BEST ISLAMIC CITY IN SWEDEN

Advocate

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 03:54 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Europe's problems with its minority populations stem in part from its reluctance to integrate these populations. Much is made of Europe's multiculturalism what with its various efforts to accommodate these populations' traditions such as the allowance of Sharia law in Britain and France, but these efforts are based more along the lines of segregationist ideas--like that of the US South in its erstwhile judicial axiom "separate but equal"--than integrationist ones.

This reluctance itself stems in large part from nationalist ideas dating back to the 19th century that defined nationality by way of cultural heritage, ethnicity and race. We see its extreme vestiges today in the bloody strife between ethnic populations in the countries and regions of southeast Europe, and the ethnocentric oppression of the state of Israel.

I see that Infra has emerged from his cave to take a cheap, and false, shot at Israel. He and eBrown are true dupes to the Muslims.
ebrown p

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:10 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
He and eBrown are true dupes to the Muslims.

Coming from someone who posts racist propaganda from Pat Robertson... ooh that stings.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:17 pm
The video, which depicts a true, and terrible, problem, is accurate. Hey, I didn't realize that the term "Muslim" denotes a race. Leave it to Brownie. I would love to see you walk through their area to see whether you make it alive.
ebrown p

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:29 pm
@Advocate,
Fine Teabagger.

Muslims are not "killers" any more than Blacks are muggers or Homosexuals are child abusers.

Bigots scare me far more than Muslims do... after all, bigots have killed far more innocent people in the US.

((Interestingly enough... in this specific case it seems likely that it was neo-Nazi's, who hate Muslim immigrants as much as you do, were responsible for most of the violence))
saab

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:42 pm
@Advocate,
What makes Rosengarden dangerous is a gang called Black Cobra. Gangs exists everywhere not only in Malmö
Police is very active in Rosengarden.

Black Cobra is one of the largest criminal networks in Denmark and is represented in most major Danish cities, with approximately 600 members.[1] The gang is also active in Sweden, having established itself in the Malmö district Rosengård[2] and the Stockholm suburbs of Tensta and Rinkeby.[3][4][5] They also control a youth gang called the Black Scorpions.[6] They are involved in drug trafficking, extortion and murder.[7] The police describe Black Cobra as a loose network composed of strong leadership figures.[8]

The Black Cobra was founded in 2000 by immigrants in Roskilde, Denmark. The gang has members from a variety of backgrounds including Arab countries, Turkey and the former Yugoslavia. During the extensive riots in Denmark in February 2008, the Black Cobras helped stop much of the unrest. In March 2009, members of the Black Cobra were arrested in Malmö for extorting a company for protection money and trafficking illegal drugs. Black Cobra members wear black and white shirts with an emblem on the back of a cobra in attack position. The shirts also have Black Cobra written on them, above the emblem in Old English-style writing. They have a partnership with the Bandidos motorcycle gang, but maintain a rivalry with the Hells Angels and their support gang AK81.
The Black Cobra came to Malmö around 2008.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:48 pm
@ebrown p,
It was not the Neo Nazis who where the problem for the police or the demostrants. It was the left wing militants.

Several hundred left-wing militants carrying banners saying "Turn left, smash right," and "Boycott Israel" joined a peaceful pro-Palestinian demonstration by about 6,000 people.

About 200 of the militants began pelting police with stones, fireworks and paint bombs, Reuters witnesses said, while organizers of the official demonstration shouted at the masked protesters not to use violence against the authorities.

ebrown p

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:56 pm
@saab,
That is interesting. So... when Pat Robertson was ranting against the "liberals", he was really talking about liberals. In the US right now, right wing militants (nationalistic, anti-immigrant and anti-homosexual folks) are far more prominent then the left wing sort.

Of course, they always gloss over Tim McVeigh and the murders of doctors.

ebrown p

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 05:03 pm
I am a bit curious about the Sweden Democrats that were protagonists in Advocate's video. I gather from a quick google that they are nationalist and anti-immigrant and that they are trying very hard to not be labeled as racist.

How closely do they match the American right. Are they anti-homosexual rights? Is there pro-gun politics? Google says they want "protestant ethics"... is this the same desire for religion informing government that the American right wing wants?

dadpad

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 11:50 pm
@saab,
Quote:
Dadpad
Malmö is a very nice city and visiting there you hardly would get to see Rosengarden. What do you mean by visiting? A few hours, a few days or longer.

I think she went for a weekend, or couple of days. I seem to recall she went fishing and if I recall correctly it was in winter so maybe ice fishing.
Advocate

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 12:01 am
@saab,
I wager that, like France, there will be increasing Muslim attacks on Jews, synagogues, Jewish cemetaries, and Jewish stores. Malmo's future is probably not very bright.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 01:51 am
@dadpad,
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 01:55 am
@ebrown p,
You cannot compare what you call liberals with what we call liberals.
Liberals for us are people like your democrats.
Denmark has a party called Venstre = Leftists, which is more like your democratical party.
The Germans have a party called Die Linke = The Lefties and they are old communists.
The left which I mentioned are thugs who like to create chaos.
roger

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 01:57 am
@saab,
How are we ever going to keep up with what's "left" and "right"?
Ionus

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:00 am
@roger,
Quote:

Ok. Face north...now...if the sun...wait.....wait...I know this one.....wait...damn !!
I'll have to get back to you.
dadpad

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:01 am
SAAB.
My wife is convinced i am confused, it was possibly Oostersund (sp?) where she went fishing. She definitly visted malmo though when she was an exchange student and stayed with a New zealander (another exchange student).
dadpad

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:03 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:

Ok. Face north...now...if the sun...wait.....wait...I know this one.....wait...damn !!
I'll have to get back to you.

face south turn 180 degrees.
When you get here we'll send the rest of the directions
roger

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:07 am
@dadpad,
As if we'd ever get there with directions like that.

Hey, that's the plan, right?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:13 am
@ebrown p,
I would not compare the Sverige Demokraterna with the right wing Americans.
There is no talk about homosexuals, there is absolutely no talk about pro-gun politics.
Amongst other things they are strongly against the EU.the principle of one state, one nation, is absolutely fundamental to the Sweden Democrats’ political values. The nationalist principle is based on the concept of the nation state, that the territorial boundaries of the state shall coincide with its demographic boundaries.
The Sweden Democrats believe that immigration, Islamization, supranationality (e.g., the European Union), cultural imperialism (mainly from the USA), and globalisation are threats to Swedish culture.

The Sweden Democrats wish to lower taxes and reduce government intervention in the economy to promote the growth of small business enterprises. In order to reduce unemployment, the party sees a need to improve the general business climate, especially for smaller enterprises. A key point in the party's economic policy is the claim that the "multicultural experiment" costs the Swedish government approximately 267 billion Swedish kronor (2000) every year
The party feels that the current situation with a large number of immigrants living in cultural enclaves is not beneficial for the country. The immigrants themselves are rootless, there has been rising antagonistic tensions between various population groups, and the immigration in itself, the party says, has caused social and economic strains on the country. Against this background, the party wishes to restrict immigration and encourages the repatriation of large immigrant groups.

I would never vote for them.

saab

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:17 am
@roger,
To the left is on the side where your thumb on your hand points to the right
saab

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:19 am
@dadpad,
0 Replies