The New World Order

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 12:57 pm
My father was a high level Shriner. Whatever value my words had I am done here. I won't post my, rare, hard to find links on the subject... I wont expound on their meaning... I know, I'll just go take some, err, "drugs"...

I am am member other forums where people are more, umm, Christ-like and considerate of peoples "personal agendas" be they wrong, right or far off the wall... Where people are respectfully treated with a basic inalienable level of decorum. Were I don't have to step over dog poop just to get a few words in...
RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:00 pm
Please leave this thread at zero rating as I will leave, err, able2know with zero understanding on the matter at hand. Maybe able2know might call in their dogs one of these days and teach them some discipline.
djjd62

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:00 pm
@RexRed,
you give up amazingly easy

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:26 pm
He does give up easily--but that is unsurprising, given the very tenuous nature of the "thread" which holds his thoughts together. It wasn't much of an idea to begin with, and it should be no surprise that he is unable to sustain it.
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:29 pm
I've gotten a private message from Rex in which he threatens me with "more of the same" if i don't stay out of his threads. I'd say he's asking for it.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:33 pm
@Setanta,
i must reluctantly admit that i find the topic very entertaining, i download most episodes of coast to coast am that deal with the illuminati, and have listened to the entire series of mystery babylon by william cooper
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:54 pm
That the topic might be interesting is not to say that Rex has anything interesting or relevant to contribute on the subject.
RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 05:44 pm
@Setanta,
Don’t try to match wits with me just be my friend and stick to the discussion. If you want to discuss my character take out a thread and label it "rexred's character" and if people want to go there and discuss my personal life how I take a crap and who I sleep with, fine. But my thread is about something else... And for you to come into the discussion and instead of discussing the finer points of the subject attack my character and lifestyle and whatever else then who is threatening whom? I wanted the discussion to be a reasonable record of collective though regarding and narrow bandwidth of the named discussion. Sometimes I get “a little” off subject but I am respectable to everyone who comes in wanting to add what they care to add. I don’t immediately resort to, err, throwing stones. I am also rebukeable to a certain point. So all you have done Set is derail the subject and turn it into to an adolescent shooting match rather than allowing the learned people of a2k and myself to take the stage and possibly give of their understanding regarding the topic. So do you realty expect me to want to continue discussions with someone who had no sense of why the thread was posted in the first place? If you just come into every thread I make and insult me well I will do the same to you fair enough? I have plenty of time to do just that unless you might when you come into my treads stick to the topic PLEASE???? fair enough?... Leave the insulting overtones in your OWN thread on smart dogs.
RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 05:59 pm
The new world order is an imaginary place. We may never find that order. It is an ideal meant to draw us into it. Can we ever achieve perfect order? What is the architecture of perfect order? What is its shape, dimensions how of its slender build and divine design? Where do we find perfect order for the world? What is perfect order?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 06:13 pm
@RexRed,
I would certainly not damage my wits to the extent that they would match yours--i intend to hew to the higher standard. I have no reason to be your friend--you're delusional, you are the homophobe who hates yourself, and you take your rage out on anyone who has the temerity not to agree with you. I don't need friends like you.

The discussion would be interesting if you were actually discussing a new world order which were possible and plausible. But you're not, you just puking up irrelevant passages of scripture as though that somehow authorized your opinions. You're not at all discussing how a world government could be achieved, nor yet again what benefits we could expect to flow from such an institution. Many people take advantage of the ambiguity of scripture to claim some sort of magic show authority for their opinions. But those types usually have a relevant passage which can be applied to the situation under discussion without torturing the language or logic. You don't even get that far. You just spout your scripture, without regard to any relevance, and then make your pronouncements, which lack any authority, even the bad authority of reference to an ancient and discredited superstition.

