Which is better?

daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 02:24 pm
Which is better? Earning a 'worth' for 80 years or earning a 'worth' for 180 thousand years?

Earn what you are on Earth or earn what you are in Eternally?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 876 • Replies: 7
No top replies

daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 02:27 pm
@daverod,
There was once a person whose life earned him/her 3 pence worth for eternally. Upon his/her change of 'life', he/she earned an additional 33 pence. Had he/she not 'changed' in the lifetime, the 3 pence that was earned was going to be distributed among others leaving him/her with a very small amount of a fraction of 1 pence.

The road of 'corruption' usually ends with 'disaster' unless 'stopped' and reverted back onto the 'safe' road.

Common 'morality' within non Religious places will ask, 'What is moral and what is morality'? And this is the arguments and discussions which usually occur in such non Religious places and among the Communities which have both 'believers' and 'non believers'.
daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 02:34 pm
@daverod,
When 'issues' of Morality get tossed out due to filibustering and a tiring of energies, the issues of public safety, hence National Security and Homeland Security, come into discussion. 'What is 'safe'', they ask one another.

On the agenda of 'safety' are issues regarding and pertaining to 'sexual safety'. What is safety in sexuality? But since sexuality is part Common and part Moral, the topic of sexuality is a 'personal' issue which the individual confronts themselves. But because there are some who choose to let their heart discover itself, they live and have their way(s) in Communities and Neighborhoods to which the residents begin asking, 'Where can I go to get into 'safety' for myself'?

Talking about sexual well being was and should have been 'learned' years after the discussions began. For those that listened and heard the first several times around, they gained knowledge and gained insight to have an objective point of view. To those who were unwilling to listen, they are still within the same places they were but only years older than when they first began.

'Explain to me', says the abuser, 'why I should let my 'drug of choice' go'?

So they say this and they say that. They say 'drugs' is as cigarettes, bad for the health and bad for any future well being unless stopped.

Another person steps in and objects. Although cigarettes is bad the question that should be answered is: Is Tobacco bad?

Although cigarettes are known to contain cancer causing agents to the State of California, does the same apply to the tobacco plant? Or is it only for those 'packaged' cigarettes?

The first 'abuser' interjects and says, 'if those rules apply to cigarettes and tobacco, shouldn't they also be applicable to any other drug, such as heroin?

And so the local Politicians come in and say, 'If you are able to work and maintain a Community non endangering life, we would assume that all should be well'.

Both the cigarette smokers and the heroin users agree.

So what is the 'morality' and 'safety' to the Community and to the others in that Community if the discussion was only around 'substance' using?

And where is the Promise of Proverbs 19:23 "The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil."
daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 02:53 pm
@daverod,
Tell me. Are you a believer, do you have Fear of The LORD for self sake or for that 'common good' spoken of in the U.S Constitution?

If to have the Fear of The LORD meant to be given 'responsibility' over others 'worse' than yourself, would you accept or would you decline?

So what could Psalm 33:12 mean? "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."

Don't Leaders of nations 'enjoy' governing?
daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 02:59 pm
@daverod,
So there is:

The Cross. The forgiveness.

Then there is:

The Pain. The Crucifixion.

But Christ (J)esus bore His Cross and suffered His Crucifixion. Shouldn't this be the end to 'non safety' in neighborhoods and communities?

Why should a believer be accused of being too non forgiving, too judgmental since Christ (J)esus already paid for all of those things?

Romans 3:31 "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law."

Who is this 'we' that is spoken of?

1 Corinthians 6:2 "Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?"

'if the world shall be judged by 'you', are 'ye' unworthy to judge the smallest matter'?

Why isn't it?.... 'if the world shall be judged by 'us', are 'we' unworthy to judge the smallest matter'?

The Holy Bible tells all who read that men, when they do what is 'right' in their own eyes and according to their own desires, it often times leads to a very displeased Holiness. And it is Holiness unto The LORD that the Universe is 'governed' by and sustained by. So why aggravate that which 'Governs' All within All by seeking to deliberately keep others on the side from actually 'doing' that which is not according to their 'own' desires or according to their 'own' right?

But wouldn't you or anyone else think that Holiness unto The LORD would 'assist' in Their Own endeavour?

Who else, besides Their Saints, are part of Their Endeavour? Are not the Holy beings which are also in Heaven?

A pun on words: haha

I'm a 'Human' being.
Those in Heaven are 'Holy' beings.

heehee. Smile
daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 03:16 pm
@daverod,
I'm not in Heaven nor 'from' Heaven so I'm not a 'Holy' being. And neither are they from Earth or 'of' Earth so they are not 'Human' beings.

nice, don't you think?

