Ever Been Involved With A Crackhead

Mame

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 08:52 am
@LeonaBanks,
The reason people, including me, are giving you grief is because YOU ARE NOT CLEAR about what you're asking. Be SPECIFIC if you want answers, don't just repeat yourself over and over - that does NOT make it any clearer. What the hell do you want to know? You asked if people ever been involved with a crackhead. They said No or Yes. How does this help you?? Everybody on all your stupid threads has basically told you to leave the guy. Did you say you were even thinking about it? Did you even thank them for their advice? NO. What the hell kind of answers are you looking for?????
Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 12:55 pm
@LeonaBanks,
I would suspect that anyone who was a crack addict for almost three decades is not going to stay clean for long. That is not the same as a kid who tries drugs for a short while and quits. This man has built his entire behavior system on using drugs to allay emotional pain.

I normally like to say, "never say never", but in this case, I think that man's life is so connected with drugs that he willl never give it up for long.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:04 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I'm sure you need to look no further than the response you got from the poster in question to see what I mean.

I get why she's getting flack, but her response doesn't make telling her to "**** off", for being rude, any less rude itself or any less hypocritical.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:04 pm
@Sglass,
That shouldn't make a difference at all IMO.
0 Replies

LeonaBanks

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 11:16 am
@Mame,
I asked what to expect from a crackhead. Not just for my information but for women in my womens group as well who had no idea their partner was using crack. And yes I did get rid of the loser. Still if I ask the question 1001 times that's my business ...you don't have to respond. Keep it moving. My questions are not the only ones on this site. Get a life fool!!!!
Gala

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 11:39 am
@LeonaBanks,
Leona, I would suggest you observe how you've been treated in this forum and weigh out whether it's helpful to you or not. It seems the more people give you a hard time the more you post setting yourself up for ridicule. I'd say it goes both ways at this point, you are being equally insulting to those who are insulting you. Are there other outlets that may be more productive for helpful for you?

Mame

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 11:48 am
@LeonaBanks,
They may not be the only questions on this site, but they are the most annoying at the moment. Repeatedly asking the same type of thing with providing little feedback doesn't assist anyone who's trying to help you.

You could have said you'd gotten rid of the bum ages ago and people would have focussed on something else you asked.

And don't call me a food - you're the ass. And a rude one, to boot. At least learn nettiquette, or do you even know what that is?
Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 12:01 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Oh you poor dear.

I question whether you are looking for answers or just attention.

Now if you could have anything in the world you wanted what would if be?

A big banana with a cracked head?

A big banana with a job and security to offer?

A big banana with a wife?

I always liked what Ayn Rand said. I will paraphrase it for you.

"Show me the man you sleep with and I will tell you what you think of yourself."

Act out and be unreasonable and ridiculous A2K will ridicule and play with you all day.

So you got something legitimate to say???? Or, are you just being an attention whore?

Oh, and please watch your language. A2K is a nice family thread.

Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 12:40 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
And don't call me a food ...

Must be lunch time at Mame's place. Wink
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 01:04 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:
Get a life fool!!!!

where can one get on of these "lives"

i got a refurbished one at a warehouse discount place, but i wasn't happy with it
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 03:10 pm
oh my god.
Maybe we should just call her the resident drama queen and move on.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd45/r2k123/crackhead2jr6sd.jpg
0 Replies

LeonaBanks

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 03:18 pm
@Gala,
I pay most of those people on mind. I am not focusing on people who answer my questions. All the other nonsense I'll just overlook.
LeonaBanks

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 03:19 pm
@Mame,
You are a FOOL. You still keep responding to supposed annoying questions. Now whose the fool?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 03:22 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
I am not focusing on people who answer my questions.
yeah, we noticed.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 03:23 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

I pay most of those people on mind. I am not focusing on people who answer my questions. All the other nonsense I'll just overlook.

okay, this post makes things much clearer Drunk
Mame

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 04:06 pm
@djjd62,
LOL at you and dys. Right on, dudes.
0 Replies

LeonaBanks

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:56 pm
@djjd62,
I meant to say I am now focusing on people who have answers to my questions. All those other morons and idiots who shouldn't be on this site because they don't know what it's for I will totally IGNORE and move right pass them.
Mame

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 06:47 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

I meant to say I am now focusing on people who have answers to my questions. All those other morons and idiots who shouldn't be on this site because they don't know what it's for I will totally IGNORE and move right pass them.

Don't be so hasty to judge those you don't know. Had you been a little clearer and a little less combative, you could have make this a positive experience for yourself. The number of people who EVENTUALLY responded negatively to you who NORMALLY respond quite positively to others tells me it's YOU that's the idiot/moron, not them. Don't be so dismissive of people on this site. Back off and come back with a legitimate, CLEAR question and you will get the advice you seek.
Gala

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 06:55 am
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:

Those morons and idiots have been a part of this site a lot longer than you.

Mame and I have had our disagreements in the past, but one thing I can tell you about her-- she is no fool.

One of the best parts about this site is you come and go as you please. If you don't like the responses then you can go, but to dictate who should and shouldn't be on this site, when you joined this month, is silly.

I don't doubt you are struggling with some important issues, nonetheless, you are not the center of the universe.

0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 07:54 am
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

One thing I have noticed. I, and many others have answered you to the best of our ability. Yet we get little feedback from you. Apparently, the only people of whom you are interested, are those who come back with wiseass answers.

I have learned something very important in life. Often, people (whether consciously or unconsciously) elicit certain types of either negative or positive behaviors from other people.

For example, years ago I was dating a guy (whom I quickly dropped). Just the way that he behaved elicited the meanest sort of behavior from me, to an extent that I have never related to anyone else. I didn't like what was happening,, and thought about it for a long time. Then I realized that I was being "set-up" by this guy.

It seems to me that with you, you are a one way street. You seem to want help, but are not interested in interacting with other members in any but a negative manner. I have not seen you attempt to help other members, yet you portray yourself as very needy.

I have not seen much positive feedback from you to the people who are attempting to help you.There were many times that I had to control myself to keep from writing something nasty to you.

You might want to think about that, and maybe you will understand why, at your age (I assume that you are not a kid) you attract losers, like the crackhead.
0 Replies