Want to do Good for the one I missed

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 04:01 am
I loved a girl. We were in touch for three years. We had intercourse once. Things were going Normal. Meanwhile, another girl entered my life and told she loves me. When I replied that am already in love with other girl, she was not ready to accept it and believed am lying to her, just to avoid her. Once she went on to commit suicide and to save her I was made to marry her. The First Girl is not yet married. She is angry wit me. I love her always and want to explain her why I could not marry her. But she avoids talking to me. I manage to my wife and see to that this new girl is happy, however . After marriage, my wife read the letters written by Girl Friend and then she felt worried for entering into my life. But later I cared her enough to show I am living happily with her. But I am much worried that I spoiled that First girl's life and I am confused why should not I marry that girl also. But I do not know where to start and how to get this done, as that girl is still angry with me. I am from India and our law allows only one marriage. My intention is to see to that both these girls are happy. Looking for a suggestion
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 928 • Replies: 1
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 09:07 am
Your intention is wrong. You cannot make 2 women happy in this situation.

You made a promise to your wife. You must keep that promise.

Tell the other girl that you are married and so she must move on to her own life and find another love.

0 Replies