But Holy beings prefer and choose Righteousness and Just just as many human beings also do.

And so it will be a family. With The Head of Heaven; The LORD God (J)esus Christ as Head, the Holy Beings, and the Human Beings. A big happy holy human family under The LORD God (J)esus Christ.

Is this 'bad' or wrong?

If yes. Then there might be a solution.

A second Earth for those who are not 'yet' part of The LORD God (J)esus Christ's Holy, Human Beings family.

-

Astronomers Discovered another Earth
April 18, 2018

NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope discovered an Earth-like planet circling a nearby star within the Goldilocks zone of our galaxy. Kepler-186f is around 500 light-years from Earth in the Cygnus constellation. The habitable zone, also identified as the Goldilocks zone, is the area around a star within which planetary-mass objects with enough atmospheric pressure can sustain liquid water at their surfaces.

http://www.thescinewsreporter.com/2018/04/astronomers-discovered-another-earth.html

Astronomers with the European Southern Observatory (ESO) have discovered an exoplanet orbiting a star just 11 light-years from our own Sun. It's roughly the size of Earth and is predicted to have a temperate climate, making it the second-nearest Earth-like planet known to exist.

As reported in the journal Astronomy & Astrophysics [PDF], the planet, dubbed Ross 128 b, circles the inactive red dwarf star Ross 128. Its orbit is 20 times closer to its star than Earth's is to the Sun, but the exoplanet receives only 1.38 times more radiation than we do. Ross 128 is much cooler than our Sun, and calmer than typical red dwarfs. Researchers estimate the planet's equilibrium temperature to be between -76°F and 68°F, making it temperate like our home planet.

The discovery was made by an international team of astronomers working with the ESO's High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planet Searcher (HARPS) at the La Silla Observatory in Chile. Popular Mechanics reports that instead of waiting for the exoplanet's shadow to pass across its star (what's known as the transit method), the scientists monitored the star's radial velocity. The gravitational pull of orbiting planets can cause their stars to wobble slightly, and by measuring these disturbances, researchers can estimate everything from a planet's mass to its location.

At just 11 light-years away, Ross 128 b is close, though not close enough to make it our nearest Earth-like neighbor. That title belongs to Proxima b, a planet similar in size, mass, and temperature to Earth that orbits the star Proxima Centauri. But Ross 128 is creeping closer to Earth, and in just 79,000 years, it could occupy the No. 1 slot. In the meantime, scientists will study Ross 128 b along with other close exoplanets to determine if they can support life.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/562874/scientists-suggest-oumuamua-could-be-alien-probe

Which Government system(s) might they have honored?

What was so disliked by them that they would want to be separated from the 'traditional' persons of Earth? What would their 'complaints' have been? Too little enforcing of rules? Too much enforcing of rules? What would their 'complaints' have been? Not too much Earth to live and 'migrate' upon?
daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 03:31 pm
@daverod,
004:097
Sahih International:
"Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination."

Definitions of emigrate
verb
leave one's own country in order to settle permanently in another.
(Rosa's parents emigrated from Argentina)
synonyms: move abroad, move overseas, leave one's country, migrate, relocate, defect
Translations of emigrate
verb
هاجر
migrate, emigrate, immigrate
اغترب
exile, emigrate, expatriate
نزح
migrate, bail up, emigrate, evacuate

But once a person does, should they disrupt anything?

So if they did 'emigrate', or if anyone 'emigrates', I would suppose that they would eventually be under the Local Jurisdictions of local Laws, right?
daverod

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 03:45 pm
@daverod,
I was a Muslim, submitted unto God. I 'emigrated' into a Country not known for their 'halal' meat eating. And as I went around disturbing their peace and well being, I remembered my 'halal' meat eating and 'halal' procedures.

Who will be justified? Myself or those whom are oppressed because of their lack of 'halal' meat eating and procedures?

It will certainly not be myself. As a Muslim, submitted unto God, I should not have disrupted the peace of their lives. That is why I'm now seeking to 'emigrate' .

Sahih International:
001:001
"In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful."

8 AL-ILAH (Aramaic) The title for “God” as used by Aramaic speaking believers at the time of Jesus
One of the most proper titles for God used in the Near East when Aramaic was the lingua franca of the Semitic language family from 1,200 BC to 600 CE. During the most important period in the formation of the New Testament, this expression could be found as seen in Romans 16.26-27, for the original language spoken by Jesus and his disciples was Aramaic.

https://keysofenoch.org/hebrew-aramaic-sacred-names/
0 Replies