9
   

Letterman on Limbaugh

 
 
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:32 pm
Letterman said that he was glad to see that Limbaugh is well and is back on the air. He said that with the cold spell the country is having, we really need his hot air.
 
Merry Andrew
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 09:44 pm
@Advocate,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:47 pm
huzzah!

T
K
O
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:53 pm

May the heat of his air increase !
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:57 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Letterman said that he was glad to see that Limbaugh is well and is back on the air. He said that with the cold spell the country is having, we really need his hot air.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


0 Replies
 
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 11:11 pm
Obama said he hopes Limbaugh fails.
0 Replies
 
georgeob1
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 11:58 pm
@Advocate,
I think there are many like you, Advocate, who each make their own small contributions. Because you are so numerous, it is a significant thing. Could indeed be as "important" to snow removal and AGW as CO2 and cow farts..
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 12:29 am
I guess when you can't win arguments, some people think the next best things is to try mockery.
Advocate
 
  3  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 12:35 am
Oh, great! Our resident morons, Georgie and Brandon, have weighed in. As usual, they are humorless.
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 04:29 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
I guess when you can't win arguments, some people think the next best things is to try mockery.


Or shallow a few thousands Oxycontins.

Who would had guess that the god of the right would be an open drug addict!
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 05:03 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
I guess when you can't win arguments, some people think the next best things is to try mockery.


BillRM wrote:
Or shallow a few thousands Oxycontins.
Shallow means the opposite of deep.
I don 't recognize it in this context.

BillRM wrote:
Who would had guess that the god of the right
would be an open drug addict!
I voted for Barry Goldwater,
and I WORKED for him in 1963 and 1964. I voted for Ronald Reagan.
I bow to no man in my conservatism, including Rush.

The Founders, whose philosophy we conservatives seek to preserve in practice,
woud never have accepted the nonsense that government has jurisdiction
over what an American citizen can freely ingest.
Even the King of England did not claim that, as of 1776.

The anti-drug laws are unAmerican, liberal acts of USURPATION.
The US Constitution, which we conservatives support n defend
is an instrument of personal liberty. Every American citizen is rightfully autonomous
qua what he ingests (as long as he owns it).





David
BillRM
 
  3  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 07:20 am
@OmSigDAVID,
David David going around life in a drug haze is more then a legal problem it is a judgment/moral/character problem also.

I have not a clue if you ever had “enjoy” being under pain medication however I had and the cut off feelings from the universe is not my idea of a good time.

Because of this dislike I had ended up with more then a few outdated unopened bottles of Rush drug of choice , as I prefer pain to the effects of the drugs and I question the character of anyone who used such not driven by need but for “pleasure”.

Now add to that before he was found out to be a drug abuser he was all for locking up and throwing always the key on drug abusers this hypocritical gentleman being the far right wing spokesperson I find highly amusing.

If anyone in the Obama administration would be found out to be a similar drug user the right wing would have a field day.
edgarblythe
 
  3  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 07:31 am
A high percentage of "conservatives" back the war on drugs.
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  2  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 07:39 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

I guess when you can't win arguments, some people think the next best things is to try mockery.


even if you can win, it's the best way

i listened to rush for years when it was convenient to do so, he made me laugh, as much with him as at him, i loved to hear him slam liberals and occasionally conservatives, (the best guy for this was savage (the nutjobs nutjob), but his voice is annoying after awhile)

i wish there was somebody on the right who could do as good a job, i'd listen to them once in a while, i'm an equal opportunity hater

long live lush rimjob
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 07:54 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
David David going around life in a drug haze is more then a legal problem
it is a judgment/moral/character problem also.
Whether it is or not, government has no jd even to consider it,
let alone to interfere. Its just a personal problem.
Government has no jurisdiction to enforce "character" upon the citizens.

BillRM wrote:
I have not a clue if you ever had “enjoy” being
under pain medication however I had and the cut off feelings
from the universe is not my idea of a good time.
Its STILL none of the government 's business any more than it can decide my favorite color.


BillRM wrote:
Because of this dislike I had ended up with more then a few
outdated unopened bottles of Rush drug of choice,
as I prefer pain to the effects of the drugs and I question the
character of anyone who used such not driven by need but for “pleasure”.
It has nothing to do with "character".


BillRM wrote:
Now add to that before he was found out to be a drug abuser
he was all for locking up and throwing always the key on drug abusers
this hypocritical gentleman being the far right wing spokesperson I find highly amusing.
Insofar as Rush opposed freedom of choice in each citizen himself in this matter, he deviated
from the libertarian philosophy of the Founders and therefore,
to the extent that Rush embraced that deviation: Rush IS A LIBERAL.


MY ` laissez faire philosophy CONSERVES, promotes and supports the liberty of the Founders,
whereas Rush is AGAINST the vu of the Founders
and therefore, Rush is no conservative, in that particular respect.



David
Brandon9000
 
  0  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 09:31 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Oh, great! Our resident morons, Georgie and Brandon, have weighed in. As usual, they are humorless.

I guess when you can't win arguments, some people think the next best thing is mockery (because they're wrong and also because they're not the sort of person to fight fair).
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  3  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 09:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You have no clue concerning the foundering fathers it would seem.

You are hardly alone or the first in imposing your wishes for what these real men positions are on on issues are without any firm backing.

The right wing religion nuts also claims they were all church going god fearing religion driven men and that also is far from the truth.

Sadly I question if any of them would agree with the positions you have taken on this website and would likely be more then a little annoy at your claiming their support from beyond the grave.

If might be wise and far more honest to begin defending your positions without falling back on claims of supports from the afterlife.

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 09:49 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

You have no clue concerning the foundering fathers it would seem.
Go ahead: tell me.

Please be as specific as u can,
indicating exactly who u have in mind.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 09:52 am
Way I see it, Limbaugh gets all sorts of discussion on many threads. There are many good arguments against him there. This however is the mockery thread. If you want something else, start another thread or go to one that's already established. Of course, if you want to moan and bitch, who's to stop you.
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 10:28 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Way I see it, Limbaugh gets all sorts of discussion on many threads. There are many good arguments against him there. This however is the mockery thread. If you want something else, start another thread or go to one that's already established. Of course, if you want to moan and bitch, who's to stop you.

No one. It's just that I have observed that a very high percentage of liberal posts contain either mockery with no actual argument, or else claims with no evidence, e.g. "Bush lied."
 

Related Topics

Oddities and Humor - Discussion by edgarblythe
Let's play "Caption the Photo" II - Discussion by gustavratzenhofer
JIM NABORS WAS GOY? - Question by farmerman
Funny Pictures ***Slow Loading*** - Discussion by JerryR
Caption The Cartoon - Discussion by panzade
Geek and Nerd Humor - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Caption The Cartoon Part Deux - Discussion by panzade
IS IT OK FOR ME TO CHEAT? - Question by Setanta
2008 Election: Political Humor - Discussion by Robert Gentel
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Letterman on Limbaugh
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2022 at 09:54:22