Going To Lose My Family, Home

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:22 pm
@Green Witch,
No, I'm on no med's, excpet thyroid med's from having cancer. I thought I could get some support from a site but I was saddly mistaken. The police said this site called, Disney is what he said, he asked if I was on a disney site... and asked me if I was online and I said yes I was. I brought him over to read my post. He read my post and then I asked him if I was in any kind of trouble, he said no. (Thank God)
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:24 pm
@Green Witch,
You've got me.. I have no idea how they came here from my post on this site. But they did, that's all I know. I'm very rarely online, I don't have the time.. I have a 3 mo. old to take care of.. I've learned my lesson.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:26 pm
@afiresignwoman,
There is no way the police could find you from this site. I think you misunderstood him. This site has nothing to do with Disney. Maybe they are monitoring a child predator in your building and the wires got crossed.
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:28 pm
@Green Witch,
All he said was someone from this site was concerned and they called the police to come out and do what he called a "welfare" check. I've never had a problem from the police, I don't even have a speeding ticket on my record for God's sake.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:28 pm
@Green Witch,
They could find me very easily. From my ISP addy.
CalamityJane

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:30 pm
Oh wow, this took a nice turn of events. Now who is into the cooking cherry
this time?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:31 pm
@afiresignwoman,
afiresignwoman wrote:

They could find me very easily. From my ISP addy.

No one but the administrator of this site can see your ISP address.
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:33 pm
@CalamityJane,
That's what he said, this site called the police. That's what I've been trying to say.. oh, one could ping my computer and get my ISP addy too.
kickycan

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:43 pm
@afiresignwoman,
I think someone has a few screws loose. As luck would have it, I could really go for a nice loose screw. Hey, afiresignwoman, wanna do it? I could find your place by looking up your ISP addy and be there within the hour.
Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:44 pm
@afiresignwoman,
The police said it was a Disney site. This is not a Disney site. I find it hard to believe that the administrator of this site, who is also an active member, would have any interest in this thread. Let alone call the police about anything you posted here. You haven't been here long enough to know we actually get crazier (and certainly more illegal) threads than this one.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:46 pm
@kickycan,
You should bring some diapers and formula with you. She has a baby and no money.
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:49 pm
@kickycan,
They said this site. That's all I'm saying. I emailed this site and the moderators to see if this in fact was it. This is the only site I have posted anything personal on. He wasn't sure.. but he asked if I was on a Disney site. I have money, my dear, just not a lot. I posted because I'm alone and a little scared as to what the future holds for me.. that's all.
kickycan

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:54 pm
@Green Witch,
That's a good point about the money, Green Witch.

afiresign, I don't usually do this, but in this case, just to help you out, I am going to pay you for the sex. How's twenty bucks sound? If I last as long as usual, that should work out to about six hundred dollars an hour. So how about it? Do we have a deal? Or do I have to call the Disney police again?
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 09:43 pm
@CalamityJane,
I'm really not asking for pitty, just to clear things up a bit. I have done everything that I can. I am having surgery soon and need time to recoop from that. Yes, you are right on the birth control. I'm not denying that. I'm doing the best I can. The baby wants for nothing. I'm just scared for the future doing this with no help from the father. He said he wanted a family, asked me to get married.. then took off on us after the baby was born. Many people get online and talk about personal issues. I have never done it until now and regret doing it period. It will never happen again. My fault.
Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 10:00 pm
@afiresignwoman,
The courts will make the father pay child support and it doesn't matter if he goes out of state. He helped make the child and he needs to help pay for the child's upbringing.

We were hostile to you because it didn't sound like you were looking for emotional support, but rather a financial handout. If you look around the relationship threads you will see we often support young people who are having a hardtime of it. We also get "phished" on occasion by people who are looking to play on people's sympathies. Most people looking to pull a scam are very free with their email. They want to pull their victim away from the pack. It's a red flag for most of us. I suggest you don't post your email publicly. People will either distrust you at best and you will be deluged with spam at worst.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 10:27 pm
@afiresignwoman,
afiresignwoman wrote:

I'm really not asking for pitty, just to clear things up a bit. I have done everything that I can. I am having surgery soon and need time to recoop from that. Yes, you are right on the birth control. I'm not denying that. I'm doing the best I can. The baby wants for nothing. I'm just scared for the future doing this with no help from the father. He said he wanted a family, asked me to get married.. then took off on us after the baby was born. Many people get online and talk about personal issues. I have never done it until now and regret doing it period. It will never happen again. My fault.

afiresignwoman, this sounds a lot different than before. I feel for you and
I can understand that you're scared of the future, especially when having
a small child who depends on you. Who is taking care of the baby when
your in the hospital?

As Green Witch already said: the father can run, but he can't hide and
he's got responsibilities to pay child support. So please contact social services and get the ball rolling so you will receive some child support.

We're all here to give you emotional support and try to give you information in how to obtain what's rightfully yours. You just got off the wrong foot
at the beginning....
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 11:48 pm
@CalamityJane,
No, I'm not sounding different than before.. you all were just very defensive is all and it hurt my feelings. I have copied the source of this whole thread. I take the police being called to my home very seriously. I also copied the remark that was made about the police were called to my home because someone didn't like my attitude. That's called "false reporting" and I don't take that very lightly either. I'm not going to have social services called out to my home and my home inspected and my child inspected just because someone didn't like my attitude on here. I'm going to show the thread of c-2 saying she "had connections" and that it was done because of my "attitude" to the police and social services if they are called to my home as well.. to prove that the call was falsely reported. You don't know me, you have no idea what my home looks like or any of that. I maintain my child and my home very well. All my bills get paid religiously. I was falsely reported and I don't appreciate it in the least. I keep my home very clean as well as my child. And I also take me not being able to delete my own thread as a threat as well. I should be able to delete my own thread if I so choose to. So, go ahead.. delete threads if you like, I have copies of the page source and names as well. You all have taken this way too far.
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 11:50 pm
@CalamityJane,
As a matter of fact, I have shared my thoughts to you all enough. It's really none of your business who is going to be here when I have surgery. You going to call the police on me for saying that now too?????
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 11:54 pm
@afiresignwoman,
Oh.. btw, they are looking for him, ( the father) I have got the ball rolling on that. The police were here, they found nothing wrong here. I can't believe you actually had the gall to call the police. All I really have to do is go to my local Attorneys Office (which is free of course) and report this site for calling the police on me. (For harrassment) but I'm not like that. I just can't believe the police knocked on my door for me being online talking about being worried for my future.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 11:59 pm
Why can't I delete my inital post? My first post????? Everyone else can delete their posts if they like, why can't I?