And that's why i post in your threads. If you don't like that, too bad, so sad, get over it.
RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 07:28 pm
@Setanta,
If you don't intend to be my friend LEAVE my threads OR I WILL OCCUPY YOURS IN THE VERY SAME WAY YOU HAVE MINE... -AS AN ENEMY- FAIR ENOUGH?????? If you post another negative comment attacking my character in any single one of MY topics ever again I will go onto your witty and superiorly intelligent topics and call you a "fat slob" and I am sure I can think of more truthful ways to describe your bigoted and hate mongering character. Try it, I dare you... call my bluff, Set see who get their threads insulted from within next on a2k. I will rail back on everything you say as YOU have done to me until you get the message! Maybe SET so you never forget what a pig you are.... OK? So either leave my threads without your comments or I will leave comments describing your character as YOU have done consistently on mine... on YOUR discussions... in YOUR FACE! MIRRORING YOUR "SICK" AND DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR TOWARD ME... If you don't mind littering my threads with your "witful" insult I certainly won't mind littering yours up with a few choice INSULTS of mine, So all of posterity will know what a homophobe pig you are, ok? STOP posting in my discussions... If you want to reply to this discussion do it in ON YOUR OWN THREAD!!!
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 07:53 pm
@RexRed,
Don't try to order me around. You have no authority, and i'll post where i please. I don't give a rat's ass what you post in any thread i have started. Telling you that you are delusional and hate yourself for being homosexual is not an attack on character--it's just a description of reality.

You're pathetic.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 04:19 pm
I won't post here until my ratings go up on the thread and my individual posts...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 12:55 am
If people want me to talk they might indicate by ratings... currently my thread is at, err, "zero"...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 05:40 am
I will once more attempt to reign in on this topic.

This new world order is a favorite of mine because I am also familiar with the old word order (Babylon).

The old world order is styled after priests and popes. The new world order will be more directly connected to God. Perhaps technology will supersede knowledge (Gnosis).

Wealth will be centralized and technology will begin to have a positive effect rather than a negative effect on the earth.

Religion will morph into a many headed deism and spirituality will rule religion.

Revelation 21:1 KJV
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth (world): for the first heaven and the first earth (world) were passed away ; and there was no more sea.

Comment: No more sea means the pantheon of creatures that have been worshiped for many centuries from the sea get replaced with an invisible spirituality.

Spirituality being an awareness of self over tyrannical religious emblems.

Spirituality cannot come until Gnosis is reborn into perhaps technology. When machines begin to think more than they even do today. When technology begins to answer more and more questions that are beyond our own human minds ability to think and compute. For instance when machines give us the final answer to how many repeating decimal’s there are to pi. Ahhh, to know the length, breath, depth and height of “zero”…

When answers that take thousands of years of human computing become solved in moments by machines then the new world will emerge out of the chaos and barbarism of perhaps the 21 century.

When technology solves the God algorithm only then will it be possible to chart a direct course to the heavens. For there will be a new heaven also, not just a new world order. This heaven on earth will take all of the worlds riches and all of the rulers of heavenly places to centralize their rule into a utopian world of perfect order.

Only a perfect connectedness to God can bring perfect order. As Adam and Eve learned that disconnectedness to God brought evil Gnosis. Out of evil Gnosis came darkness.

So once we "really" discover the architecture of our DNA and computers reveal the reason for this long pattern of numbers, out of this pattern will be book of learning that is as old as time itself. Where elemental harmony with the sea, the earth, the air and with fire will be achieved.

This new world will not be governed by the kings, popes, imams or rabbis of today. But technology will guide humans into the cosmos.
Only in this pure knowledge will the spirituality of life come into focus. Only in perfect knowledge will that which is perfect come.

Knowledge of good and evil will only cease to exist in the face of perfect tech-knowledge.

There were many trees in the garden of Eden not just two. It is out of the many trees of discovery that the two trees the tree of life and the tree of knowledge become obsolete for a spiritual tree, supersedes life and knowledge for secret divine revelation. So we are cursed by the tree of knowledge (law) and we are saved by the tree of tech-knowledge (liberty)…

Thus the progressive idea opens the door to this new world order and the conservative idea gives it life. Yet once the new world is born it will have a life of its own. It will be a living machine...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 07:54 am
More drivel. Say something substantive that people can discuss, and you might get this thread jump started.
RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 08:08 am
@Setanta,
wtf have YOU added to this thread but insult Set??? GET OUT of my thread homophobic pig...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 08:47 am
as interested as i am in the topic, i got to admit, nothing you posted resonated with me, i think your confused with your idea of a future and not a discussion of the conventional idea of the NWO
RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 08:47 am
It is funny set but IBM does not think what I have to say is "drivel"... In fact IBM completely disagrees with, err, "the homophobe" Set...

http://bluebrain.epfl.ch/

(one of my, err, Links)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 09:20 am
@djjd62,
Well maybe Set can fill you in better than I can... I am too busy trying to jump over his nasty hate hurdles while I also try and compose my thoughts. I thought i would try and brush the subject instead of jumping head long into it. Instead of belittling what I have written you could have added your own, err, "resonating" thoughts and insight...