I'm guessing that :
- the world will descend into anarchy, as severely bored people find the smallest things start irritating them
- people will get even fatter, leading to obesity, diabetes, and heart disease epidemics
- lots will escape through virtual computer games (contributing to the above epidemics)
- food will start including more 'feel good' ingredients (contributing to the above epidemics)
- more people will binge on alcohol and drugs (the alcohol of course, contributing to the above epidemics due to high sugar content, and adding liver disease to the mix...the drugs are anyones guess)
- neighbours will hate neighbours, people will cheat on their partners...
...hold on - that's todays world.