Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:45 am
Goddamnit, i wanna be a drama queen, too ! ! !

Will somebody please start stalking me, so i can start my own thread about it? Isn't that the in thing to do these days? Please, please, please . . . i just wanna fit in.

djjd62

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:55 am
oooh, i'd like some dairy queen
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:57 am
Burger or ice cream?

I mean . . . this is a serious thread, here, Bubba . . . i need to find a stalker, then whine about it, so i can be in with the in crowd.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:57 am
@Setanta,
Okey dokey. I'll stalk you. Hmmmm......

SE-tan-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Se. Tan. Ta. I dream of you writing essays on world history in my flesh with a sharp nibbed fountain pen. And then you make me a pie.

Talk to me, Setanta. I'm sorry that I hurt you.

<This is my first attempt at stalking so I had to cheat a little. Otherwise, how's that?>
DrewDad

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:59 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
i wanna be a drama queen, too ! ! !

Wait... I thought your already were....
Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:59 am
@boomerang,
(Looks pretty good--i'm new to this game, too.)

Your pallid flesh doesn't merit an essay. Oh why, oh why can't you just leave me alone. I didn't mean to hurt you, it was just an innocent post. You have totally blown this . . . uhm, something . . . out of proportion, and left me to writhe with the agony.

(Dj, get me a Teen burger, fries and a root beer, wouldya please? We could be at this for a while, Boom and i are both tyros.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:00 am
@DrewDad,
DD, you' ve always had it in for me, don't deny it ! ! !

But you'll have to wait your turn--Boom is stalking me just now, and we're both just learning.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:01 am
dont fry food naked
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:04 am
Is that a vicious dig at my sartorial habits and my cooking skills? You bitch ! ! !
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:08 am
I can't leave you alone. I am obsessed. Even though we just met six posts ago, I am haunted by you. When I read that post you made about hamburgers I knew.... you complete me.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:10 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Goddamnit, i wanna be a drama queen, too ! ! !

Will somebody please start stalking me, so i can start my own thread about it? Isn't that the in thing to do these days? Please, please, please . . . i just wanna fit in.

Set, we've shared a very deep, special connection over the years, and it kills me to see what's happening to you. Sure, the Existentialist school of thought would argue we are no more than square inch avatars and letters on an illuminated screen--and I might agree were it not for my decision to, against my doctor's orders, take myself off lithium--but the truth as I see it is that we are two "internauts" destined to walk together, hand-in-hand, through cyperspace.

Please don't go. Remember that one thread? Where I made a dick joke and then you railed against the premature dissolution of Reconstruction? Did that mean nothing to you? Were our hearts and minds not permanently tethered thereafter? I'll get to the point: if you leave, I will go on a serious hunger strike. I **** you not. And if you refuse to believe me, you'll see my ghoulish face on the Today Show, in about forty days or so, begging you to come back.

Come back.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:10 am
Stay away from me . . . now i've got hot grease spattered all over my solar plexus . . . it's your fault, i just wanted an innocent online friendship.
Brandon9000

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:11 am
My guess is that you're a man. Oh, wait, wrong thread.
Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:14 am
There's no wrong thread for this topic, Brandon. It's pure soap opera from here on out.

I wish i could re-name the thread--i'd call it As the Turd Whirls ! ! !
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:17 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Stay away from me . . . now i've got hot grease spattered all over my solar plexus . . . it's your fault, i just wanted an innocent online friendship.

thats what you get for ignoring me.

I watch you post. I follow you. I read everything you say.

I know you well.

I know you fry naked

dont do it.
Im just telling you these things because I want you to feel good

thats all
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:21 am
You and Garg and Boom, you're all tryin' to drive me to extremes ! ! ! You e-mailed DD and Brandon to come in here and pile on, while acting all innocent, didn't you?

Wait, Wolf Woman is Boom--and Gargamel is Wolf Woman/Boomerang ! ! !

Gargamel, you bitter, bitter, hateful little man . . . why can't the three of you just leave me alone ? ! ? ! ?

(How am i doin' so far--too much drama? . . . not enough?)
rosborne979

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:22 am
@Setanta,
Careful what you wish for Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:23 am
The only thing worse than not getting what you want, is getting what you want.

Wait a minute . . . you're really Brandon . . . and DD . . . aren't you ? ! ? ! ?

The nerd trinity . . . you won't fool me again ! ! !
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:24 am
@Setanta,
I think you need to add some Pathos to your Logos in order to get a good stalker on the hook.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:26 am
Wait . . . you're saying i'm not pathetic enough . . . who would have thought?