How do you tell a girl she has facial hair?

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 10:56 am
I'm 21 and have been "dating" this other 21 year old girl for some time now. We've held hands a little bit but I'm really apprehensive about taking it to the next level because I just can't get over her peach fuzz. It's more than peach fuzz though - it's on her neck and chin and lip. It's not dark hair but it's still visible. I really think it might be a deal breaker for me. Is there anything I can say or do or hint at?

Green Witch

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 11:06 am
@brokencdplayer,
I'm sure she already knows about it. Facial hair can be bleached or waxed by a professional, but it becomes an on-going maintenance that can be expensive and waxing is painful. I don't think you can say anything without hurting her feelings. As you get older stuff like this will probably bother you less. For now you will have to decide if it out weighs all the things you like about her.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 11:07 am
You could say something along these lines:

I love the nice soft hair you have on your lovely face. But I'd like even more if I could feel the softness of your nice skin.
chai2

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 11:20 am
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

You could say something along these lines:

I love the nice soft hair you have on your lovely face. But I'd like even more if I could feel the softness of your nice skin.

sorry francis, but even that would hurt her feelings.

spoken by someone who has had their fair share of laser treatments.

GW is right, she's aware she has the hair.

If it's dark, she may not yet have the money to have it removed permanently, or hasn't yet realized you can use a bleach or dipiliatory cream.

To the original poster....

If something as minor as some light colored hair on her upper lip keeps you from taking the relationship a step further, do her a favor and go find someone else who doesn't offend you.

She deserves better than a beau that cares about such things that much.

engineer

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 12:00 pm
@chai2,
Agree with Chai. She knows about the hair and if it's a deal breaker for you, better now than later.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:07 pm
@brokencdplayer,
Well, you'd better bail now cause you're dislike of this is not going to go away. Yes, it will hurt her feelings if you tell her, because the reality is, there are other guys on the planet who would find that trait to be attractive. Don't kid yourself and think you can overlook it.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:09 pm
@Francis,
Quote:

Harsh.
Francis

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:14 pm
Jeez, girls! I know all of you have a fragile ego (when it comes to physical beauty), one cannot even make a comment a little tongue-in-cheek..
Gala

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:17 pm
@Francis,
Quote:
Jeez, girls! I know all of you have a fragile ego (when it comes to physical beauty), one cannot even make a comment a little tongue-in-cheek..

I really like your 3 inch erect penis, but I would really love it if you took a penis enlargement formula for my satisfaction. Tongue-in-cheek.
Francis

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:22 pm
@Gala,
Point taken. I like you the way you are.

(No tongue-in-cheek).
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:27 pm
@Gala,
Gala wrote:
Quote:

Harsh.

No, Francis is subtle and genteel.

I would just hand her one of these:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3097/quattrorazor602.jpg
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:49 pm
@brokencdplayer,

What would you say if she asked you to shave your crotch?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:04 pm
@brokencdplayer,
Quote:
I'm 21 and have been "dating" this other 21 year old girl for some time now.

A lesbian relationship?
Sglass

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:23 pm
@JTT,
Get out of the way JTT is on a roll today.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:46 pm
@brokencdplayer,
I was explaining today, to a job counselor, exactly what service A2K provides. And here it is.
Sglass

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:53 pm
@jespah,
Have you figgered out what to call it yet?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:19 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Point taken. I like you the way you are.

(No tongue-in-cheek).

HEY!
Francis

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:23 pm
@chai2,
Yes?
chai2

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:24 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
I'm 21 and have been "dating" this other 21 year old girl for some time now.

A lesbian relationship?

hmmm....that's a good point.

the poster may be a woman.

in that case, there may be a workaround.

leading by example, the 1st person may start primping in front of the other, asking the girlfriend if she'd like to try some, or ask if she can experiment with a certain product on her.

women can talk to other women about this.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:25 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Yes?

nothing.

I just plucked out one of my nose hairs, and it really stung.