Ever Been Involved With A Crackhead

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 11:40 am
Are There Any Females Out There Who Has Been Involved With A Crackhead What Should I Expect?

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 11:41 am
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

Are There Any Females Out There Who Has Been Involved With A Crackhead What Should I Expect?

You should expect to be ridiculed for opening 20 threads on the same damn subject.

The guy is a loser, ******* drop him, move on, and stop wasting both your and everyone else's time with this useless repetition of questions.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 11:52 am
@LeonaBanks,
Expect to end up with an empty bank account, a lot of meaningless promises, a broken heart and maybe even an incurable disease. You also will have wasted a lot of time of a loser when you could be out finding a good man.

Cyclo's right - keep this one big problem to a single thread.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 12:27 pm
He probably knows where to get some really good crack.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 12:27 pm
And you might be getting a car stereo for Christmas.
aidan

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 12:50 pm
@Gargamel,
But it might not fit in your dashboard - you can always mount it underneath though.

As far as your question:
Quote:
Ever Been Involved With A Crackhead

No.
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 01:01 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Yes but not for long. The crack was more important than I was. I realized being with him was a waste of my time.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 01:04 pm
Crack is so. . .late 80's, early 90's.

Your man has to get with the times.

Turn him on to crystal meth.
LeonaBanks

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 01:47 pm
@InfraBlue,
You are a stupid fool. This is not a joking matter you clown.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 01:48 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

You are a stupid fool. This is not a joking matter you clown.

Yaknow what? If you are going to be rude to people, why don't you just **** off?

What a waste of time

Cycloptichorn
Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 08:00 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Are you being ironic? You are rude to people on a2k all the time.... hell, a case can be made that you are being somewhat rude on this very thread.
LeonaBanks

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 07:00 am
@Robert Gentel,
When people are rude to me, I'm rude to them. This is a site to answer questions not to try to make other people feel bad about asking a question they are curious about. As for you, you don't have to respond or read anything I write. It's that simple. Don't complicate things unnecessarily.
Gargamel

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 12:25 pm
Who isn't being rude on this thread, and who cares?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 12:47 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
As for you,(Robert Gentel) you don't have to respond or read anything I write. It's that simple. Don't complicate things unnecessarily.

ahahahahaha...attagrrrl
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 01:38 pm
@LeonaBanks,
No Leona, this is definitely NOT a joking matter. What you have there is an extremely dysfunctional relationship. What I find curious is why you are writing what is basically the same story over and over.

What do you want from the members of A2K? Do you want advice, or do you simply want to get things off your chest? Are you just looking for a reaction from people? I think that the reason that you are getting negative vibes from members is that many believe that you are just "playing" them.

So Leona, what is it that you expect from the rest of us? Please clarify.
Sglass

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 01:46 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Bad breath from his rotting teeth.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 01:48 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

Are you being ironic? You are rude to people on a2k all the time.... hell, a case can be made that you are being somewhat rude on this very thread.

There's no real equivalence between our posts. I engage in conversation, this poster does not. She asks questions but it's not clear why she is participating, as she doesn't want to hear anyone's answers, and gets combative with people instead of engaging in further conversation.

Of course, you are free to hold whatever opinion you like, regarding myself and my postings; but I'm pretty sure that you know this criticism is hollow.

I'm sure you need to look no further than the response you got from the poster in question to see what I mean.

Cycloptichorn
Sglass

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 01:49 pm
@LeonaBanks,
What a nice way to speak to the owner of this site.
LeonaBanks

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:40 am
@Phoenix32890,
If I ask the question again and again don't that tell you that I need more information and I want the answers to keep coming. No I am not playing anyone. You must know that when I met the person he was not on crack. I met him at a stress management class and he had years of clean time under his belt.
LeonaBanks

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:42 am
@Cycloptichorn,
The only reason I get combatative is if someone is rude and disrespectful to me. I'll ask the questions as many times as I like you don't have to respond fool. Keep it moving, and get a life. Are my questions the only ones on this site. DON'T RESPOND...It's that simple ...simpleton.