Going To Lose My Family, Home

afiresignwoman

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 12:14 am
@CalamityJane,
I didn't know that I shouldn't post my email. There's no law against it. Certainly not to get the police called out ot my home for it. I posted my email because I thought if anyone wanted to email me they could if they knew of a resource that I was unaware of. I didn't say he was out of state. Why are you constantly putting words in my mouth? Even if I was aking for money there's no law against that either. I wasn't asking for money, you all brought that up.. not me. Then you insinuated that I wasn't taking care ofmy child. You all are very trivial, and trouble makers. I've done nothing wrong. It's late.. I have to get to bed.. which is where the rest of you should be. I'm never up this late, ever. I can't sleep because the police were called to my home for no good reason. Like I said, the County Attorneys Office is free of charge. This is going to be looked into. I can't even delete my thread to remove my email addy... btw, I have formula, diapers.. you name it I have. I'm NOT DESTITUTE like you're trying to make me sound.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 12:21 am
@Mame,
scam?

Sad
afiresignwoman

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 12:27 am
@Mame,
The long shot I was referring to wasn't money. It was in reference to getting to meet some decent people who might know some avenues that I was unaware of. I never asked for money.. I just said that it wouldn't hurt, that's all. There is no law against asking for donations even if that's what I was trying to do. PayPal has a donation button just for that sole purpose. I wasn't trying to ask for money. I just simply said I didn't know that you couldn't ask ... I'm not online much at all, so I'm not well versed on all that. I do know some things, but not everything and neither do you all. I'm sick of you all trying to put words in my mouth. You all seem to like to cause more problems. I feel badly for that. That's sad, really. I came here looking for some insight and all I got was problems caused by you all in return.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 12:31 am
@OGIONIK,
There you go again, putting words into my mouth. No scam. Just hoping someone might know of some resources that I was unaware of, that's all for the hundreth time. I guess you have nothing better to do than look for problems to cause too. I never said I didn't have diapers or formula. Or anything for that fact! That's the words you all said, not me!
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 12:35 am
@OGIONIK,
I hope you don't have kids because if you do you just admitted to drinking in your signature. Wow.. maybe he needs the police called on him!
OGIONIK

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 01:49 am
@afiresignwoman,
what the fuckkkk....
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 04:59 am
oh man, I am so busted.

this woman is too sharp for me.
she picked right up on my MO
djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 05:04 am
@afiresignwoman,
i'm no lawyer (but i do play one on the internet), but i'm pretty sure that you can drink and have kids

however Drunk , and posting is dangerous Wink
djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 05:07 am
@chai2,
have you been impersonating a police officer again?

https://ssl4.lon.gb.securedata.net/toygrotto.net/merchantmanager/images/uploads/police%20costume%20CQM527_1.JPG
djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 05:34 am
@afiresignwoman,
afiresignwoman wrote:

Why can't I delete my inital post? My first post????? Everyone else can delete their posts if they like, why can't I?

you have a et amount of time to delete or edit posts

i don't for a minute believe anyone associated with this site had anything to do with the police visiting you, if indeed they did

if you are new to the world of message boards, some things you should learn, never post your email on an open forum, use private messaging or put it in your profile, it's still not private, but people have to look for it

as for people being suspicious about your intentions, i was immediately, but i'm a cynical bastard, your initial post sounded a lot like a scam to engage people in a one on one conversation away from public eyes, maybe to keep your affairs private, maybe to try and sucker someone into sending you money or aid, you claim to not want money just advice, your second post seems to say the opposite

afiresignwoman
REPLY QUOTE REPORT Tue 24 Mar, 2009 09:25 pm
Re: Rockhead (Post 3607284)
Thank you for asking. I just need help. Maybe a donation or two. For instance, my cars' air conditioner does not work, I've tried to fill it up several times and it won't hold a charge. I don't have the money to fix it, and I feel sorry for my baby having to ride around in that car this summer. It's going to be very hot this year. I live in Ky. btw. If you're wondering about work, I've had cancer twice. I'm not in the best of health right now.
Take care and thank you again for asking...
God Bless.

all the people who responded on this thread have helped a lot of people on this site with good advice or moral support, we are a very close family and are suspicious of things that seem to go against the grain,as a mother you should understand that

0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 06:22 am
@afiresignwoman,
O.K. I am new to this thread. I have been on this site since 2002, and I can tell you, that this is one of the most caring, empathic group of people that I have had the pleasure to know. They also are internet savvy enough to sniff out a scam when they see it.

