"Just Because He's Black"

genoves

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 01:14 pm
@nimh,
well, Nimrod, you are correct. President Obama won 62% of the Asians, but you miss the point. The USA is still majority white. The majority group did not vote for Obama.

We will see whether President Obama is telling the truth when he says he will be inclusive. I think he means that no one will be shut out. How will he make those calculations, Nimrod? Many calculate inclusiveness as distributing fairly.

On what basis? Numbers in the population?

Well, then, there will be a problem, Nimrod. Already, President Obama has surrounded himself with many more blacks than are reflected in our population. I believe that black people comprise about 12% of the US populace. That means only one in eight appointments Obama makes to his cabinet should be black. Any other move would show that Obama does not really want to be fair and truly inclusive.

I have not noted any cabinet appointments that are Hispanic. Is that being inclusive?

Will President Obama descend on the major law firms to point out that at least 12% of the partners should be African-American?

Will President Obama excoriate Medical Schools because their graduating classes are not at least 12% black?

Will President Obama rail at professional basketball for having teams that are 80 and 90% black? I think not. You see,nimrod, talent is needed to become a basket ball player, unlike cabinet positions, law firm partners and medical doctors.

President Obama will be inclusive. Where he wishes to be!
Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 01:49 pm
@genoves,
Barack can dance. His wife is 6 foot tall. Their kids are really cute. And the Israeli Disgrace Force uses white phosphorus, DIME (dense inert metal explosive) bombs and flaschettes to burn eviscerate and crucify children in Gaza. I do hope Mr Obama will order them to stop.
genoves

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 02:01 pm
@Steve 41oo,
Oh,he will Steve. He is now the premier political figure in theworld. But there is a problem. One of his major stances is his insistence on INCLUSIVENESS. When Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel, President Obama will tell them to stop because it is not nice.

I think we will be able to hear the derisive laughter from Gaza!!!
Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 02:07 pm
@genoves,
I really hope he will tell the Israelis that "enough is enough". Either drop their zionist expansionist ideas of eretz yisrael or survive on their own.

genoves

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 02:17 pm
@Steve 41oo,
He may, but then he will suffer the loss of political capital from those Senators and Representatives( even Democrats) who view Israel as the only friend the USA has in the Middle East. There are dozens of books and articles outlining the incredible influence of the Israeli lobby in DC. There are also many legislatiors who are four square behind Israel. Senator Lieberman, I am sure, would never waiver in his support for Israel.
0 Replies

LittleWing13

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 05:31 pm
He's what? 1/6th black? He's not different and he still works for the same old white-haired shmucks....
mysteryman

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 05:34 pm
@LittleWing13,
You havent been paying attention, have you?
Obama's father was black, his mother was white.
That makes him 1/2 black, not 1/6th as you claim.
genoves

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:59 pm
@mysteryman,
And he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro in 1965, two years after Obama's mother divorced Obama senior. They moved to Jakarta in 1967 where he lived, according to "Dreams from my Father" among Muslims for four years until his mother returned to Hawaii after the marriage to Lolo fell apart.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 03:19 pm
@genoves,
You don't know much about the legal system, do you, Genoves?
nimh

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 03:20 pm
@JTT,
He knows all about Posner ...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 06:22 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Quote:
Verdict in. I saw it doing that pathetic heart attack routine on Blatham, upon which I made it so that I shall not see it again.

Yeah, looking back over the posts, i have no doubt that we are dealing with the Sick Cat, or, as others prefer, the possum. I will not find it hard to ignore the jackass.

Wanna bet?

How long do you think you can go without responding to him?

Wink

I'm serious, and I have Paypal.
Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 10:41 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
How long do you think you can go without responding to him?

Indefinitely . . .

(There's a clown here to whom not only have i not responded in over a year, i've not even read a single post of his. I've even developed the ability not to inadvertently read his posts when they're one liners and i'm scrolling. I think that developed out of a unconscious response to his avatar quilt.)
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 11:33 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

That makes him 1/2 black, not 1/6th as you claim.

...not to mention, there is no way to be 1/6th anything in terms of genetics...

T
K
O
nimh

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:36 pm
http://pollingreport.com/images/CBSobama1.GIF
littlek

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:39 pm
@nimh,
Well then, there.
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 02:17 am
The majority group did not vote for Obama.

We will see whether President Obama is telling the truth when he says he will be inclusive. I think he means that no one will be shut out. Many calculate inclusiveness as distributing fairly.

On what basis? Numbers in the population?

Well, then, there will be a problem, Already, President Obama has surrounded himself with many more blacks than are reflected in our population. I believe that black people comprise about 12% of the US populace. That means only one in eight appointments Obama makes to his cabinet should be black. Any other move would show that Obama does not really want to be fair and truly inclusive.

I have not noted any cabinet appointments that are Hispanic. Is that being inclusive?

Will President Obama descend on the major law firms to point out that at least 12% of the partners should be African-American?

Will President Obama excoriate Medical Schools because their graduating classes are not at least 12% black?

Will President Obama rail at professional basketball for having teams that are 80 and 90% black? I think not. You see,talent is needed to become a basket ball player, unlike cabinet positions, law firm partners and medical doctors.

President Obama will be inclusive. Where he wishes to be.

0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 12:52 pm
Fer realz?
Intrepid

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 09:27 pm
Can you pick out the 44th President of the United States?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/44thUSPresident.jpg
rabel22

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 10:42 pm
@Intrepid,
No. How about pointing him out to me.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 12:30 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Can you pick out the 44th President of the United States?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/44thUSPresident.jpg
I don't see Hillary anywhere...

T
K
O