Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:53 am
@Green Witch,
Yeah he's dead.
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:56 am
@afiresignwoman,
I would have to think this is probably a neighbor.

All we had was you lived in low income housing in Kentucky with an infant girl. I mean we are smart, but not that smart.

Unless some one here is psycho?
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:57 am
@afiresignwoman,
If it is a nice place and your baby wants for nothing, then why are you asking us for money?
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 11:02 am
@afiresignwoman,
Were you on a Disney site? Not necessarily asking for money or anything - and got confused thinking some one called from this site. Or like some one else said - maybe some one in your building was on a Disney site - some sort of pedophile action was taking place, Disney reporting the address and by mistake the police officer came to your apartment..
Green Witch

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 11:04 am
@Linkat,
Linkat - go back and read the older posts. Most of the ground you are covering has been covered.
Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 11:07 am
@djjd62,
Oh, I had a glass of wine last night and I have two kids! Please don't call the police on me.
djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 11:13 am
@Linkat,
i wouldn't call the police on anybody, snitches get stitches, and talkers get walkers or so the rappers tell me
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 11:19 am
@Green Witch,
This happened all while I slept last night - I like to post while I am reading; I have sort term memory loss so if I don't post immediately I forget.
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 11:37 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Oh, I had a glass of wine last night and I have two kids! Please don't call the police on me.

yeah, me too.

expect I had about 6 glasses of vodka....and some other totally legal substances.

I can't remember a thing that happened.

take pity on the poor wretch.
squinney

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 11:48 am
Well, if nothing else, Kicky may get lucky.

(Dang, Boomer! Good call! ... And, I don't mean the police.)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 01:31 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
yeah, me too.

expect I had about 6 glasses of vodka....

You're drunk-typing again.
chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 01:41 pm
@Ticomaya,
schlllloooooo!
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:19 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

take pity on the poor wretch.

We do take pity on you, hon... never fear. We got your back.
OGIONIK

Fri 27 Mar, 2009 06:47 am
@Mame,
OH MY GOD ROBERT GENTEL PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE READ MY POSTING RIGHT HERE>

tell me if u get it mmmkay.

this needs to go on reddit SOOOOO SOOO BADLY!

i just read this whole thread. hee fuckin lareeeus.
0 Replies

High Seas

Fri 27 Mar, 2009 10:03 am
@afiresignwoman,
afiresignwoman wrote:

The officer said Disney, I guess someone reported my thread.

The "officer" said "Disney"? Wrong studio, only major movie made near Elizabethtown, Kentucky, was just north of there at Fort Knox:

Quote:
......In the novel, Pussy Galore is the lesbian leader of an all-female criminal organisation from New York called the Cement Mixers. (She later tells Bond that the only reason she is a man-hating lesbian is because as a child she was raped by her uncle; she says that forcible incest is common in the southern United States.) They had previously been circus acrobats and cat-burglars. Her group, as well as various other mobs including the Mafia and the Spangled Mob... have been employed to aid Goldfinger in the planning and execution of "Operation Grand Slam".

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Goldfinger

The plot thickens Smile
0 Replies