JP DENIES INTERACIAL COUPLE MARRAIGE LISCENSE

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 08:47 pm
@Diest TKO,
The allure of the violent hip-hop culture refutes your contention, as does science:
http://lagriffedulion.f2s.com/fuzzy.htm

Quote:
La Griffe du Lion is the pseudonym of an American academic who gives us "An analysis of mostly diversity issues from a technical viewpoint." Putting views about race and intelligence can generate bad tempered reaction when they depart from the academic consensus. This is probably why he has chosen to be anonymous. He uses a mathematical approach to sociological data involving probability and integrals. It looks plausible to anyone whose maths are rusty but it has been severely criticized. His results seem reasonable except perhaps to extremists.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/La_Griffe_du_Lion
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 08:52 pm
@KiwiChic,
I dont care about race, wish that we did not group people by race, as there are a lot of variables that I consider to be more important. But I live in a race centered world, people have chosen to identify with race, so I must deal with race. What I will not do is lie about or ignore the truth, even when the truth is at odds with cultural dogma
KiwiChic

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 09:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
yes but are you talking blood line or purely skin colour?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 11:14 pm
There is only one race. The human race. We are all one big family.
There are different ethnicities though.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 11:15 pm
@Ceili,
Too right. We are all people of color. It's just different shades of skin tone.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 03:03 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The allure of the violent hip-hop culture refutes your contention, as does science.

Hip hip appeals to non-black people as well. Violent themes in popular music is not unique, nor did they arrive with hip hop.

As for science, you're not demonstrating any sort of sound reasoning to be taken serious.

There is nothing wrong with Black Caucasus. After all your ranting about how you don't want to hear about black victim-hood, you forget that it is real, whether you want to accept it or not. We are in this thread because of real racial oppression. A elected official refused to give a state issued license on the grounds of race. So for all your huff and puff about how the blacks get what they deserve because they choose to live that way, when faced with a story about people trying to make choices to live in a good way and build a family, you want to bitch and moan?

Black people don't need to earn your approval hawk. You're nobody of concern. Besides, you don't seem to think that you need their approval. Your bigoted statements demonstrate your belief in superiority over blacks. Your opinion noted, filed.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 03:19 am
TKO wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Black Caucasus.

Obviously not, there's even some black caucasians..
Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 03:49 am
@Francis,
Such as the Hindus . . .
Francis

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 04:01 am
@Setanta,
Which goes back to interesting stories of history...
Philis

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 04:40 am
o' Lord, some posts are to be commended but a few others are questionable. Enjoyed them anyway.

In this day of age not marrying a mixed couple is dinosaur. How dare the preacher take 1 look and decide they should not be married , because the divorce rate is 50/50. so how many white/white marriages has he performed that did not work out.
I personally know a mixed couple, he black, she white, 4 kids which are beautiful and all that that entails.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 04:44 am
@Francis,
C'est ça, Mon Vieux . . . ça m'a donné l'image des <<Hindus>> immédiatement . . .
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 05:35 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Blacks lead a more agressive lifestyle, and thus tend to meet their end by agessive acts against their health. This is not the fault of anyone else but blacks. They choose this way to live.

If only their stupid grandparents hadn't chosen to be slaves.
dyslexia

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 06:47 am
if there were more "mixed race" marriages there would be fewer "mixed race" marriages. I'm thinking this may actually be what the problem is; as more "races" intermarry the "old guard" feel they are losing their
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 06:49 am
if there were more "mixed race" marriages there would be fewer "mixed race" marriages. I'm thinking this may actually be what the problem is; as more "races" intermarry the "old guard" feel they are losing their unique "whiteness" as society itself becomes less white and more mixed. I think this is all good for society.
Eorl

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 06:56 am
@dyslexia,
Agreed!
I say let those who have issues with "mixed race" marriages go right ahead and marry within their own immediate families, like their parents did before them.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 06:59 am
@Eorl,
Do you really think that slavery is justification for gang violence?

That gang violence is understandable because their great-great-grandparents were slaves?
Diest TKO

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 03:19 pm
@maporsche,
Come on map. That's not what eorl, said and you know it. The point trying to be made here is that people like hawkeye don't appreciate how advantaged they are from birth. This should be framed the opposite way. It's not about how disadvantaged minorities are, but rather how privileged whites are. Hawkeye sees this as a matter of SIMPLY making choices. He doesn't see how advantaged he is at making the same choices that minorities make in terms of resources and success.

T
K
O
maporsche

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 03:45 pm
@Diest TKO,
I have question marks in my post.

The piece he quoted from Hawkeye, followed by his response, led me to ask those questions. Hawkeye said "Blacks lead a more agressive lifestyle[I'm assuming he means joining gangs], and thus tend to meet their end by agessive acts against their health. This is not the fault of anyone else but blacks. They choose this way to live."

If that's not what he meant, then he can clarify.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 03:57 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Do you really think that slavery is justification for gang violence?

That gang violence is understandable because their great-great-grandparents were slaves?

Justification? no.
Understandable? not the way I think you mean it but yes, somewhat.
Your economic, social, cultural and historical background determines your current situation to a greater or lesser extent in each of us. Sure, people regularly break such cycles in both directions, but it's the exception more than the rule.

Do you really think that there is a direct causal link between skin colour and propensity for gang violence?

I'm guessing you have the same skin colour as most Nazi's? Should I draw any conclusions about you from that?

Fatima10

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 05:06 pm
This judge is not following the Laws of the United States of America.

His *opinion* is not required in this case.

It is his duty to follow the Laws of the Land. If he is not able to do so, by his conscience, he should give up his position. If he truly believes it is a bad law, like all citizens, he can try to change it.

Hmmm, it seems to me there is an organization for people of such thought. Let us continue to Move Forward.

A sad anachronism, he is...IMHO.