BEST ISLAMIC CITY IN SWEDEN

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 04:22 pm
This is very provocative, and something that could happen in the USA.

http://vodpod.com/watch/1428923-sweden-in-grip-of-islam

Ionus

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 06:32 pm
@Advocate,
America decided very early on, and has repeatedly reinforced the original decision, to have a large population of poor. Who benefits from these poor ? The rich. Money is a means of accounting for people's lives. The more money you have, the more goods you can buy which were produced by a portion of other people's lives. The poorer those lives are, the easier it is for a few to be rich. Most western countries have tried to artificially redistribute wealth, via health and education programs but many of these are work based anyway.

It is also useful to look at it from the point of view of ambition. The economy produces a pyramid structure, with the rich at the top and the poor at the bottom. Pressure can not be applied to the top. Pressure has to be from the poor going upwards to the top. Ambition works this way. By constantly bringing in immigrants, western countries have applied pressure to the pyramid at the cost of the countries they get immigrants from. These countries have many problems but we only take the most ambitious, the most determined, the best educated, the richest and so on. This is international robbery of human resource. If they were forced to stay in their own country they could improve it.

I dont know what makes people think different religions will all get along together. It is pressure from Oil producing Muslim countries that have made the west take in Muslims. Once in a country, Muslims do not convert Christians, they convert non-religious people. Islam was once a centre of science, but Rome was once an Empire, too. Islam is stuck in the Middle Ages, and many people will die before that changes. Far better to leave them in their own country where they can sort it out for themselves. Religions do not mix, they exterminate each other.

Quote:
...could happen in the USA..(?????)
What is there to stop it ?
ebrown p

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 06:40 pm
Advocate... your tea-bagging tendencies are showing through again.

Could it happen in the US?

This hit piece on Muslims was produced by CBN... otherwise known as fundamentalist Christians... so yes, I guess it could.
ebrown p

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 06:59 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate... you do know who Pat Robertson is, don't you?

This is my personal favorite...

0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 08:45 pm
@Ionus,
I can't argue with anything you said. And it was well said.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 08:47 pm
@ebrown p,
I don't see how that would indicate me tea-bagging. Even though it is from CBN, it is pretty convincing. Do you think it was doctored.
ebrown p

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 09:23 pm
@Advocate,
Of course not! It is no more convincing than any other racist propaganda.

I did a little Googling and found that Malmo is advertises it self proudly as a "cosmopolitan" city.

Sadly, they are having a problem with neo-Nazis, who (just like their counterparts in the USA) aren't too fond of brown-skinned immigrants.

The Wikitravel page has this little warning in their "Stay safe" page.

Quote:
In recent years, Malmö has been the target of a far-right-wing smear campaign falsely labeling the city as "Islam's victory in Europe", most notably promoted by U.S.-based white supremacist blogs. While most of the propaganda is false, there is however some crime to be aware of. Be aware that many electric boxes in downtown Malmö are also covered with offensive propaganda posters from neo-Nazi artist "Dan Park". Infamous examples of this art includes glorifying the culprits of the 2005 London subway bombings.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Malmo
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 11:47 pm
My daughter has been to Malmo. She has never mentioned anything.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 02:05 am
Rosengården, Malmö is a part of Malmö, where about 60% are Muslims.
There are many refugees from Iraq. These Muslims are more liberal than the Muslims who already live there, who are often even born in Sweden. This has caused a lot of trouble between the the two groups.
What is happening in Rosengården is not a conflict about religion only. It is mostly a question about lack of communication and the young people and parents who refuse to accept a democratic responsibility the way they should
As soon as a boy walks with the wrong girl it is fast spread all over the world by cell phone and all the relatives back home will know about it.

As soon as there is a riot everybody from the very left to the very right will join in.

As Rosengarden is a small part of Sweden you can hardly judge all of Sweden from this article.

Dadpad
Malmö is a very nice city and visiting there you hardly would get to see Rosengarden. What do you mean by visiting? A few hours, a few days or longer.
saab

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 05:10 am
Why attack Malmö - a rather small city?
Why not talk about the banlieus in France or Paris?
How about Sharia law which in now allowed in GB and even in France?

In France, home to an estimated 14 million Muslims, including 9 million illegal immigrants, the government no longer controls the banlieus, the densely-populated, predominantly Muslim ghettos that encircle most major French cities.

It is still legal in France to distribute Bibles and tracts but doing so in the banlieus, where the French police seldom enter, invites mob violence, and even the legality is expected to end by 2040 when France is projected to become a majority-Muslim nation (The Netherlands will become Western Europe's first majority-Muslim nation by 2015). Sharia is also gaining in North America.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:24 am
Saab, this is US Christian Fundamentalist propaganda and anyone in America who hasn't had a lobotomy knows it. Pat Robertson is a religious freak with the ethics of an Inquisition torturer. Pay no mind.
ebrown p

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:30 am
@Green Witch,
Quote:
Pay no mind.

Pay no mind? This is a real threat.

Pat Robertson believes that religion should have a central role in government. He believes that homosexuality is an evil that should have no rights. He believes that woman should not be allowed to have choice.

Pat Robertson wants to impose "sharia" law in the US... just under a Christian name.

Green Witch

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:42 am
@ebrown p,
I meant Saab should not get all defensive or insulted as if most people agree with this nut. There will always be fanatics in every society and the best way to expose them is to let them talk. Robertson makes no attempt to hide his warped message and a person with common sense does not have to go far to find out what he's really selling .
saab

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:57 am
@Green Witch,
I did not get insulted as if most people agree with this nut. I know who Robertson is.
As a Swede living not too far from Malmö I think I have some rights to correct what was said without you think I am insulted. Also I think it is in my rights to defense Malmö. After all it is in other areas a very nice place where many many people from Copenhagen like to live as it is cheaper than Copenhagen and travelling back and forth to work takes not too much time.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 08:06 am
@saab,
That's fine, Saab. Many Europeans do not know who he is and when they encounter someone like him they think he speaks for America (we did vote for 8 years of George Bush, so I don't blame them for thinking this) I'm glad you know the situation and I hope I didn't offend you by assuming you didn't. Yes, you have every right to defend your home turf from slander.
saab

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 12:09 pm
@Green Witch,
I am just back from a meeting where I had to do just the opposite.
Defend USA from slander.
ebrown p

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 12:58 pm
@saab,
Thanks Saab... it just seems like our xenophobic kooks are supporting your xenophobic kooks.

((kinda sweet if you look at it in a certain way))
saab

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 01:30 pm
@ebrown p,
Anyway the match was in march 2009 so it is kind of old news I would say.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 03:43 pm
Europe's problems with its minority populations stem in part from its reluctance to integrate these populations. Much is made of Europe's multiculturalism what with its various efforts to accommodate these populations' traditions such as the allowance of Sharia law in Britain and France, but these efforts are based more along the lines of segregationist ideas--like that of the US South in its erstwhile judicial axiom "separate but equal"--than integrationist ones.

This reluctance itself stems in large part from nationalist ideas dating back to the 19th century that defined nationality by way of cultural heritage, ethnicity and race. We see its extreme vestiges today in the bloody strife between ethnic populations in the countries and regions of southeast Europe, and the ethnocentric oppression of the state of Israel.
Advocate

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 03:52 pm
@ebrown p,
I guess you would like to invite into the USA Muslim guys similar to those who tried to blow up the Twin Towers in 1993, and who recently were buying supplies (still not located) to build bombs. Duh, just what we need: more Muslim killers.
0 Replies