chai2

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 02:08 pm
@Mame,
let me just find my gaddam stiletto.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 03:20 pm
@Mame,
Shake your head at? So sorry you feel that way. But I can't be responsible for how you feel. There are a lot of people asking for handouts, my dear. I'm not looking for a handout, I need a hand up.. there's a difference. People get new houses built, sheet.. they even get new vehicles. I see it on tv everyday of the week. So no, I don't feel and you won't make me feel badly for asking for some type of H-E-L-P in whatever form that may be. I'm not embarrased nor am I ashamed in the least. At least I know I am trying to do SOMETHING other than sitting here feeling sorry for myself. As soon as I get the surgery over with that I need next mo. I'm going to try to look for a JOB. I don't live with mommie or daddy, but I am trying to make ends meet the best way that I can.
chai2

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 04:58 pm
@afiresignwoman,
afiresignwoman wrote:

I'm not looking for a handout, I need a hand up.. there's a difference.

Yeah, that's one of the more touching signs the guys standing at busy intersections have.
It that one you learned at clever retort class?

A big difference would be paying it back.

If someone here was to send you money, are you going to pay it back with interest?
dyslexia

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 05:37 pm
@chai2,
I had the A/C rebuilt in my Porsche and it cost me $1200 but now it leaks so I've gone from A/C not working well to A/C not working at all. I am elderly and had a hip replacement and should not have to drive my Porsche without good working A/C, if their are any persons who have any compassion reading this please send me an A/C repairman immediately (he/she must have experience working on Porshes).
Thank you in advance, The Dys.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 05:50 pm
@chai2,
Sure I would.. yea. Of course. Not the guy standing on a street corner. I actually have a roof over my head, thank you very much. Do you all reserve all of your in-humane remarks just for the web or are you just like this in "real" life??? You don't have to be so crude, really. I'm over the money thing, if this is what happens. You're the one's that brough up the money thing, not me. Many people ask for donations, btw. So sorry.. I should take the rap for everyone doing it. My bad, really. Now can we move on please? I bet you've never had a moment of weakness in your whole life, have you? But I bet you called and talked to someone about it you knew wouldn't knock you for it.... like I said, so much for the "emotional" support. Seems like you just need someone to kick around. Fortunately I don't have anger issues that I have to wait to get online and verbally attack people to get some kind of release. Sad....
dyslexia

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 05:54 pm
@afiresignwoman,
Quote:
are you just like this in "real" life???
Yeah, pretty much so.
CalamityJane

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:18 pm
@afiresignwoman,
You obviously have a computer and an internet provider. Why don't you
sell the computer and save the monthly internet fee? Should you be in the
process of losing your home, then there are plenty of agencies that can help
you with deferred payment plans. Social services is at your disposal and you can make use of any welfare agency.

Good luck to you and your family!
djjd62

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:19 pm
@dyslexia,
wait a minute, there's a real life, weird
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:20 pm
@dyslexia,
At least you come by it honest... now lets see what the, eh.. never mind.. not going there. chai2, hope you feel better soon.
dyslexia

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:25 pm
@afiresignwoman,
chai2 is a dingbat, I never liked her anyway.
0 Replies

afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:25 pm
@CalamityJane,
Hello, thank you for the after thought. This computer wouldn't sell for $2.00 thanks for bothering to ask me how old it is first... uh... never mind again. Could have saved yourself some time on that one at least. As for the "home" that was just a figure of speech.. it's not owned. Should've asked first again, could've saved you some time on that one too. As for welfare, they only give you $225.00. Break the bank on that one. I'm through replying to your assinine remarks. It sure would help if the babies father paid child support.. wow. That was too easy to say. Wonder why that was never brought up???? I don't really care why no one asked about him. You're all too busy being hateful, that's why.
djjd62

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:29 pm
@afiresignwoman,
go to court get an order against him, might not get any money, but you'll make his life a little less easy
dyslexia

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:31 pm
@afiresignwoman,
CalamityJane is another dingbat, when I or my lady Diane were in hospital we never heard a peep fr om her about our well-being (other than her phone calls demonstrating obvious concern and caring) It's always bean pretty amazing to me the enormous concern of others on this forum, but I suppose in most cases (other than meself) it's well earned.
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:32 pm
@djjd62,
I wish it was that easy. They can't even find him to serve him. Sad And my baby girl is such a sweet baby.. he's missing out.
dyslexia

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:35 pm
@afiresignwoman,
file with whatever is your local social services and they will find him, also they will hook you up with food stamps and whatever else you'r eligible for.
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:36 pm
@dyslexia,
Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Hope things are better now for you both.
dyslexia

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:39 pm
@afiresignwoman,
yeah, I'm learning to walk all over again, I feel like a 2 year old.
afiresignwoman

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:41 pm
@dyslexia,
I'm on everything I can posibly get on right now. It helps only a bit. Won't pay rent though. I get $225.00 a month from "welfare". It gets the babies diapers though, thank God. They are looking for him but so far they can't find him to serve him.