MY MEDICAL SCHOOL FRIEND WANTS TO JOIN THIS FORUM!!

chai2

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2009 12:33 pm
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

chai2 wrote:
Dr. Chai here.

Is Dr. Chai coming out of retirement?

Sure, why not?

I'm getting weary of living on my investments.

btw, here's a video that reminds me of this entire mess.

http://vodpod.com/watch/1066095-toni-basil-mickey
Reyn

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2009 02:33 pm
@chai2,
Well, I look forward to new exploits of the good doctor then. Wink

By the way, I could swear I spotted you in that video. Laughing
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 05:31 am
I can tell you right now, 99% of guys do not find obsession attractive. It just puts us off. What you want to do verges on stalking. Put it in perspective, there are always more fish in the sea. And besides, maybe in time he will get over his exgirlfriend and realise what you mean to him.
yoyo100

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 08:04 am
@aperson,
He has told me what his exgirlfriend means to him. He thinks the world of her. He only sees me as a sister. After he is done with med school, which is pretty soon, he is going back to his hometown and go look for her. Those are his plans. He is totally in love with his exgirlfriend. He is going to do his residency in his hometown.
yoyo100

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 08:20 am
@Sglass,
Yes, she really exists. I've seen pictures, and I've heard her talk when she was giving a speech, I know she exists. He did tell her that he is going back for her.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 09:25 am
@yoyo100,
yoyo100 wrote:

He has told me what his exgirlfriend means to him. He thinks the world of her. He only sees me as a sister. After he is done with med school, which is pretty soon, he is going back to his hometown and go look for her. Those are his plans. He is totally in love with his exgirlfriend. He is going to do his residency in his hometown.

So yoyo, will you follow him?
chai2

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 10:45 am
@CalamityJane,
yeah, then you can stalk the ex girlfriends house.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 10:57 am
here's my girlfriend pictures
http://thalifeofliz.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/sarah-michelle-gellar-01.jpg http://www.the-planets.com/star-biography/Sarah-Michelle-Gellar-Biography-2.jpg
a video were you can hear her speak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfvzbFsQNC4

we're so in love

well one of us anyway

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:38 pm
@djjd62,
No, she's in love too - it just ain't you, djjd which brings us back to the topic....
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Sat 2 May, 2009 12:49 am
@yoyo100,
Get over him then. Why are you hurting yourself for someone who sees you as a sister.
yoyo100

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 09:30 am
@aperson,
Because he is so understanding and he means everything to me. I am going to fight for him.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 09:41 am
@djjd62,
I loved her, too.

Then she put a stake through my heart.
yoyo100

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 09:44 am
@DrewDad,
Why did she do that DrewDad?
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 11:12 am
@yoyo100,
yoyo100 wrote:
Why did she do that DrewDad?

Because he is the vampire known as Raphael Spenser.
0 Replies

LostBlackBook

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 01:12 am
@yoyo100,
Ignore your critics, Yoyo. Let me give you some productive advice.

What you should do is get someone to follow his ex-g/f around with a video camera. Record every tiny aspect of her personal behavior and preferences. Begin saving your money. Once you have several weeks worth of film footage on DVD's, plug yourself into a chair in a dark room with a t.v. set and begin the process of assimilating the information. Spend every waking moment watching these films until you believe you are actually the girl. When you are comfortable in your new persona, you should use the money you saved for two things. One - find a good plastic surgeon who will make you look like her. Two - hire a couple of big thugs to tie her up and put her in a cardboard box. Air-mail her to some obscure, humid, undesireable part of the globe overgrown with rainforests and then assume her identity.

Good luck with that!
yoyo100

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 12:11 pm
@LostBlackBook,
I know all of you are making fun of my words, but if you would meet my friend you think otherwise. I haven't logged in to this forum because I was working on my clinicals. Long story short, my friend is still talking about his exgirlfriend. We get the summer off and I don't know if he is going to go to his hometown. If he is, I am going to miss him tremendously. He on the otherhand seems really ecstatic. Should I go with him to his hometown for the summer? Do you think he will let me?
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 12:22 pm
@yoyo100,
Well, some of us might make fun of you, but LostBlackBook is dead serious,
trust me!

Will he let you go to his hometown for the summer? Probably not, but I am
certain you have looked for an apartment already, haven't you?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 12:32 pm
@yoyo100,
yoyo100 wrote:

Should I go with him to his hometown for the summer? Do you think he will let me?

You've asked a lot of questions (actually just one or two, but over and over again)....let me ask you some...

1. Based on what everyone has been saying on this thread, what do you think people will say about you going to his hometown for the summer?

2. How the **** should we know what he will or won't let you do? I guess you could go wherever the hell you want.

3. If you know we're making fun of you, why do you persist in coming here? No one's answer is going to change.

If you carry on this way with him, I can't believe he puts up with you. Actually, I don't think he does, and you're just delusional....or jerking us around.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 12:52 pm
@yoyo100,
So when is your "friend" going to join this forum? We'd love to meet him. Maybe he would have some great insights for you.
0 Replies

yoyo100

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 04:03 pm
The reason I joined this forum was to vent. A lot of you like to vent. I can't vent with my medical friends. And Chai2 as you said, how the **** would you know if he wants me to go with him to his hometown or not. If you don't like to read my posts then DON'T READ THEM. I am not here to get YOUR advice.