Going To Lose My Family, Home

Mame

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:02 pm
@afiresignwoman,
Excuse me? I rarely get involved with the authorities. Go check the posts and direct this to the right person.

I will say, though, that I agree you need an attitude adjustment. That or stop posting until you know the people here better.
chai2

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:05 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

excuse me?

I'm rarely associated with law enforcement types anymore...

I was wondering what that was all about.

Probably because you come across as such a bad ass autority figure.

Honestly?

I didn't know mame was a cop.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:07 pm
@Mame,
The officer informed me that Disney called the police. He just left here. Now I have to worry about social services coming here as well, all because I was following someone's advice and trying to network to see if anyone knew of any services that I was unaware of. I didn't know that was a crime. This is the last time I ask anyone online for some direction. You'd be hurt too if the police showed up at your door.
Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:09 pm
@afiresignwoman,
Are we all on the same planet?

Who is Disney? Do you mean Walt?
chai2

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:10 pm
@afiresignwoman,
Disney?

0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:10 pm
@Green Witch,
The officer said Disney, I guess someone reported my thread.
Mame

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:11 pm
@Green Witch,
This isn't so much a Disney cartoon as it is an episode from the Twilight Zone. If you find out what's going on, please enlighten us.
0 Replies

Mame

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:12 pm
@afiresignwoman,
afiresignwoman wrote:

The officer informed me that Disney called the police. He just left here. Now I have to worry about social services coming here as well, all because I was following someone's advice and trying to network to see if anyone knew of any services that I was unaware of. I didn't know that was a crime. This is the last time I ask anyone online for some direction. You'd be hurt too if the police showed up at your door.

Are you suggesting someone here figured out who you are and where you lived and called social services on you? Are you for real?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:12 pm
Nobody here has the power nor intent to send anyone to your door in the time frame you are allowing.

get a grip, please...

(it's Kentucky for God's sake)

I spent three weeks trying to get a car towed from Louisville, and I owned the damned thing.
Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:13 pm
@afiresignwoman,
There is only one problem - NO ONE KNOWS YOUR REAL NAME OR WHERE YOU LIVE BASED ON THIS THREAD!
0 Replies

chai2

@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Are we all on the same planet?

Who is Disney? Do you mean Walt?

wait, wait....I'm making connections here....

Same planet - Pluto....disney, pluto, get it?

disney, as in ******* goofy.....micky mouse told his lawyer he didn't want a divorce from minnie because she was crazy, but because she was fucky goofy.

Green Witch

@Rockhead,
We are all starting to sound like a Greek Chorus.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:14 pm
@chai2,
Maybe we are all going to Disneyland.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:15 pm
@Rockhead,
Uhh.. they were just here, I wouldn't lie about that. Call the hardin co. police department (State Police) and see if someone didn't come to Pine Crest apartments in Elizabethtown, Kentucky... I don'tknow if they will tell you or not but yes, he just left here. Is this a disney site of some sort?
chai2

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:15 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

Nobody here has the power nor intent to send anyone to your door in the time frame you are allowing.

Don't be so sure rocky.

I really didn't take kindly to her being ugly to me, and I got strings I can pull.
Rockhead

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:16 pm
@afiresignwoman,
please take a deep breath.

No.

and NO.

(I have no reason to doubt the police were there, and you are silly to think we sent them)

are you on medication?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:18 pm
@afiresignwoman,
I speak with confidence that this site has nothing to do Disney or its affiliates.
chai2

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:19 pm
@Green Witch,
Then why did Walt Disney go to her apartment?
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:19 pm
@chai2,
Well, all I know is that they were here and they read my post. Ihave donen othing wrong, and he made sure to tell me that. He said nothign was wrong with trying to network... I have a nice place here, and the baby doesn't want for anything.. I just thought by happens sake that someone might know of some type of assisitance that I was unaware of. I'll never post again, not if it means this happening. Nothing I said constituted the police coming to my home.
Green Witch

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:21 pm
@afiresignwoman,
I'll probably regret asking, but how do you think the police found you from this site?