A Modern Take On the Application of Alchemy....

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2021 10:38 am
....to the Biblical understanding of the world we currently Experience. The title alone did not fit, and likely, this will not fit with most modern thought. But this is not intended to inflame. This is just an Artful expression of what I see. Me. And everywhere the soles of my feet go. Do with this writing as you will. But remember, there is only One will that will stand at the End.

*** All Scripture shall be referenced. ***

Ok, in certain writings, the Sun is said to give spirit or life to Nature. Moon is said to give soul. This can be said that the Sun is the life of Nature and the Moon is the Soul, thus providing us with an Experience. (Genesis 1 and 2)

This understanding is clearly nature-worship, but, also reveals some Truth about how our Soul was intended by God to be used. Also confirms the Eye reference: one eye is spirit, one is soul. Once Reborn, this appears to be our God-given power over the lying manifestations, by Way of the Relationships between the Four Elements.

Sun (fire) is separated from Moon (water) by Air being akin to both, hot and moist.

So Soul, being a Water, and Water containing some degree of Air, makes it compatible with Spirit, a Fire.

Once ALL is made a Water, it is easy to understand anyway, how we have been given Dominion over ALL the earth.

That said, The Fire above has every Form needed, being the Perfect Eternal One. He decides the manifestation and gives that to Water to give Form to. Genesis 2:19 testifies to this.

This still does not free us to manifest as our limited nature understands. We must Trust, that God is Good, and has our best in heart. So whatever the Experience, Humility is critical, knowing God is everywhere, all the time, and sees all things.

Many will say that God would be cruel then, to allow some of the atrocities done to mankind, but this is not so, because "there is no darkness in light" (1John 1:5). Those wicked Experiences are due to lying misconceptions of God (Matthew 8:13), especially in those not having been Reborn. It is "not God's will that any man should perish" (2Pet. 3:9). But God must obey His Own Law, as He cannot deny Himself (2Tim. 2:13).

So ok, how is ALL Water? God created Adam from Earth, right?

Right. But He gave Adam a Soul, made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). So God has a Soul, by which He made an Image. The God gave Adam the Idea to come into Agreement with. At first, all was "very good".

But then came this idea of evil.

The idea of an "opposer".

The forceful one.

Lucy's fallen state. Lucifer fell first, taking 1/3 of the angels with him. Fell from Grace.... Grace allows.... So he became utterly forceful.

Thus the divided kingdom that satan rules.

Adam eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, gave life to evil, in himself, and all generations after him. But there was no evil before!

Lucy was cast out of Heaven, to Adam's heaven, and thus to all of ours.

We "work" to remove him from us, as we search him out. But it is impossible to search out the infinite!

So, we must do away with the Perception of evil....

Once removed from the Eye of the saints, only the earth is left....

Need I say who it is that shall manifest?!

But as much as we can, we have to "clean house" (Luke 11:23-28). If found WORTHY (Luke 21:36), then we shall be removed (1Thes. 4:17), and as I believe, purified, and some sent back to "do great exploits" (Daniel 11:32).

I do not think believers will be FULLY empowered, until all trace of evil is eradicated, but only the Father can do that. That is His Worke.

This is not meant to preach, but rather, Artfully express the Idea I have been given. The Seed that I am to grow, in my earth, until my Master Returns. And on that note, allow me to add just one bit more about His "return"....

When our Fire is mixed with Water, it Dissolves the Lying earth, in a Sacrifice of sweet Savour, to the Lord. The Smoke rises, as do the Ashes in Agreement with the Fire that freed them from Bondage. This Humidity is vapourized, getting thinner as it ascends to the Sun, which purifies it and RETURNS it with His Intention, back into the Air, to coagulate, and thus Return to the earth, anew.

One cannot separate Nature from God, in that, one cannot separate the Creation from the Creator.

May the Lord reveal all this and much more to those who are called.

Jesus Christ is Lord
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 667 • Replies: 5
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2021 11:01 am
Well that was a waste of time. A far better read would be Idries Shah. As well as his considerable output on Sufism he has written some books on magic. One of them has an account of someone who witnessed someone turning base metal into gold.

I can’t remember where exactly but the alchemist lived in a cave in some mountainous region of somewhere like Afghanistan or somewhere like that. When he was tracked down he was more than happy to show how he did it, shoving a few of the rocks that littered his cave out of the way he set off to collect the ingredients.

The process is described, but as one would expect key details are left out. One key ingredient is the sap of a particular plant but the plant species is never mentioned. What’s important is that he did successfully transform lead into gold.

And it’s at this point we see the futility of it all. This is all he does, make gold, he’s an addict, he can’t stop doing it. All the rocks littering the floor of his cave are lumps of gold, he doesn’t really value them, they’re a nuisance, but at the same time he can’t bear to be parted with any of them. He’s sitting on a fortune but living in abject squalor and badly malnourished.

Now that’s a story I can get my head around.
NoName77

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 10:24 am
@izzythepush,
He was quite open about the key ingredient....
NoName77

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 10:36 am
@NoName77,
It is one thing, but is everywhere. Everywhere one looks, they see it, yet most are blind to it because they do not fear the LORD. So He allows a great deception. That man in ur story had all the gold of the world he needed, and still was not satisfied. Sounds to me that he had not found the Gold of the philosophers, the Mercury of the sages. The alchemists have two fires, and two mercuries.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 11:07 am
@NoName77,
I didn’t know you were familiar with Idries Shah.
NoName77

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 11:16 am
@izzythepush,
Somewhat, although I am not much for the stories. I prefer the writings of the Turba Philosophorum, Swedenborg, AE Waite, etc. Even an old painting text I found, called On Divers Arts, by Theophilis, have been amazing when understood correctly. I have to say tho, Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy is the closest to a story that I can tolerate, lol
0 Replies