All EARTHQUAKES Origin Is Biblical

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 10:50 pm
I find it interesting that this clown knows, or seems to know, particular things about GW and Gala. It makes me suspect that this hatemonger is a long term member who has shown up under a different screen name--maybe Rex Red in disguise, or someone like that. Otherwise, i don't know how you'd account for the comments this clown has made about GW and Gala. Is this stuff in their profiles?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 11:00 pm
OK, in Gala's profile she mentions favorite painters, but doesn't describe herself as a painter. In GW's profile, there is not the least mention of an ethnic origin. That makes me deeply suspicious of this character, and increases my conviction that this clown is some long-term member who has now shown up in disguise--i'm gonna stick with the conjecture that it's Rex Red, because this kind of hatefulness is characteristic, as is going to another member's thread to attack them, which he has done with me today.

The comment to GW about "Jew girl" and "Jewish guilt," apart from being racist and hateful, can only be the product of a conviction on the part of this idiot that he/she/it knows GW, or at least knows something about GW.

Curiouser and curiouser, Alice . . .
wandeljw

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 12:50 am
@Setanta,
Not necessarily a longtime member. He also wrote this:
borntoworship wrote:
16 pages of postst and I bet you havent created a decent topic......trying to fool people with your ART and antiques Knowledge....Get Lost....oh you probably WISH you were a Godess

On anyone's profile page, you can go through their actual posts.

Anyway, Setanta, I only got up to go to the bathroom. Time to go sleep.
0 Replies