Can you FEEL high blood pressure?

paulmdavis0

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 01:15 pm
@littlek,
Most people who have high blood pressure do not have symptoms. In some cases, people with high blood pressure may have a pounding feeling in their head or chest, a feeling of lightheadedness or dizziness, or other signs.
0 Replies

paulmdavis0

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 01:27 pm
@littlek,
I am not suffering with it but some time i feel high blood pressure.
0 Replies

rajvardhansharma

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 12:14 am
@littlek,
There are some newer studies that have taken off from Framingham. Theres a study on the benefits (or not) of a mediterranean diet on BP(LYONS diet), theres a study of ethnographic factors on BP by looking at several populations of Slavic, Irish, and AMerican Indian (I thinkthat this study is waaay too optimistic and has not considered all the variables so Im not holding out any positive net results).
These and many more studies are attempting to look at the relationships of early life anomalies and chronic e care for cardiac related symptomology (My favorite is the study on th relationhip of diabetes and cardiac stress).
Well, you asked, and any of us who are BP care patients have years of experience and some knowledge that we pump out of our medical mechanics .
0 Replies

sumita12sofat

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 12:33 am
pounding feeling in head or chest, a feeling of lightheadedness or dizziness, or other signs.
0 Replies

remyb

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 08:15 pm
@chai2,
good advice, high blood pressure monitor is important
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 08:56 pm
@remyb,
My wife checks my blood-sugar and bp at least once a week. I think it's a good regimen for most seniors.
0 Replies

andrewwalker

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 01:26 am
@littlek,
High blood pressure is also known as the silent killer because there is no symptom. Your condition could be due to stress or sinus as you suggested. The only way to know if you have a blood pressure problem is to do a blood pressure test.
0 Replies

Sally Green

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 02:22 am
@littlek,
My head just in pain
0 Replies

1800autopsy

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2019 11:50 pm
@littlek,
I had high BP for awhile, it presented as a headache that felt like a tight band around my head.
0 Replies

1800autopsy

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 02:02 am
@littlek,
There may be no symptoms at all of elevated blood pressure.
0 Replies

foothillanesthesia

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 02:16 am
@littlek,
she gets flushed in the face, blood pumping faster, and gets headaches. Also, being a bit unsteady on her feet.
0 Replies

Kksristy

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 03:31 am
Yes, High blood pressure can have different symptoms related to heart and brain like headache, dizziness, blurred vision, vomiting, nausea, shortness or breath, chest pain, weakness etc..
0 Replies

1800autopsy

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 02:10 am
@littlek,
Lying down helps to lower the pressure, to some degree, depending on how bad one has it.
0 Replies

lillywillams

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 02:50 am
@chai2,
If you are struggling with high blood pressure then you have to take Omega3 Supplements. It contains essential nutrients that will help you to maintain your blood pressure.
jespah

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 05:32 am
@lillywillams,
This is exceptionally irresponsible. Uncontrolled high blood pressure can be fatal. There's a reason this site doesn't permit giving medical advice.
0 Replies