Proof of nonexistence of free will

imans

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 05:40 pm
@Rickoshay75,
u cant perceive ultimate truth bc of ur own limits to dont make ultimate truth not existing, u r then not existin in absolute terms that is why u die
and cant survive as an individual really by urself mind

it is incredible how it is natural for u to mean being all while u know being nothing at all

how it is natural for u to take lies and dirty life for whatever u can lean on forever

in any logics, there cant b any if truth is not first existing
while since there is obviously more then any reality and present wills then definitely ultimate truth of existence startin is always present same

u keep meanin relative things for truth, which show the opportunist liar u r
of course things u perceive relatively can b true but surely never ultimately true, when u r never perceivin eternal dimension of existence or reality with
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 05:47 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
meanin to know the truth show the evil edge being

if u know what is true then what r u??? and how truth could ever b a thing steril when it is the source and the reason of everything life forever

u use the word truth for lies in all terms and wills

what is not true is always opposite totally to any right
while what is true is the exclusive productive fact
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 05:59 pm
@imans,
Quote:
in any logics, there cant b any if truth is not first existing

That's correct...In order for there to be nothing there would always have to be nothing....Since there is something...There was always something...And not nothing...

Quote:
while what is true is the exclusive productive fact

Do you think that anyone or anything actually knows what these productive truthful facts are?

Who can know them? Do you think that you do? Do you think anyone else does? If no one knows what they are...but you say they exist...How is it a truthful productive fact?...If no one even knows or understands what they are? What would be the point of trying to figure them out, if no one can understand what they are? And how would it make any truthful productive fact... a truthful productive fact?

If no one or nothing knows what it is? Or nothing can not demonstrate what they are...so that people who do not know...Can understand what they are...How is there any such thing? And who could say they know what they are?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 06:05 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Sorry mate...I meant perceptive...And not perspective...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 06:25 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
That's correct...In order for there to be nothing there would always have to be nothing....Since there is something...There was always something...And not nothing...

I do think you are correct but can you say that we know this with certainty?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 06:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
No...But if we do not know this with certainty...Then we also do not know anything about nothing with any kind of certainty...So there would be no reason to argue for either...And that still points to something not nothing...
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 06:45 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
No...But if we do not know this with certainty...Then we also do not know anything about nothing with any kind of certainty...So there would be no reason to argue for either...And that still points to something not nothing...

Like I have said I think you may be correct but who knows there could have been an absolute nothing and that caused everything to come into existence We really do not know with absolute certainty.
imans

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 04:36 am
@reasoning logic,
since when something is an opposite to nothing, who created that as a fact ??? logics ??? surely not
in all so any logics concept, smthin is just more then nothing, superior that is all same but more

while what is more by definition include what is less, it is only the opposite of what mean to less from more

but in all logics, what is more on the contrary enjoy less being objective since it can then rest as more constant fact
0 Replies

imans

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 04:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
something by definition is reality of nothing since something is relatively a thing so objectively it is nothing so what u r sayin is absolutely incorrect and since absolute is always correct then u r a liar that invent anything to say regardin some agendas u mean to possess

and that is shown on the second question u realize

u r an opportunist in absolute terms so liar always

what i said is clear, only truth is productive mean that what exist is what is constant while only what is true exist

so anyone like u for instance produce something from what he is constantly, that is how u can keep inventin lies in one second more that i could spell a word in a second

u r so evil that u cant see truth but a concept that u might profit from realistically, so meanin that u can know truth as smthg to get over it and use while pretendin in cheapest ways being existing or superior

truth is nothing much more then something, bc it is any and all differently and mostly bc it is the exclusive present that keep changin reality so the exclusive true living thing

u cant know truth bc one is related to truth by being true himself of is own full will individually
and since it is smthg that one realize alone totally then it confirm that noone can ever know any truth facts
only in concept truth is identified and meant from any true conception of self being, so living individual conscious realisations

that is how a lot are much more intelligent then u in africa

u cant know who is true since it is an individual way

while i can tell u what u wont ever admit, a lot are true everywhere and always

individual conscious is never the issue nor the story

the mean is exclusively existence and evil life

so objective one and objective none bc real objective itselves facts

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 09:02 am
@imans,
Quote:
u r so evil that u cant see truth but a concept that u might profit from realistically, so meanin that u can know truth as smthg to get over it and use while pretendin in cheapest ways being existing or superior

