My Solution for Gaza

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 02:46 pm

HAMAS is a small part of a much larger far left wing conspiracy to ruin the civilized world,they must be stopped.

Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 08:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Quote:
Or, Israelis can replace the Swiss guards at the Vatican. Since the Pope is German he would understand, I believe, having Israelis in the Vatican.

Foofie,

What the hell does that mean...and how does it reflect on what I wrote?

Considering you, as a non-Jew can pontificate on what should happen to a sovereign Jewish nation, I thought you might see that there are other solutions that do not take into account your solution. (Perhaps gleaned from years of political conversation while out on the greens?)

In my opinion your solution is reflective of not relating to the real world of politics and world finance. Israel is an investment for some non-Jewish folks in high tech and military armaments. Sorry, the whole world is not based on a universal humanitarian focus.
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 08:10 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

HAMAS is a small part of a much larger far left wing conspiracy to ruin the civilized world,they must be stopped.

Finally, someone sees through the fog of war!
masterk17

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 06:19 am
@Foofie,
Quote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Quote:

Foofie Wrote:

and who made Israel in charge to stop that much larger left wing conspiracy, and how do you think that any military actions will decrese the activness of this conspiracy, come on guys, dont you ever heard about somthing called hatness and hatred, and how do these feeling develope in human minds, dont you ever heard about the term " Paying Back", for me, its a never-ending, non-stop circle that will lead to the destruction of both countries sooner or later, its not a matter of karma or anything, but if israel was able to stop this conspiracy, i think that this was suppose to be done so far long, ITS A NEVER ENDING SERIES OF ACTIONS AND REACTIONS THAT WE GET LOST INSIDE IT
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 06:26 am
@masterk17,
masterk17 wrote:

for me, its a never-ending, non-stop circle that will lead to the destruction of both countries sooner or later,

I guess that's one way to solve that problem.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 07:31 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Quote:
Sorry, the whole world is not based on a universal humanitarian focus.

Your posts are proof positive of that, Foofie, that's for sure!

See...finally something we agree on. We can be friends.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 07:38 am
@Frank Apisa,

The solution for GAZA is to kill all HAMAS members in GAZA.
masterk17

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:10 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

H2O MAN wrote:

You think thats a solution water man, Kill all of HAMAS members, and the next day you will find another kind of military resistence, the only difference is going to be, is that new group will have a different name, and will be more aggressive, since aggresivness acts propotionatly with hatred, and imagine the kind of hate that the palestinian people will feel towards the Israelian side, I believe water man that if we have more poeple thinking like you, and am sure we have, this is the real problem not Gaza thing, cause its obvious that nowadays, people cant get along with each other........
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:18 am
@masterk17,
masterk17 wrote:

Quote:

H2O MAN wrote:

masterk17 wrote:

You think thats a solution water man, Kill all of HAMAS members...

I think it's a really good start.
Intrepid

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:20 am
@H2O MAN,
According to your "logic", maybe we should just kill everybody on the planet.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:30 am
@Intrepid,

That sounds like a vast left wing conspiracy.
Intrepid

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:50 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

It was prompted by your comment and suggestion. Are you planning a conspiracy?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:55 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Not me, but the left would love to enslave or just kill everybody on the planet that does not agree with them.
Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Quote:

Frankie, how you doin'! Doan let these people drive you doozy bots!
Intrepid

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:21 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Not me, but the left would love to enslave or just kill everybody on the planet that does not agree with them.

That has got to be the most stupid comment of 2009! Besides, it doesn't hold water.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:28 am
@Intrepid,
Your opinions are worthless, just as they were in 2008.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:36 am
The idea of pots calling kettles black does spring to mind.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:39 am
@masterk17,
masterk17 wrote:

Quote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Quote:

Foofie Wrote:

and who made Israel in charge to stop that much larger left wing conspiracy, and how do you think that any military actions will decrese the activness of this conspiracy, come on guys, dont you ever heard about somthing called hatness and hatred, and how do these feeling develope in human minds, dont you ever heard about the term " Paying Back", for me, its a never-ending, non-stop circle that will lead to the destruction of both countries sooner or later, its not a matter of karma or anything, but if israel was able to stop this conspiracy, i think that this was suppose to be done so far long, ITS A NEVER ENDING SERIES OF ACTIONS AND REACTIONS THAT WE GET LOST INSIDE IT

Let me add the following to your neuronal connections for this thread:

I wonder if from day one (1948) Israel was never meant to CONTINUE as a Jewish State, since if the neighboring Arab states did not then attack Israel, today Israel would have an Arab majority (based on higher birth rate), and the concept of a Jewish homeland would be a non-sequitor.

So, why did the Arab states attack Israel in 1948? I wonder if what I said above was obvious to the Arab leadership in the neighboring states at that time, and what they in effect engineered (by persuading Arabs to leave Israel and thusly become a refugee population, while attacking Israel) was a "horse to trade with the west" for many favors that they knew the west could offer.

So, while the west, by forming a Zionist state in 1948 may have thought they were making a good chess move for an INTERIM solution of the displaced persons, the Arab leaders made an even better chess move, by giving themselves a multi-decade horse to trade for favors.

The losers, in my opinion, were the Israeli Jews (eventually) and the Palestinean Arabs that left Israel (immediately). The winners were the liberals in the world, since they now had a new cause to rally around. And also, political conservatives, since they too had a new cause to rally around.

Oh, another winner might just be the unemployed Palestineans who will be hired, by whatever major rebuilding effort is enacted, to make Gaza liveable. And let us wonder if the money to pay for the rebuilding effort will come from the World Bank, underwritten by the western nations. Capitalism then is another winner.

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 10:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
I know Frank and I just don't get it. I just don't get war at all.

Quote:
Happens all the time in war.

Some people want to pretend that in the current situation some of the participants target "innocent babies" and some merely blow them to pieces accidentally in collateral damage.

Whether the killing and maiming comes as the result of what some want to call justifiable retaliation and accident...or as the result of what some want to characterize as wonton disregard...

...maiming and killing still results in people being maimed and killed.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 10:46 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 3532059)
Frank Apisa wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Quote:

Frankie, how you doin'! Doan let these people drive you doozy bots!

Foofie...that was hilarious. I loved it.

Despite the fact that we don't agree on much, I really would like to meet you some time.

Not sure where you live, but if you are ever in the New York City area...you gotta get in touch.

New pix of the New York/New Jersey group having dinner last night in town. Take a look at 'em.

http://able2know.org/topic/127889-1