SPOUSE IS A BI-POLAR CANNIBAL WHO THINKS SHE IS CATHERINE THE GREAT - PLEASE HELP!!!

Joeblow

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 08:43 am
@boomerang,
That might have worked earlier, Boomer, but IMO, he’s pushed her too far.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 08:49 am
@Joeblow,
“Catherine,” he said, kneeling before me, “Here’s a bunny. I know you think this is an extremely generous present and that we can’t afford it, but you are worth it. WE are worth it. I’m doing it for the Family.”

“Giddy up, Grigory,” I said. “Giddy up.”

And it really was as simple as that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, you might not want to kneel as he did, and that’s ok. Each situation is different and we all have our own style. For you it might be better to grovel rather low to the ground with eyes averted and, bunny in hand, timorously and silently extend your arm. Sniveling might work. I frequently enjoyed that when I was in the throes of mania.

Mind she’s had a good feed first though. It’s a pathetic refrain I hear so often. How selfish husbands expect their wives to do anything on an empty stomach is beyond reason! I mean, think about it man! Gawd. Use your head.

Anyhoo, now my occasional relapses are managed with daytime television, a box of chocolates and a vacation once a year. We keep the horse outfit because it was one of the few good things to come out of my illness. Well that, and my rompers with Geraldo (Love that man!). I forgot to mention that he let me keep him. So that, and the bunny, saved our marriage.

Do it.

For the family.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 09:55 am
Forget bunnies and lamps. If he really loves her he'd give up that brother she's been eyeing with hunger.
High Seas

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 12:11 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

Forget bunnies and lamps. If he really loves her he'd give up that brother she's been eyeing with hunger.

Why should Finn give up his brother? Every Republican vote counts - we can't afford to waste a single one. However, there's Rachael >
http://able2know.org/topic/133771-1
> who has a husband with 200 lbs to spare. That should keep Mrs Finn fed for a while, and simultaneously solve Rachael's problem.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 12:13 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

I understand Vick is available, how does she feel about dog meat?

Retract, dammit, retract! If you don't, I'll send my PETA associates to picket your home. Btw, does lady Diane know what you're typing these days?!
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 12:22 pm
Finn, finally you have explained EVERYTHING.

btw, buy her a horse.
Wink
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 12:22 pm
The solution is simple enough, impress your penis upon her private parts in a manner befitting your station and assuage your drives at her expense.

After which redeem yourself of your carnal guilt before God and Country.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 12:30 pm
The alternative is to dance frenetically to Herb Alpert and The Tijuana Brass's Spanish Flea on continuous loop until you die of exhaustion.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 02:25 pm
Referring to an earlier post, I didn't get the drift that she was channeling the Pittsburgh Steelers. I got that she was doing the Pittsburgh Steelers. But some of those guys make very good money and a paternity suit or alienation of affection could be quite lucrative. I was always of the school that you make a purse out of a sow's ear or lemons out of lemonade or whatever. Is there a lawyer in the house?
High Seas

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 01:20 pm
@Foxfyre,
A lawyer?! What's needed here is a competent administrative assistant / researcher to track down your references. Catherine the Great was born a German princess, true, and Pittsburgh does have a large German-origin population, but...... the Steelers?!

Ah, I get it - Foxfyre, are YOU the spouse of Finn d'Abuzz, the original poster here? Who knew! Smile
FreeDuck

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 01:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

My wife has been diagnosed as suffering from extreme bi-polar disorder, exacerbated by a club foot.

I know I'm late to the party, but I have to say that this ^ made me laugh out loud.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 01:54 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

A lawyer?! What's needed here is a competent administrative assistant / researcher to track down your references. Catherine the Great was born a German princess, true, and Pittsburgh does have a large German-origin population, but...... the Steelers?!

Ah, I get it - Foxfyre, are YOU the spouse of Finn d'Abuzz, the original poster here? Who knew! Smile

Pu-leeeeeze!!!! I would never DO the Pittsburgh Steelers. Never a fan. I do have standards you know.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 04:59 pm
Sorry I haven't returned to respond sooner, but I've been watching this PLEASE HELP ME posts and it seems to be customary for the Pleader to disappear for a while.

Thanks everyone for your advice, but some of it, frankly, is just not very helpful.

Buy her a bunny?

WTF?

She's a bi-polar cannibal who thinks she is Catherine the Great!

A freaking bunny isn't going to act like some furry dose of thorazine.

By her a horse?

I do that and it's no more nooky for me!

I don't mean to seem ungrateful, but I think you people think this is some kind of a joke.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 05:04 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I suggest you buy her a nice lamp. Chicks dig lamps.

Finally!

Advice I can use.

So what do you suggest:

A lava lamp?
One of those google eyed cat lamps (or are they clocks)?
Table or floor?

(Can you still get one with a human skin shade?)
High Seas

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 05:24 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

jespah wrote:

I suggest you buy her a nice lamp. Chicks dig lamps.

(Can you still get one with a human skin shade?)

I can't imagine what Jespah was thinking when she mentioned getting your wife "a lamp", though it's only you who zeroed in on a human skin lamp. Anyway a quick scan of auction prices leads me to believe that there can't be much money in it - a human liver goes for $100,000, if in good condition, and persons disappear up and down the Americas getting kidnapped for organs, but skin, per se, isn't much in demand.

Certainly black skin wouldn't be - Africa isn't a "donor" market, buyers do check DNA and won't buy organs there due to elevated probabilities of horrendous incurable diseases, but in Central Asia and Central America business is booming.
Eorl

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 06:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

We have three children, and she's disturbing me with her nicknames for them:
"Lamb Chop," "Muffin," and "Fillet."

Keeping those kids under control must be difficult too. You can't risk saying
"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye, Fillet!"
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 07:49 pm
@Eorl,
Eorl wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

We have three children, and she's disturbing me with her nicknames for them:
"Lamb Chop," "Muffin," and "Fillet."

Keeping those kids under control must be difficult too. You can't risk saying
"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye, Fillet!"

I don't use those nicknames.

Their names are Groucho, Chico and Bipo and that's what I call them.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 07:51 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
...though it's only you who zeroed in on a human skin lamp...

Duhh...My wife is a cannibal!

Why is this so hard for you people to understand?

Please help me!
Eorl

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 09:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Shoulda known you were a marxist.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 09:27 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
So far, you have yet to progress to the point of seeing the situation from the wife's point of view. You might give that some thought.
0 Replies