I do not think I am superior....And have never claimed I think I am...I just think I am correct in my own subjective ways....Just like you....Unless someone shows he how I am incorrect...But I am always listening....(It is the same thing with you, who thinks you are correct...But it looks like you have no interest in seeing if you could be incorrect....Because you do think you are superior....And tell people what they mean, and who they are all the time...Which is also just my opinion...And not known...Just like your views about me or anyone else) When you do not know who they are...And pretend that you do....Since no one knows ultimate truth...Or can not demonstrate what it is...You only know who you are...And I, and everyone else only know who we are....I do not know who you are...No one knows who you are...You do not know who I am....You do not know who anyone else is...No one knows who I am...No one knows who you are...And it is because everyone believes in their own perceptive truth....And nothing has demonstrated what it is so that everyone can know what it is in a way other than the ways we perceive truth....And all know it is the ultimate truth...regardless of what we want to think about the truth...

We all think the ways we view things are correct...Because it is the way we all personally view truth...And we all could be wrong...

If I am so evil...Please tell me exactly how you would agree or disagree with those last statements...?

Someone is not evil...Because they do not agree with your point....And it is a ridiculous claim...

imans

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2013 12:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
evil as i clearly mention it is not about u, it is about ur will in dealin with objective existence as else thing to use
but of course evil as u r, u cant reply but in terms of one end to u only anyhow
killing constantly objectivity for the sake of that end u only always

in my terms, if im superior then it must b objectively so i cant b meanin to b above smthg else when anything is more objective then me as it is absolutely objective so much more superior then i can b in its own dimension true reality

u know havin no problem with being evil urself, wat bother u is the lost of powers over things existence at least to urself head ways

what is more insultin, to mean the person negatively or to mean the negative personnally

obviously when i call u evil, im not callin u at all while im takin the weight of negative being an absolute perspective i can held to see and point clearly

while when u call me of whatever negative thing, u r surely closin the negative upon me alone, liberatin urself from being negative since u limit it to one individual person u isolate from all

of course ur way of talkin to me is way more insulting, in forms and substance, as if all what left is to put me in a garbage
while the way i insult u directly, clearly exhibit too much involvements of everything and beyond declarin war to from a miserable powerless individual alone, so in fact i become insultin myself by clearly showin how all as it is is against me even though i clearly know how to mean objectively insultin u

so it shows how the issue is a lie, im sure that satan loves to b called devil evil, it is true also for u, clearly how u enjoy playin smart as ur way of gettin to feel proud, all by lies and pretenses openly bc it is liberatin to b true so to b called as u r im givin u life actually
but the issue is only what u might loose by admitin it publically, that is why the plan of ur god is to kill the whole truth existence first so to rule on all
as long as it is not finished u will fake to care about being called evil just to point me for killin more

truth will never die moron, put ur creator in ur ass forever
as truth is the only existence, and lets see how ur god can prove the opposite
anyway im just an individual so nothing at all but clearly way more objective then anyone else here
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2013 04:16 pm
@imans,
Quote:
truth will never die moron, put ur creator in ur ass forever
as truth is the only existence, and lets see how ur god can prove the opposite
anyway im just an individual so nothing at all but clearly way more objective then anyone else here

I tried to be civil...You do think you are superior...But no one is over anyone else...That is not "truth" just because you believe it....I never said that truth will die....I do not agree with your "truth"...Just because you say it...If you can not demonstrate in a way that shows you are way more objective...Then there is no reason for anyone to actually believe it is true....God DID just prove the opposite...Have a nice life...
Rickoshay75

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2013 05:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
In order for there to be nothing there would always have to be nothing....Since there is something...There was always something...And not nothing...

Real is perceptive, individual acceptance, and cannot be visualized with words, not as you attempted to do.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2013 05:14 pm
@Rickoshay75,
So you are saying I did not try to visualize it with words?

