0 Replies

georgeo

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 01:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
Damn, that's cool
0 Replies

olive55

Wed 10 Mar, 2021 05:27 am
My ideal pizza looks like that: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 10 Mar, 2021 07:20 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

I'm shocked that there isn't an a2k thread debating the merits of who in serves the best pizza on the planet. So, I will rectify this criminal negligence.

WHO SERVES THE BEST PIZZA ON THE PLANET?

My favorite pizza is made by Yours Truly.

https://i.postimg.cc/nLnhFn22/100-2418.jpg
tsarstepan

Thu 11 Mar, 2021 12:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

I'm shocked that there isn't an a2k thread debating the merits of who in serves the best pizza on the planet. So, I will rectify this criminal negligence.

WHO SERVES THE BEST PIZZA ON THE PLANET?

My favorite pizza is made by Yours Truly.

https://i.postimg.cc/nLnhFn22/100-2418.jpg

Damn you to heck! That's a mighty fine looking pizza.
0 Replies

bracknelson123

Thu 10 Jun, 2021 06:38 am
@tsarstepan,
Domino's Pizza
0 Replies

briinkly

Tue 14 Sep, 2021 04:06 am
@tycoon,
I notice that,Some people's are much pizzaholic, they even don't care about from where they order or which types of pizza topping they are ordering. They likes each test of pizza. Sometimes I thought how its possible to love pizza from anywhere any test. but yeah some people do this!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 22 Jul, 2022 11:02 pm
@tsarstepan,

0 Replies

evag

Wed 27 Jul, 2022 03:31 am
@tsarstepan,
I very much like the recipe for Al Pastor pizza 1 …marinated pork, pineapple, onions, cilantro, mozzarella, red sauce. when it comes put of the oven drizzle it with fresh lime juice and some olive oil. Delish!!!
evag

Wed 27 Jul, 2022 03:32 am
Or Mozzarella, figs, caramelized onions, arugula, and prosciutto or Sauteed spinach with garlic, chili, lemon zest and parmesan!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 27 Jul, 2022 03:57 am
@evag,
evag wrote:

I very much like the recipe for Al Pastor pizza 1 …marinated pork, pineapple, onions, cilantro, mozzarella, red sauce. when it comes put of the oven drizzle it with fresh lime juice and some olive oil. Delish!!!

Sounds interesting...whatever it is.

What it ain't: It ain't a pizza.
glitterbag

Thu 28 Jul, 2022 11:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
Our pizza joints have become very disappointing. Hardly anyone uses fresh dough anymore, and that flat crust they get from God only knows where is like cardboard, just not as tasty. I live in my State's capitol and you would think that with all the tourists and the regular population the food would be so much better, but it ain't. All the chain food places have descended on us, run the family restaurants out of business and we go from mediocre food to more mediocre food. I wouldn't be kicking chain restaurants if they could just hold up their old quality.....I have no idea why the pizza joints are so bad, it's just sad.
Frank Apisa

Thu 28 Jul, 2022 12:34 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Our pizza joints have become very disappointing. Hardly anyone uses fresh dough anymore, and that flat crust they get from God only knows where is like cardboard, just not as tasty. I live in my State's capitol and you would think that with all the tourists and the regular population the food would be so much better, but it ain't. All the chain food places have descended on us, run the family restaurants out of business and we go from mediocre food to more mediocre food. I wouldn't be kicking chain restaurants if they could just hold up their old quality.....I have no idea why the pizza joints are so bad, it's just sad.

Luckily, most of my pizzas are either home-made (by me), or bought in New York City or New Jersey...where the pizza is great.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 21 Nov, 2022 04:38 pm
I just tried a pizza with "double pepperoni and double mushrooms" (no other toppings).

It was pretty good. I'll try it again.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 31 Oct, 2023 03:13 pm
0 Replies