Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:33 pm
@Foxfyre,
It's in the middle of the night, so I think this is the best time to respond without interuptions.

Thank you, thank you Fox!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:50 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Montana wrote:
Do some of you know how much you're insulting me?

No, Montana, it's only their fondness and caring for you that is showing.

However, there's one that thinks you are stupid and that one is FOW..

Francis, I know what fondness and caring feels like and, although, some here knew how to show that, others did the opposite. I know who's who and they know who's who.

As far as Fount is concerned, I don't think he thinks I'm stupid at all.
It's obvious, if you look in the political threads we're involved in that we share a lot of the same views and the more I read his posts, the more I saw that we had in common. We share common views, so if he thinks I'm stupid, that would make him stupid too, right?

People who typically share common views are naturally drawn to eachother. That's human nature the last time I looked.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:53 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie sweetie, you know I love ya and I know you know now how I feel about everything, so I'm just gonna give you a big ((((((hug)))))).
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:03 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

georgeob1 is trying to show Montana what's obvious to the rest of us,
I guess to no avail.

You can't help people if they don't want to be helped!

The rest of who Jane? Obviously you're not speaking for everyone!

You said "you can't help people if they don't want to be helped" and you're right!

Now I'll say that you are the absolute worst when it comes to "trying to help", no doubt about that. Man, you've put a flame under my ass more than once and every single time you have you say "I'm just trying to help" Laughing

The queen of psychology, you are not!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:04 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i think montana is doing what she wants to do, good for her

and FoW, stick around, **** happens, if nothing else you're an interesting read

Yes, thank you djjd.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:06 am
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:

oh good god almighty, i have not seen such an ugly manipulator in a long time. absolutely sickening, it's like reading a script of a cheap thriller.
oh and the stupid victimization....he/she was accused of so many things, he cannot ever forgive us, poor poor baby. i think he managed to hurl way more insults than anyone on this board before him (with few exceptions perhaps)...ugh.

Not true Dag, he was ganged up on, lashing back at times like any other human being would do. Or they would just leave.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:10 am
@Montana,
Montana, I must stop you here.

He was manipulative, and venomous without provocation at times, especially toward Dagmaraka...
Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:15 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

Montana, I must stop you here.

He was manipulative, and venomous without provocation at times, especially toward Dagmaraka...

Everyone was piling on him Rock!
Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:16 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

the post were FoW, yells at zippo, then says, "this is between angie and me", is a little odd

Yeah, that bugged me too, but that was after people started interfering and he got pissed. You could tell he was typing fast because of all the typos. No big deal.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:17 am
@Montana,
Let's talk some more by e-mail, I don't do publix much.

He enjoys the martyr thing, hon...

(I gotta go bed soon, and you are WAY out ahead of me timewise...)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:17 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

A little odd? He's playing right into her vulnerability.

Kick me again Jane! That one didn't hurt enough.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:18 am
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

So does FOW ever sleep? I think s/he been on this board for three days and nights straight.

I really think Montana is a big girl and can make her own decisions. Give her some credit folks. It's not like she's 13 and planning to meet some internet guy at a local diner.

Yes, thank you Green Witch.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:28 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Montanta insists that she knows what she's doing. I'll respect that.

But I'll also say that Fountofwisdom also knows exactly what he is doing and has plainly said so repeatedly.

The important thing is that I know what I'm doing Wink

My last ex was a con artist. Lived with him for 6 years and he taught me everything he knew. I bartended for several years and drove a taxi on the graveyard shift in and out of Boston for 3 years, so I'm no stranger to the world of con artists.

I don't know him well enough to be able to say if he's good or bad, but neither do any of you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:29 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Sorry to be so in-your-face here, but how are you respecting her when you (and others) comment in her thread where she requested everyone multiple times for no one to comment in it?

Exactly! Thank you Ragman.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:30 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

Foxfyre. I'll miss you too. At least you gave me a chance.

Yeah, she's really cool, eh.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:47 am
@George,
(((((((George)))))))
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 01:15 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

And I'll add to this, Montana... you know some of us better than you know FOW, yet you're willing to disregard all the A2K-ers who care about you and who know you better than FOW does.

Disregard what Mame? Your advice? So far FOW has treated me better than you have, so what's your point?

Mame wrote:
You say you're not gullible and naive. I beg to differ. You are... both. And you're also an emotional person. For example, I didn't fall for or cry at his/her stories, and I'm sure others didn't, too, but YOU did. Figure THAT one out.

Easy, you're not me! Here's the gullible and naive crap that makes my pressure rise! I'm still trying to figure out how pissing me off would help me? You know this pisses me off because I've told you more than once that it does, yet the more I say it, the more some of you do it. What up with that?

Mame wrote:
No wonder people here are trying to protect you - have you figured THAT out yet?

I managed to survive 45 years without your protection, so I would imagine by now that this means I know how to protect myself. Obviously, you haven't figured that out yet.

Mame wrote:
The first rule in dating someone is to introduce them to your friends, who have NO vested interest. Well, that's basically what's happened here. And your A2K friends are all warning you. Why are you not listening? Is it because you're gullible? Maybe. Naive? Maybe. Why are you so upset that people would care enough to "interfere"? Think about THAT for a bit, why don't you?

I never had rules in dating, I didn't date. I either clicked with a guy or not and we ended up together. No rules and simple as that.
My friends never interfered in my relationships, ever!
I'm not listening because I have a mind of my own and you don't have permission to think for me.
I'm upset because some people didn't care enough to not interfere! Think about THAT for a bit, why don't you?

Mame wrote:
Sort this out yourself, by all means, and I am not giving you any advice other than that. But don't expect to display all this stuff on a public forum and not get feedback. Why don't the two of you get a room in a private email place that only the two of you are privy to? Then you won't be judged or supported and you can make your moves or mistakes in private.
Wink [/quote]

You sound like my son. He was buggin me one day and wouldn't stop, so I said "do I have to leave the house for you to stop tormenting me" and he said "yes" Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 01:27 am
@martybarker,
martybarker wrote:

Oh crap, what did I miss now?? I don't know FOW, or do I? And Montana, you know we all care about you!

I know plenty of you sincerely do, as I share the same care for you (((((((((Marty)))))))). Thank you
0 Replies

Lambchop

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 01:32 am
@Mame,
Quote:
I'm guilty of nothing but plain speaking.

No, you're guilty of sounding like a condescending know-it-all. You're so quick to say, "You should listen to what the others here are trying to tell you."

Well, the others here have been trying to tell you that you sound harsh, judgemental, and mean-spirited. And I'll add "arrogant." But you don't seem to be paying attention. Rolling Eyes
Sglass

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 01:34 am
MONTANA HAVE YOU NOT FIGURED IT OUT YET THAT FOW IS GUS AND HE IS HAVING A HELL OF A TIME WITH US ALL.

GUSTAVE. TALK TO ME