Oh Wonderful LORD!!!

daverod

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 09:55 pm
Psalm 107:31-32 "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

32Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders."

Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,357 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 10:32 pm
@daverod,
Every day the Master looks t'ward the western sky,
mixing colors as the final hours of the day go by
When the time is just right
He takes his mighty brush
and paints a sunset.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 10:52 pm
0 Replies

MadJW

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:54 am
@daverod,
daverod wrote:

Psalm 107:31-32 "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

32Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders."

Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee380/theMadJW/Triune%20Polytheism/0-3-fingers-3in.jpg
Which One?
You have THREE.
And how unimpressive you quote a typical translation that has REMOVED God's Name...

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee380/theMadJW/The%20Divine%20Name/MeaningsEmail.jpg

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2018 10:00 am
@MadJW,
Man, you Jehovah's Witlesses are just superior to all of the other god-botherers, ain't ya? Full of all dead men's bones and all things unclean, more like.
MadJW

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2018 09:48 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Man, you Jehovah's Witlesses are just superior to all of the other god-botherers, ain't ya? Full of all dead men's bones and all things unclean, more like.

------------------

My, how Churchy of you.
Pointing out the perverted translation, and the Triune Travesty just brings out the BEST in you, I see!

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee380/theMadJW/Churchianity/CHURCHianity%202.jpg
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 07:49 pm
@MadJW,
Your 'New World Translation,' is an English translation of the Hebrew bible, why do you refuse to translate the Hebrew 'JHWH' into English.

I am 'who I Am' may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am 'who I am' day and night
I'm not 'who I was' nor 'who I will be
For 'Who I Am' is the name that my God gave to me.

So get behind me you charlatan priests and you shams
For I am true to my God, to my God "WHO I AM."
0 Replies