One thing that it is important for a new person to learn is that they should "check out the lay of the land" before they come barrelling into an unknown internet site. In your case, you wrote, as a stranger, asking for help, asking that people write to you privately. If that wasn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

For arguments sake, let's assure that you are "for real".

What exactly do you want from us?

Why did you want us to E Mail you, (then you would know OUR E Mail addresses) when a reply on the forum would have accomplished the same thing?

What have you already accessed, and what are you having problems with?

We certainly don't want to "reinvent the wheel", and need to know what services you have already contacted.

We are pretty good at networking, and providing ways of accessing help for people. As for me, I never would donate to a stranger, especially if I don't even know if he/she is "for real".

As far as calling the police, I would bet my last buck that it had absolutely nothing to do with you writing on this site. Have you ever thought that there may be neighbors who have observed things that have troubled them, or even your boyfriend?

I am sorry for your plight. I know, that if you couch your requests reasonably, there are people here who would be only too happy to point you in the right direction.

As far as editing is concerned, you may only edit on A2K for a specified period of time. As far as E Mails are concerned, there are people who scan forums and blogs looking for E Mail addresses to which they send spam.You might want to contact the administrator of A2K and ask her to remove your E Mail address.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 06:29 am
Quote:
For arguments sake, let's assure that you are "for real".

See, I got caught in the "no more editing" deal. I saw my mistake too late. It should have read,

"For arguments sake, let's ASSUME that you are "for real"."
djjd62

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 06:34 am
@Phoenix32890,
it's funny i read your original post as "assume", and it wasn't until you corrected it that i realized it wasn't
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:32 am
@Green Witch,
GreenWitch, come on. It's obvious Walt Disney phoned them and tipped them off.
0 Replies

boomerang

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:34 am
Let's see if I can out-cynical bastard djjd....

Quote:
Why do I deserve to be helped and not someone else? Because I have blessed three different families with children they couldn't have on their own. But now I'm trying to keep my only child here with me, together. Something I could never do on my own

I see posts like this on the adoption forums all the time and they are almost always bait for people who are looking to adopt.

The "inquiry" is almost always followed by a "my baby is the only thing that matters...." section.

If someone called the cops on her it is probably because she has posted her plea elsewhere and people thought she was trying to sell her baby.
Green Witch

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:44 am
@boomerang,
I am awarding you this trophy not because you out-cynicaled (is that a word?) djjd, but because you got to the core of the drama.

http://www.eteamz.com/BlueEagles/images/FirstPlaceTrophy.jpg
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:48 am
@boomerang,
wow boomerang, you're sharp. I never would have suspected that she's
probably seeking a surrogate job or selling off her baby. That's why she
included her email address. It all makes sense now!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:49 am
Hehe, Green Witch came with the trophy - well deserved boomer!
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:52 am
wow boomer, you are so smart. good detective work.

unfortunatley, I'm not in the market for a baby.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:56 am
@afiresignwoman,
afiresignwoman wrote:

No, I'm not sounding different than before.. you all were just very defensive is all and it hurt my feelings. I have copied the source of this whole thread. I take the police being called to my home very seriously. I also copied the remark that was made about the police were called to my home because someone didn't like my attitude. That's called "false reporting" and I don't take that very lightly either. I'm not going to have social services called out to my home and my home inspected and my child inspected just because someone didn't like my attitude on here. I'm going to show the thread of c-2 saying she "had connections" and that it was done because of my "attitude" to the police and social services if they are called to my home as well.. to prove that the call was falsely reported. You don't know me, you have no idea what my home looks like or any of that. I maintain my child and my home very well. All my bills get paid religiously. I was falsely reported and I don't appreciate it in the least. I keep my home very clean as well as my child. And I also take me not being able to delete my own thread as a threat as well. I should be able to delete my own thread if I so choose to. So, go ahead.. delete threads if you like, I have copies of the page source and names as well. You all have taken this way too far.

This was in response to Calamity Jane's offer of emotional support.

If the surrogate baby scheme doesn't work, she wants to blackmail us for alleged false reporting.