My Solution for Gaza

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:33 am
Drop in, grab all the normal people. Put in a giant dome around all the assholes blowing things to smitherenies and let them kill each other off. Then, help the normal people rebuild and move back to live happy normal lives.

There.

(as if, right?)

*Sigh*

It makes me sad. Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 3,554 • Replies: 51
No top replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:34 am
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:

Drop in, grab all the normal people. Put in a giant dome around all the assholes blowing things to smitherenies and let them kill each other off. Then, help the normal people rebuild and move back to live happy normal lives.

There.

(as if, right?)

*Sigh*

It makes me sad. Sad

Unless you're going to change the operating principles upon which the situation is premised, this won't really solve anything; as the lack of societal options the Palestinians face will still clash with the expansionist and warlike tendencies of the Far-right wing Zionists in Israel. They'll just create all new assholes.

Cycloptichorn
Bella Dea

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:41 am
I know, but it just breaks my heart to see those babies dying for nothing.
FreeDuck

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:43 am
@Bella Dea,
It really is sad. Unfortunately, the people have nowhere to go.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:48 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Bella Dea wrote:

There.

(as if, right?)

*Sigh*

It makes me sad. Sad

Unless you're going to change the operating principles upon which the situation is premised, this won't really solve anything; as the lack of societal options the Palestinians face will still clash with the expansionist and warlike tendencies of the Far-right wing Zionists in Israel. They'll just create all new assholes.

Cycloptichorn

Another solution is for the rockets to stop falling on civilians in Israel. It is called "good behavior." You know, if there were no bad guys, there would be a need for only one sheriff. Deputies are only needed when there is trouble.
FreeDuck

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:51 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

It is called "good behavior."

Like with children. And prisoners.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:53 am
@Foofie,
Yeah, if those prisoners would just shut up and accept their eternal incarceration, why, we'd stop hitting them with our billy-clubs.

Cycloptichorn
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:01 pm
@FreeDuck,
FreeDuck wrote:

Foofie wrote:

It is called "good behavior."

Like with children. And prisoners.

And citizens of a neighboring political entity trying to become a state. My belief is that Hamas will not settle for a piece of the pie. They want the whole pie.
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:03 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Yeah, if those prisoners would just shut up and accept their eternal incarceration, why, we'd stop hitting them with our billy-clubs.

Cycloptichorn

By starting your "retort posts" with "Yeah," you really sound like a tough guy.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:04 pm
my solution for the world

remove all human beings from areas marked in grey
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/djjd1962/world_map.gif

0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:11 pm
@Foofie,
Hamas is not invited to the party. They haven't been offered any pie.
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:13 pm
@FreeDuck,
FreeDuck wrote:

Hamas is not invited to the party. They haven't been offered any pie.

Their charter, I thought, said they must have all the pie.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:17 pm
Unfortunately...as we see illustrated here in just these few posts...there will always be people who think the Jews are completely wrong...or the Jews are completely right. And others who think that the Arabs are completely wrong...or the Arabs are completely right.

Both parties to this dispute are equally culpable. Both have legitimate gripes. Both have gone to extremes...and if I were a member of either faction, I could easily justify the extreme position of either side.

But, the fact is that the problem exists.

We have to solve the problem without regard to who is more correct or more wrong.

As I see it, so long as there is a state of Israel in the Middle East...and any Arabs live there at the same time...there will never, ever be anything even remotely resembling peace in that area.

So...it comes down, in my mind, to removing all Arabs from the Middle East...or removing the state of Israel. (NOTE: "Removing the state of Israel from the Middle East is not the same as "remove all Jews from the Middle East" or "do away with the state of Israel.")

I think the only solution that has any chance of working is to take the state of Israel and move it to some place in the United States...and allow the unlimited immigration of any Jews who want to move to the new state…and allow the state complete autonomy in its conduct. They can build replicas of all the holy places…and I am sure they can convince their god to understand the need for it.

Jews who want to stay in the Middle East stay there. The area is administered by an International authority…with guarantees for the rights of all who want to live in the area. But no land in the Middle East is owned by anyone from this point on.
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Or, Israelis can replace the Swiss guards at the Vatican. Since the Pope is German he would understand, I believe, having Israelis in the Vatican.
FreeDuck

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:26 pm
@Foofie,
Would you like to play dueling charters?

Perhaps if they were invited to the party they would have an opportunity to reconsider.
0 Replies

masterk17

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:47 pm
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:
Quote:
I know, but it just breaks my heart to see those babies dying for nothing.

Well Bella, this been going on since 1948, add to this using some forbidden bombs, such as the white phosphoric Bomb, which burns the whole Skin & Bone, add to this why in the world did they bomb 3 schoools .,. that somthing i really dont get at all ???!!??!!?#@?
masterk17

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:52 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie Wrote:
Quote:
Another solution is for the rockets to stop falling on civilians in Israel. It is called "good behavior." You know, if there were no bad guys, there would be a need for only one sheriff. Deputies are only needed when there is trouble.

Come on Foofie, again, these people are occupied for more than 9 months, even thought there were some rockets launched on Israel, Israel could easily solve the problem, its not the 1st time to happen. but its obviuos that Israel is taking advantage of the current situation to evade the whole Gaza strip thing and overtake the only Palestenian region left.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 01:14 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Quote:
Or, Israelis can replace the Swiss guards at the Vatican. Since the Pope is German he would understand, I believe, having Israelis in the Vatican.

Foofie,

What the hell does that mean...and how does it reflect on what I wrote?
Bella Dea

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 01:14 pm
@masterk17,
I just don't get it. I really don't get it.

How can people have so much hate in them that they don't even CARE that they kill innocent babies?

These people are true evil. Fighting for what you believe in is one thing. Fighting back for self preservation is one thing.

Bombing schools....that doesn't even register in my mind.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 02:11 pm
@Bella Dea,
Happens all the time in war.

Some people want to pretend that in the current situation some of the participants target "innocent babies" and some merely blow them to pieces accidentally in collateral damage.

Whether the killing and maiming comes as the result of what some want to call justifiable retaliation and accident...or as the result of what some want to characterize as wonton disregard...

...maiming and killing still results in people being maimed and killed.