntoWorship,
Apparently, your god loves knocking babies dead with big buildings. I bet he's really happy now watching people getting their limbs amputated without any drugs. He seems to especially hate poor black people lately. He also smashed a few of his churches with some of the faithful inside. Maybe they ate too much pork and it pissed him off.

Mr. Worship, your god sucks.
Gala

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:00 pm
BorntoWorship's membership began today. I say he/she's a phony.
djjd62

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:01 pm
@Gala,
possibly, but we all joined on a particular "today"
Gala

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:06 pm
@djjd62,
Yeah, wherever you go there you are...but a person brand new to this forum usually introduces themself first. This one launched into God and the bible with no appetizer. And, there's no flaming going on at the moment, so why not get it going?

Whoever it is, they saw the Pat Roberston post and how furious people got and saw an opportunity.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:11 pm
@Gala,
I think his behavior is typical of a zealot. They slither around the internet spewing their biblical drivel thinking they are scoring points with Jesus. I'm sure we are just a blip on his journey to prove he's god's most beloved ass kisser.
Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:15 pm
Some sleazy used-car-salesman lookin' white dude is at the bottom of my screen in an ad which tells me i can become a "Pastor" today. Is that an ad for religion, or beastiality? Sheep stink . . . humans, too . . . no thanks.
0 Replies

BorntoWorship

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:15 pm
@Butrflynet,
What did Jesus or Yeshua HaMashiac say..... is final and All others are Cut Off
Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:16 pm
Bigot . . .

Racist . . .

Hatemonger . . .
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:17 pm
this must be a hoaxer
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:18 pm
@Green Witch,
I think you give him/her too much credit. They're not interested in scoring points with Jesus as much as they're interested in pissing people off and being confrontational.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:18 pm
Why is it that religious nut bags usually seem to be unable to coherently express themselves in Engligh?
BorntoWorship

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:20 pm
@Green Witch,
oohh you need 1 to 3 days of no food and fasting to cleanse you of your demons
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:21 pm
So, since the Haitians are (nominally at least) majority Catholic, you don't consider them Christian, right?

(I just want to get a handle on the particular nature of your bigotry.)
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:40 pm
@BorntoWorship,
Quote:
What did Jesus or Yeshua HaMashiac say..... is final and All others are Cut Off

That gave me a chuckle...Yeshua Hamashiac...
Green Witch

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:44 pm
@Gala,
I think he's talking about circumcision, Gala. Either that or he's setting up for a bad knock, knock joke.