need a rich man

blackwidow

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:31 pm
@roger,
Your children you support them Roger
blackwidow

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:40 pm
see the post "Living With A Narcisstic Personality Disordered Spouse" you may just understand my twisted mind then
0 Replies

blackwidow

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:42 pm
Right guys as it is nearly midnight in fab Fife and I have another long day filled with hard graft I will say goodnight
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:54 pm
@blackwidow,
Quote:
Actually the black widow practice is Sexual cannibalism is a special case of cannibalism in which a female kills and consumes a male of the same species before, during, or after copulation.

Or, as Bill Greenwell famously put it in a famous and controversial poetry competition, "The last, rasping gasp of the mantis's groom."
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 05:35 pm
@blackwidow,
But, God! Who knew how many there were going to be?

Actually, I think she eats baby black widows, too.
blackwidow

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 01:24 am
@roger,
again oh so mean, what did I ever do to deserve this onslought
roger

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 01:29 am
@blackwidow,
There you go, again. Blaming the victim again.
blackwidow

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 01:30 am
@roger,
blaming the bully
blackwidow

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 01:31 am
later folks got to go to work
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 01:39 am
@blackwidow,
Nobody, and I mean nobody bullies a black widow spider. The only thing they're afraid of is fire.
blackwidow

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 08:59 am
@roger,
sorry i'm not even afraid of fire. Hi Folks back home from work still have a little paperwork to do and dinner to fix and ironing to do but home on on this site ready to be insulted/bullied
dyslexia

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 09:47 am
@blackwidow,
well, it's always good to be prepared.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 10:07 am
@blackwidow,
I think it was you bw that insulted us men by thinking you might dig gold without a pick and shovel and by relying solely on what is known discreetly as body fascism.

Good luck to you though. I suggest you view some Barbara Stanwyk movies.

Is the Fife you are in the one just up the road from here? Perhaps you are unsure just what it is that attracts eligible, presumably mature, £500,000ers to a lady such as you describe. (It's sounds better in ££s). And such as don't meet with too strong a sense of disapproval in your esteemed estimation.

Most of them, if they are not whatsit, have done the sort that flank the winners in at decent race meetings or who provide endstops in the presentation ceremonies. Some of them have the videos too. Airline hostesses, second string actresses, low county types of the better sort, conference centre logistics co-ordinators, boss's secretaries and what not who read the first sentence of Pride and Prejudice, closed their reading career on the instant and sat meditating future plans. That sentence is not famous for no reason. It is magnificent art. Like a bolt of lightning. As true today as it was then and has been in all climes since records were chiselled into rocks.

The pedals hardly seem worth turning any longer. They are flagging. Jaded, Mentally. Some of them physically as well.

Germaine Greer is pretty good at explaining how to land one on the bank and not let it get back in.

Frank Harris advised, and I will recommend him, that if things are not up to your expectations it is you who to look at first.
blackwidow

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:31 am
@spendius,
You really do not like me do you spendius or is it all women or do you just object to me speaking my mind. Lets face it men dont know the differance between sex and love anyway.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:36 am
@blackwidow,
blackwidow wrote:

You really do not like me do you spendius or is it all women or do you just object to me speaking my mind. Lets face it men dont know the differance between sex and love anyway.

Wrongo on that one.

I suppose the question you should answer is, why would a rich man need you?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:37 am
This is such a stupid conversation. Look, anybody that wants anything has to go where you'll find that... you ain't gonna find an orange in an apple orchard. I don't care about your past relationships, good or bad, BW, or why you weren't successful in love or snagging $$ while your friends were... it's completely irrelevant to me. But if you want a rich guy, hang out at the rich clubs and shops. Go work in one. Take up golf and/or sailing and/or other activities that cost $$. And maybe you should keep your new philosophy to yourself - it does make you sound rather a gold-digger, not that I care - just information for you.
0 Replies

blackwidow

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:39 am
I notice with some amusement the lack of women following this thread are they intimidated by spendius or are they not part of this clique
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:45 am
@blackwidow,
Uh...I asume you realize that Mame is a woman?

(Good advice she gave you, btw.)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:56 am
@blackwidow,
Maybe they're just not interested - for all you know, they could be enjoying time with their rich man.
MagicBlackCat

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 12:00 pm
@Mame,
The man I'd like isn't rich with money, but rather kind and thoughtful and generous with love. I have yet to find that man.