I agree it can not be fully understood like that...But I am not sure if there is another way for anyone to try to visualize it...

Because it can not be visual...

How would you explain it? If you could? Or do you think there is simply no way?
imans

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 03:36 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
no moron god didnt prove even the opposite, u insistance to lean on lies and rights abuse say all the evil livin u r individually

to prove any it must b constant while free, like i prove objective existence being true or freedom right
so i which is nothin but a human will so nothing at all when human is a condition of being so never existing individual, while this i proved truth existence
then of course only truth exist

while ur god as the possessor of all humans grounds and living realities as aunts playin with superficially easily, couldnt prove to humans fake individuality conscious the opposite to truth being existing

it keeps going in circles of opposites edges never being by his lousy slaves like u workin by abusin anyone else with only the idea of powers god has of lies subjectively
how god proved the opposite existing when it is through me the opposite to opposite, as the idea which is not realistic at all since only human individual

it on the contrary prove that god cant prove any
he is a looser that only get never do any it is a lie liar cant but lie he must even invent smthg else to deny its will constantly
its only refuge is else abuse, piece of dirt sayin that provin the opposite to truth is possible and feelin proud go to hell moron it is only about days
0 Replies

Berty McJock

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 01:10 pm
if quantum physics is right, and parallell universes actually exist, there is an infinite amount of every possible combination of sub-atomic particles, making every possible amount of macro-scopic things, doing every action possible according to all laws of physics possible across an infinite number of universes. then you've got electrons that talk to each other, like they ALL talk to each other ALL the time, instantly, thats faster than the speed of light, ALL of them, in the whole universe, so that no 2 share the same energy state, and somehow i fear freewill may have taken a nosedive. but having said that order comes from disorder (entropy excepted) and maybe all of our freewill comes together neatly to form the whole.
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 02:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

So you are saying I did not try to visualize it with words?

I agree it can not be fully understood like that...But I am not sure if there is another way for anyone to try to visualize it...

Because it can not be visual...

How would you explain it? If you could? Or do you think there is simply no way?

This is as close as you can get with words...

Between the idea and the reality, between the motion and the act, falls the shadow. T. S. Eliot
0 Replies

Looking4Truth

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:30 pm
@litewave,
The 3 ways your action originates from (reason, no reason, and both) may cause your "will", but "free will" would be your choice of how you react.

Example: Let us say someone hits you for no reason (unintentional). That action causes your reaction. Depending on your choice (free will) is your reaction. One might choose to fight back as another might choose to turn to the other cheek. Your reaction, or even action, is your choice. Your free will.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 11:26 pm
@Looking4Truth,
Looking4Truth wrote:

The 3 ways your action originates from (reason, no reason, and both) may cause your "will", but "free will" would be your choice of how you react.

Example: Let us say someone hits you for no reason (unintentional). That action causes your reaction. Depending on your choice (free will) is your reaction. One might choose to fight back as another might choose to turn to the other cheek. Your reaction, or even action, is your choice. Your free will.

Could you fly if I punch you in the face ? I suppose you agree you couldn't because that is an option out of the range of your so called realm of possibility's, but I wonder what makes you be certain given enough detail your possibility's cannot be narrowed to one single reaction ? Yet better, how does you agreeing changes anything regarding that ?
Looking4Truth

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 03:20 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Our possibilities may be limited, because we don't have wings, but that doesn't mean we are limited to one single choice. So you say there is only one possible reaction given the details. You say we have no choice. Our reactions are based on the action and would be possible to predict if the details were given and the reaction was narrowed down to one possibility. I say the only one who would assume that opinion would be one who thinks they can't control there reactions. One who doesn't consider choices. One who, maybe, regrets their reactions? I have been in situations where I wanted to react one way, but reacted another way only because it was the right thing to do. That "right thing" wasn't necessarily a reason, or detail, for my reaction. I reacted differently for no reason but choice. I chose to do what I thought was right instead of reacting like I intended to. We all have choices. reactions are usually divided into two choices. As Shakespeare says, "To be or not to be. That is the question." My opinion doesn't change anything besides possibly giving someone understanding of free will.