Going To Lose My Family, Home

djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:03 am
does TTH have a sister Shocked
Mame

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:06 am
@djjd62,
Good call, dj... sure sounds like her, doesn't it?
djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:09 am
@Mame,
yeah, it was all the "i have copies of the pages" stuff
0 Replies

boomerang

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:16 am
I'm convinced this threads purpose is to cover her ass.

But whatever her reasons, by posting her email address, the name of her town, the name of the apartment building she lives in, etc., she has put her baby at serious risk and if this entire thread can't be deleted I hope that her personal information can be removed.
Mame

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:23 am
@boomerang,
Yah, she has posted WAY too much information.
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:28 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

does TTH have a sister Shocked

You know, I was thinking that, but I figured everyone would think I was paranoid.
In fact, I've thought from the beginning this was gus.

djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:32 am
@chai2,
ha, that's funny, when i was composing my cop post about you, i was gonna make up a story about you getting gus sent to the electric chair and almost executed, weird the synchronicity that goes on in these threads
chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:42 am
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

I'm convinced this threads purpose is to cover her ass.

Oh yeah, she went from this....

Thank you for asking. I just need help. Maybe a donation or two. For instance, my cars' air conditioner does not work, I've tried to fill it up several times and it won't hold a charge. I don't have the money to fix it, and I feel sorry for my baby having to ride around in that car this summer. It's going to be very hot this year. I live in Ky. btw. If you're wondering about work, I've had cancer twice. I'm not in the best of health right now.
Take care and thank you again for asking...
God Bless.

To this.....

I didn't know that I shouldn't post my email. There's no law against it. Certainly not to get the police called out ot my home for it. I posted my email because I thought if anyone wanted to email me they could if they knew of a resource that I was unaware of. I didn't say he was out of state. Why are you constantly putting words in my mouth? Even if I was aking for money there's no law against that either. I wasn't asking for money, you all brought that up.. not me. Then you insinuated that I wasn't taking care ofmy child. You all are very trivial, and trouble makers. I've done nothing wrong. It's late.. I have to get to bed.. which is where the rest of you should be. I'm never up this late, ever. I can't sleep because the police were called to my home for no good reason. Like I said, the County Attorneys Office is free of charge. This is going to be looked into. I can't even delete my thread to remove my email addy... btw, I have formula, diapers.. you name it I have. I'm NOT DESTITUTE like you're trying to make me sound.

The long shot I was referring to wasn't money. It was in reference to getting to meet some decent people who might know some avenues that I was unaware of. I never asked for money.. I just said that it wouldn't hurt, that's all. There is no law against asking for donations even if that's what I was trying to do. PayPal has a donation button just for that sole purpose. I wasn't trying to ask for money. I just simply said I didn't know that you couldn't ask ... I'm not online much at all, so I'm not well versed on all that. I do know some things, but not everything and neither do you all. I'm sick of you all trying to put words in my mouth. You all seem to like to cause more problems. I feel badly for that. That's sad, really. I came here looking for some insight and all I got was problems caused by you all in return.

Talk about CYA.
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:44 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

ha, that's funny, when i was composing my cop post about you, i was gonna make up a story about you getting gus sent to the electric chair and almost executed, weird the synchronicity that goes on in these threads

Get out of my brain djjd62.....you have no right to say the things I'm thinking.

I know my rights.
wandeljw

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:58 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
Re: chai2
have you been impersonating a police officer again?

https://ssl4.lon.gb.securedata.net/toygrotto.net/merchantmanager/images/uploads/police%20costume%20CQM527_1.JPG

I want Chai to stay on this and protect all of us.
0 Replies

djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 09:00 am
@chai2,
it's nice in your brain, you have really interesting thoughts and i found a couple of bags of doritto's
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:21 am
@wandeljw,
This is getting way out of hand. I have called the County Attorneys Office about the remarks made here and all the accusations about me trying to sell my child here and so on. Yes, this site did call the police. The police was here last night and asked if I was online at the time. I am not trying to sell my child, nor am I trying to soliciate anyone for money. I've had enough. Lible is punishable by law and insinuating that I'm trying to sell my child or blackmail anyone for money is not true in the least. I'm also going to call the police again and have them take note of the accusations here on this site as well as notify Yahoo and anyone else affiliated with this site that I am being harrassed and falsely accused. This has gone on long enough. I'm not going to justify any more your ridiculous accusations. I'll let the County Attorneys Office handle it from here.
wandeljw

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:30 am
@afiresignwoman,
Stop trying to threaten us. There is no libel. You are not using your actual name on this forum. Nobody knows who you are.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:31 am
@afiresignwoman,
http://able2know.org/topic/130063-1

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:33 am
@afiresignwoman,
if it makes you feel any better you can accuse me of all kinds of heinous things, i don't much care what people say about me
0 Replies

boomerang

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:45 am
Good. Call the police. I hope they investigate you and all the blessings you've bestowed.
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:49 am
I'm worried because my picture has been posted on this thread twice.

Now everyone will know who I am.
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:49 am
@afiresignwoman,
Have you exhausted every avenue? I know of a charity that gives diapers to low income parents. I actually have raised money and given diapers to it. There are many charities that you may not realize are available. There are food banks where you can get food. There are programs that make sure young children are well fed.

You have a computer and internet access - I suggest doing a search locally and elsewhere for things you may need.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:50 am
This is why I keep coming back to A2k. As soon as things start to get dull some clown comes along and puts up their Big Tent.

Get yer popcorn! Get yer peanuts!
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:53 am
@afiresignwoman,
Just curious - Now how did they get your address?
0 Replies