My Solution for Gaza

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 10:48 am
Same for everybody here...if you are ever in town...give us notice. We'd love to meetcha...and all nonsense gets put on a back burner.

We all have a good time.
masterk17

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 01:54 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:

Foofi Wrote:
The losers, in my opinion, were the Israeli Jews (eventually) and the Palestinean Arabs that left Israel (immediately). The winners were the liberals in the world, since they now had a new cause to rally around. And also, political conservatives, since they too had a new cause to rally around.

Well Foofie, you got a point here, I really do think that the above mentioned are the real losers, the question is, do they realise that they are losing? or every side is just overwhelmed by his believes and rights.!
Xenoche

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 07:00 pm
@masterk17,
Throw a bunch of losers in the desert with high tech weaponry and the surrounding Arab states are somehow not supposed to feel threatened?
Yeah Foof, if my child's school got bombed with my daughter or son in it I would just roll over and be a good little citizen/slave, yeah right, I'd feel like wiping their smug asses of the face of the earth as well. But since either side ain't gonna stop fighting any time soon, LETS USE IT!

I think America should donate some of their new weapon's to the Palestinians, ya know, even the odds a bit.Would make for awesome TV. And start a new cable channel, broadcast world wide called . . . WAR TV! Complete with those cool sports pictographs and score boards detailing each sides score, formulate a points system, babies - 1 point, civilian - 2 points, soldier - 10 points, armor - 100 points, school - 250 points, and so on. And at the end of each week one side is declared the winner, then it starts all over again. Once one side has been defeated/cleansed the standing champions are dumped in another randomly determined middle eastern country and the fun begins all over again!

Or maybe the conflict is enough of a spectacle as it is...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 07:10 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

That sounds like a vast left wing conspiracy.

It was prompted by your comment and suggestion. Are you planning a conspiracy?

Not me, but the left would love to enslave or just kill everybody on the planet that does not agree with them.

Funny, it sounds just like you!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 07:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Same for everybody here...if you are ever in town...give us notice. We'd love to meetcha...and all nonsense gets put on a back burner.

We all have a good time.

Some day Frank, I'm gonna take a drive to NY city and take you up on that. Every time there's an A2K pow wow, I wish I was there.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 10:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Very nice photos. Festive and good food. Nice that posters go beyond the keyboard. Thank you for the social invite. I live in a very small social world, so A2K will be the limit of my meeting new people. Thank you again.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 04:30 pm
The viciousness of the Arab street knows no bounds.

Bad News from France...REAL BAD!
French Jews

"Once again, the real news in France is conveniently not being reported as it should. To give you an idea of what's going on in France where there are now between 5 and 6 million Muslims and about 600,000 Jews, here is an E-mail that came from a Jew living in France.

Please read!"
"Will the world say nothing - again - as it did in Hitler's time? He writes, "I AM A JEW -- therefore I am forwarding this to everyone on all my e-mail lists. I will not sit back and do nothing." Nowhere have the flames of anti-Semitism burned more furiously than in France : In Lyon, a car was rammed into a synagogue and set on fire. In Montpellier, the Jewish religious center was firebombed; so were synagogues in Strasbourg and Marseilles; so was a Jewish school in Creteil - all recently. A Jewish sports club in Toulouse was attacked with Molotov cocktails, and on the statue of Alfred Dreyfus in Paris , the words "Dirty Jew" were painted. In Bondy, 15 men beat up members of a Jewish football team with sticks and metal bars. The bus that takes Jewish children to school in Aubervilliers has been attacked three times in the last 14 months.
"According to the Police, metropolitan Paris has seen 10 to 12 anti-Jewish incidents PER DAY in the past 30 days. Walls in Jewish neighborhoods have been defaced with slogans proclaiming "Jews to the gas chambers" and "Death to the Jews." A gunman opened fire on a kosher butcher's shop (and, of course, the butcher) in Toulouse, France; a Jewish couple in their 20's were beaten up by five men in Villeurbanne, France The woman was pregnant; a Jewish school was broken into and vandalized in Sarcelles, France. This was just in the past week.

Zippo

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 04:35 pm
Advocate,

You must thank the "Islamofacist" terrorists, that they haven't used Mumbai type of attacks on Jewish schools across the world using machine guns to take out hundreds of Jewish school children.

Thank them will ya!

Over 5 billion muslims world wide and no innocent Jews have been killed out side of Israel. Be greatful!
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 04:38 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate...

...I despise the crud that would do something like this as much as anyone. I think people who are so insecure that they have to attack others because of differences like color, creed, ethnicity, gender...and the like...are dirt bags.

The Jews of France deserve much, much better than the kind of **** coming their way by these barbarians.

All that said, however, you did start your post with the words, "The viciousness of the Arab street knows no bounds."

I did not see anything in the article to suggest that the attacks were all Arab doings...or in fact, that any of them were Arab deeds.

Do you know that they were?

And if so, how are the French people who are not Arab...dealing with it?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 04:39 pm
@Advocate,
So what exactly does this have to do with Gaza?
Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 08:21 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

Advocate,

You must thank the "Islamofacist" terrorists, that they haven't used Mumbai type of attacks on Jewish schools across the world using machine guns to take out hundreds of Jewish school children.

Thank them will ya!

Over 5 billion muslims world wide and no innocent Jews have been killed out side of Israel. Be greatful!

It might just show that Muslims overall are a peaceful people. But, France may have a problem with radicals?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 08:23 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

So what exactly does this have to do with Gaza?

The common denominator is foreigners acting bad.
0 Replies