MY MEDICAL SCHOOL FRIEND WANTS TO JOIN THIS FORUM!!

ossobuco

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 04:39 pm
@yoyo100,
Yoyo, I think most of us think you have a peculiar obsession, something that really has nothing to do with love, but instead has to do with need to manipulate, to possess. Most of us want you to seek counselling.

The only advice you seem to want to hear is how to capture this fellow despite his expressed lack of interest. This does have an air of stalking about it.

Have you ever been in love before? Does it always go this way? The infatuation phase is equivalent to the first day of many thousands of days of a relationship, which has to do with two people communicating and caring over and over. It's a process, not anything like capturing a pet to love.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 06:45 pm
@yoyo100,
yoyo100 wrote:

The reason I joined this forum was to vent. A lot of you like to vent. I can't vent with my medical friends. And Chai2 as you said, how the **** would you know if he wants me to go with him to his hometown or not. If you don't like to read my posts then DON'T READ THEM. I am not here to get YOUR advice.

Hmmm, it seems like you were asking for advice earlier, you just didn't like what you heard ... over and over again ... from every single person who responded. The reason you can't talk about this with your friends is that if you said this stuff to people who knew your name, you would be dropped like a hot potato and your friends would tell your special friend to run away as fast as possible. Telling a woman she is like a sister is guy speak for "I'm not interested, go away." If you want to vent about the perfect guy who got away, fine. But saying you are going to "fight for him" and "go to his hometown"? Completely bonkers.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 07:08 pm
@yoyo100,
yoyo100 wrote:
I can't vent with my medical friends. ...

Not even the ones interested in a psychiatry residency?
djjd62

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 07:10 pm
@Ticomaya,
lock it up, best line in the thread Twisted Evil
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 07:15 pm
@yoyo100,
you are one crazy bitch
chai2

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 09:45 pm
@shewolfnm,
finally, the voice of reason shows up.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 02:00 am
@yoyo100,
But you mean nothing to him... love is a two-way relationship...

Get some help.
LostBlackBook

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:03 am
@aperson,
Yoyo100,

I'm sorry you did not consider my heartfelt advice to be worthy advice, however I should point out to you that unless you are a transgender person, you have built-in tools at your disposal. Those tried and true female biological devices are an effective, traditional means used by women for the sole purpose of manipulating men. As someone who has fallen prey to this insidious female plot to rule the world or at least my little corner of it, I can tell you that you should probably break them out and give it a try. He won't know what hit him and he will forget all about his hometown sweetheart. If you are exceptionally skillfull, you should even be able to make him think it was all his idea.

Good luck with that!
0 Replies