Proof of nonexistence of free will

brianjakub

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 09:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You really are pretty ignorant, aren't you! CA, if a country, would be the 5th richest in this world. http://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-biggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/

Then they should be wealthy enough to feed poor children instead of killing them. I was not talking about size of the population or GDP. I was talking about raising and nurturing babies instead of killing them. https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/states/

California's abortion rate is 19.5/1,000 live births, total yearly abortions are 157,350 percent of pregnancies aborted is 24% and number of abortion facilities are 512.

Nebraska's abortion rate is 6.3/1,000 live births, total yearly abortions are 2,280 percent of pregnancies aborted is 8% and number of abortion facilities is 5.

24% of pregnancies ending in abortion to avoid starving children in the wealthiest most productive state in the union is terrible. I think Nebraska's 8% is bad enough and, if we outlawed abortions in Nebraska except to save the life of the woman, we could get that number down to around 2%. (Which is probably closer to where it should be to save the lives of women.)

Are you concerned at all that one of the largest concentrations of wealth and productivity in the world is the place where they are killing unborn babies at such high rates compared to places like Nebraska?
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 09:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
https://www.sfgate.com/education/article/Stanford-Cal-Tech-qs-best-universities-world-13044727.php Two Calif. universities ranked among top 5 in world. Are you from one of these states? After analyzing all 50 U.S. states, we came up with this list as the 10 worst states in our nation for 2019:

I hope these universities aren't teaching their students that killing unborn babies is better than nurturing them because of the bigoted notion that they don't deserve to live because of their age and location.
https://www.homesnacks.net/best-states-to-raise-a-family-in-america-1211642/
Here are the 10 best states to raise a family in America for 2019 according to the data:
New Hampshire (Photos)
Vermont (Photos)
Maine (Photos)
North Dakota (Photos)
Nebraska (Photos)
Iowa (Photos)
Wyoming (Photos)
South Dakota (Photos)
Connecticut (Photos)
Massachusetts (Photos)

California comes in at 43 on this list.

This is what is important to me. Forcing states that consist of people who have similar values but are different than yours is wrong don't you think?

Shouldn't they be able to run their states the way they choose to through legislation?
Or do you want to force us all down to the level of #43 established by California?

Nebraska is #5 and would like to maintain or improve that family nurturing environment by establishing our own laws on abortion that fit the values of the vast majority of the people that live here.

Are you against voting for laws?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 03:35 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
California comes in at 43 on this list.
I hope everybody thinks that, so we don't get any more people like you in our state. As a state, we're doing very well, thank you! 5th largest economy in the world. The founding of the high tech industry with many of the most famous home-based in our area including Apple, Google, Facebook, with many foreign companies establishing a branch in this area. San Francisco is one of the most visited cities in the world. Most people in the world know about the Golden Gate Bridge. Our state enjoys a varied climate from snow to desert. Los Angeles/Hollywood has the movie industry that many countries try to immolate. We also have Disneyland.
brianjakub

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 06:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So what's wrong with California being the state of wealth? And, Nebraska being the state where unborn children are safe and nurtured. Why do you want to force every state to be like yours? Why are you so anti-choice?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 11:46 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
Why do you want to force every state to be like yours?
. Show me where I made such a claim?
brianjakub

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2019 05:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
You said you think Roe v Wade is a good decision because it forces every state to allow mothers to kill their unborn babies instead of nurturing them. That would not be legal with Nebraska if it wasn't for Roe. Don't you agree that role versus Wade forces your values (your California values) on Nebraskans? Before Roe v Wade abortion was legal in California and illegal in Nebraska what's wrong with that?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2019 06:50 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
You said you think Roe v Wade is a good decision...
. I made no such claim. My position has always been, "why let complete strangers interfere in a woman's choice of what to do with her own body?" Your interpretation of other people's statements needs much improvement.
brianjakub

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 12:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Ok when you said you were concerned about The judges Trump appoints. And then you pointed out in the same post you don't think people should get involved in a woman's choice whether she kills her baby or not. You don't think it was a logical For me to assume that you were worried that a trump appointee Might overturn Roe versus Wade.?
0 Replies