The New World Order

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 11:02 am
E Pluribus Unum.
Out of many governments, one.

As J. R. R. Tolkien wrote, "one ring to rule them all". I am not sure that I am against a one world government. Out of many countries we have one earth. A one world government might mean open borders world wide. What would be so terrible about that? That could mean unity of all people. All of the people of the world would be free to travel where their hearts may lead them around the globe.

I am not saying that democracy should not rule but often the mob mentality has been wrong… What do we do when the majority of the world is uneducated about the real heart of the matter? Today’s problems of the earth need a concerted effort of all countries and people to sustain our celestial home in the cosmos.

Are all enlightened at all times or sometimes does it take a group of powerful people at the top, "the all seeing eye" to rule the world. Most religions believe in one all powerful god, what is any different than be ruled by one government under God.

Some people have asserted that the founding fathers of the USA were all for a government that was ruled by the people. They why were they all masons? Why all the secrecy?

So we sacrifice some of our freedoms for the greater of all good. Out of many freedoms one that unites us all, the law of liberty.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 11,606 • Replies: 147
No top replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 06:04 am
It is a sad commentary on life and a sign of the times when people would rather discuss kids snacks for soccer moms rather than the future of the known world.

Revelation 1:20 KJV
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
djjd62

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 06:12 am
@RexRed,
yes, you're right, it sucks that people are concerned about what food their children eat Confused
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 06:25 am
Yes, Dj, you're right . . . they would do better to focus on important things--such as Rex's religiously inspired delusions . . .
djjd62

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 06:32 am
@Setanta,
actually, the soccer mom's trying to feed their active kids healthy food are indirectly fighting the NWO

the NWO would probably rather have shut in kids watching 5000 cable channels, surfing the net, eating Mc Donalds, than healthy and active and perhaps able to think and act of their own accord
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 02:25 pm
@djjd62,
Maybe it might worry them MORE when the government no longer will allow them to buy food for their children unless they are marked by the beast. But err, they can always eat cake...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 02:29 pm
@Setanta,
Err, Set, again you demonstrate your own stupidity and complete complacency regarding such matters... I didn't write the Bible... which happens to be the "religiously inspired delusions" of only a few billion people.
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 03:12 pm
@RexRed,
Argumentum ad numerum fallacy there, Idiot Child. Here, let me put in terms even you can understand--as Anatole France said, "That fifty million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." Alleging that billions swallow the delusions does nothing to establish their veracity.

What a f*ckin' loon.
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 03:13 pm
So what's the origin of your current delusional obsession, Rex. New drugs?
RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:23 am
@Setanta,
If I am a loon then that makes you, well... loon dung.... I can pass out the insults just as you can. Hope it puts things in perspective for you...

So I suppose in your little corner quoting writers makes you so brilliant when you can insult the intellect of billions of people for what they collectively believe. Dictators and tyrants frequently do that also.

I am not saying I agree with the masses but myself as a person new to agnosticism I humble say, I don't know. Not because I don't believe but because I don't feel it is progressive to insult anyone for believing in a particular deity nor do I find it expedient or rational to be insulting to an actual deity him, her or itself if there is one or more.

I am not so closed minded that I need to elevate myself above so many collective minds and denigrate so many people along the way.
Set, you surely don't KNOW there is no god. Existence itself certainly exhibits the thought that something put everything here even if the something is an imperceptible "zero".

If so many people believe in a god then reason would indicate that it is within the realm of human nature to believe to varying degrees in god. Humans retaining this characteristic survived in masses where those without it are so few and extinct that it would seem godless people are unfit for survival as were the Neanderthals and other aberrations of natural selection.
RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 01:56 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

So what's the origin of your current delusional obsession, Rex. New drugs?

Set, there are again billions of people are on medications which are err "drugs" worldwide and you seem to think you are so pure... are you a hypocrite? Did you have/need your coffee this morning... that is a drug (mind altering substance) too? Are you addicted to coffee Set? Can you go a day without it? How about a week? Err you'd really be a nicer person without it Set... I have been about 5 years caffeine free... I don't even eat chocolate... Are you overweight Set? Do you overeat feeding your nervous dysfunctional food addictions? How about some greasy donuts and some chocolate bon bons for din din Set? Is obesity an obsession for you? How does it feel to have your character attacked? What might be even better is to do this in one of your own threads...

You are not elevating yourself Set you are just showing everyone just how low you really are, at the same time derailing my post... I am not so out of focus that I can't still post over your spam.

Daniel 7:23 KJV
Thus he said , The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down , and break it in pieces .

Revelation 12:4 KJV
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered , for to devour her child as soon as it was born .

Comment:
What kind of drugs were Daniel and John on? I am sure the prison nurse was feeding John with these new "drugs" on the isle of Patmos. You are grasping at straws Set... Try some of the angel food cake...
roger

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 03:14 am
@RexRed,
You know, it does sound like they'd been taking a little something, doesn't it? That could explain a lot about Revelations.
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 05:24 am
@RexRed,
I didn't need any evidence now for what i have long known. You are mentally unstable, and given to attempting to justify any amount of lunatic claims with scripture. You're not even very good at it, either. Your chain of "logical" connection between the scriptures you quote is never more than tenuous at best, and, of course, there is absolutely no good reason to consider scripture to be anything more than the perfervid maundering of yet another set of loons.

As for perspective, you pathetic attempts to insult me provide no perspective, and neither do you delusional rants about the alleged meaning of scripture. You're a sad case, Rex, and it appears that any progress you had made over the years toward rationality has slipped away in an afternoon.

Tell us about the evil gay boys, Rex, i always love that one.
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 05:27 am
By the way, i can't even remember the last time i had a cup of coffee--it might have been Saturday or Sunday--but that's a good idea. Maybe i'll make myself a cup of coffee this morning.

You're not very good at the personal reflections bit, Rex, and your use of sarcasm is weak.
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 06:23 am
Oh good, more obsessive people with personal agendas . . . it's a good day . . .
RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 11:40 am
@Setanta,
Mirror...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 11:44 am
@Setanta,
Maybe you are too busy stuffing your face to drink coffee... I don't know. You see two can play at this dirty low down game Set... Maybe it might suit you better when coming into my threads to stick with the issue at hand rather than blurt out personal attacks like someone with their own, err, "personal agenda"...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 12:10 pm
@Setanta,
And neither do your insults bother me especially coming for you... I have had how many years of your rash insult and personal attacks? You seem to forget that gays as myself are used to and immune to attacks from lowlife hypocrites like yourself.

Remember you started it and I will surely be the one to end it, now who is the homophobe fatso glutton? Perhaps some, err, diet pills might help Set. Now I will go into your threads and spam a few and see how you like it... OK????? SOUND FAIR???? This thread did not need your damned two cents anyway...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 12:33 pm
@roger,
So you too climb on the bandwagon that when someone is misunderstood they must be on drugs.. That only leaves you err uneducated and part of the unlearned and unenlightened...

Ralph Waldo Emerson: To be great is to be misunderstood...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 12:34 pm
I have lost my desire to post here since "the new world odor" "Set" took a dump in my thread...