Wanting to move to good area

lkimble

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2009 10:43 pm
My boyfriend and I are looking to move somewhere nice but also with a low cost of living and a good job ratio. We're having a hard time finding such a place. He had heard about a place in Wyoming but I don't want to move that far from our families (we're currently living in New Jersey). Any advice on this subject is very welcomed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,409 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 06:26 am
What skills do you two have?

I'm from Michigan (you don't want to move there - except you can pick up a nice bank owned home for little money) however, I have been impressed with North Carolina.

lkimble

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 12:48 pm
@sullyfish6,
He's a jack of all trades but his last real job was working in a sheet metal shop spinning pipes and I have been with the medical field for a few years now currently learning medical billing with the company I currently work for. We kind of have to start all over again cause we just had our first son in Feb. but I had alot of complications and went out of work early and he had to take alot of time off and we both got laid off shortly after our son was born. We live in Jersey and it just sucks the pay rate, population, and homes its just this giant money pit.
0 Replies