Atheists about to get Schooled!

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 05:45 pm
Intelligent Design Network is introducing an objective approach to the Evolution Only Theory. On September 26, 2002, the Cobb County Board of Education adopted the following policy regarding origins science: “The purpose of this policy is to foster critical thinking among students, to allow academic freedom consistent with legal requirements, to promote tolerance and acceptance of diversity of opinion, and to ensure a posture of neutrality toward religion. It is the intent of the Cobb County board of education that this policy not be interpreted to restrict the teaching of evolution; to promote or require the teaching of creationism; or to discriminate for or against a particular set of religious beliefs, religion in general, or nonreligion."

maxdancona

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 05:55 pm
@Jay2know,
You do realize that this was settled almost a century ago.

In other news, the Earth still orbits around the Sun.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 06:00 pm
The influx of in your face know nothings continues.
jespah

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 06:02 pm
@Jay2know,
All I want to know is when you guys are gonna talk about something else. 'Cause this is exceptionally boring.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 06:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yea. The talk about "religion" more than anything else. How can it not be about religion?
Six times including the word "creationism."
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 06:09 pm
@jespah,
What is it we're doing to attract this much attention?
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 06:18 pm
@roger,
We've completely failed to talk about golf (British Open at the Royal Troon), or what we are eating for lunch, or the iPnone 7, or why our cats are restless since it is so hot in July ( or cold, in Australia).

I have the added pleasure, since I don't have my old username connected yet (long story), I am now seeing a zillion threads I long ago thumbed down, and thus need to thumb anew or I'll go quite mad.
jespah

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 06:30 pm
@ossobucotemp,
There are pickles (cut up) in my salad. And they are awesome.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 06:33 pm
@jespah,
I spent an hour and a half in the community pool tonight. My core temperature is nicely lowered.

The current outdoor temp is 84 with a humidex of 95, which is a decent drop from 3 hours ago.

We need rain.

I may dance for it.
jespah

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 07:05 pm
@ehBeth,
I think I'll join you.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 07:58 pm
@jespah,
shall we start with a 3 - 3 - 2 rhythm?
0 Replies

mark noble