LET GAZA LIVE! - a global outcry

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:24 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

oralloy

It is rare for me to be so blunt & so "personal" when responding to posters here, even when I strongly disagree with what they're saying.

... but you are an ignorant bigot.

Liar.

(Hypocrite too, as your anti-Semitic lies certainly count as bigotry.)

msolga wrote:
Take some time out from endlessly posting this sort of mindless garbage & actually make an effort to educate yourself on what is actually happening to people in Gaza. There is plenty of reliable information out there on the internet. If you care to look.

Funny how all the reliable information agrees with me and contradicts your anti-Semitic lies.

Maybe you should have taken that advice about education yourself?
Montana

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:26 pm
Every single thing I've read (I've read a lot) and seen so far about this is saying the same thing. I've checked different news sources until I'm blue in the face and I'm reading the same stories over and over again, so since I've spent so much time on this, I can't help but wonder where these people (war mongers) are getting their information.
So these clowns are trying to tell us that all the countless photoes and video tapes of bloody dead children along with everything else we see is fiction.

It just makes my blood boil to see anyone condone what's happening to these poor people!!! How anyone can have that kind of hatred, is beyond me!
Montana

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:27 pm
@msolga,
Of course, you're right Wink
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:31 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:
Seems to me that you're one of the experts on fiction. You guys have it down pat, at least you like to think so.

I am pretty good at sniffing it out.

Montana wrote:
Everything we are saying is everywhere and the only place I see your stories are right here.

Sorry about my first take at this post. I thought both your post and the lies from Msolga were from the same poster. And was unkind in response to Msolga's dishonesty.

I realized my error as soon as I posted it and deleted it.

Anyway, let me try again.

The fact that anti-Semites spew lies widely (not quite everyplace) does not make those lies true.

And I think you'll be hard pressed to see anything in a reputable media outlet that contradicts what I said in any way.

(And if you do find a contradiction between me and a reputable media outlet, don't be surprised if I turn out to be right, though such contradictions are rare.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:35 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
When the information that is put in front of my face happens to be outright fiction, it seems appropriate to point out that it is outright fiction.

Try the NYT, the BBC, the ABC (Oz) news .... to name a mere handful. Do you think these respected media sources are all part of some giant anti-Israeli conspiracy, or something? Streuth.

Do you have any evidence that any of those outlets say anything that contradicts what I've said in any way?

I know you anti-Semites like to pretend that the media backs your lies, but really, they don't.

Feel free to make some cites where they contradict me. (I know you won't. But the lack of any contradictions will speak volumes as to your dishonesty.)
msolga

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Liar.

Crikey, there you go again. No stopping you, is there? Laughing

You'll have to do better than this, oralloy.

Apart from rejecting your ignorant, off-the-cuff comments, please enlighten me of any evidence (even the smallest bit will do!) you have of any anti-semetism on my part on this site - ever!
You'll have to lift your game & provide a few real arguments (based on information, not just your bias) to support your pro-Israeli "case" if you want to persuade people, I'm afraid.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:43 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:
Every single thing I've read (I've read a lot) and seen so far about this is saying the same thing. I've checked different news sources until I'm blue in the face and I'm reading the same stories over and over again, so since I've spent so much time on this, I can't help but wonder where these people (war mongers) are getting their information.

Have you read anything (repeatedly or not) that contradicts what I've said?

Montana wrote:
So these clowns are trying to tell us that all the countless photoes and video tapes of bloody dead children along with everything else we see is fiction.

I don't recall saying the dead children are fiction.

Did you somehow misread my posts???

That said, I might question the overall count of dead children. Quite often a 17-year-old with a machine gun and a suicide belt is counted as a child in these counts.

But I don't deny that actual small children were killed. It's a war. Such an occurrence is inevitable.

Montana wrote:
It just makes my blood boil to see anyone condone what's happening to these poor people!!! How anyone can have that kind of hatred, is beyond me!

All I've done is point out various charges that Israel is innocent of. That is not the same as condoning their suffering.

I could actually defend such a position, but I fear such a defense would obscure the more important point that many of these charges against Israel are not true.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:46 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:
Quote:
Seems to me that you're one of the experts on fiction.

Actually, Montana, the term "expert" is rather over-stating the evidence of the posts, don't you think? Wink

Anti-Semites always get so whiny when people point out their lies. Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:47 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:
Of course, you're right Wink

Nah. Anti-Semites are never right.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Do you have any evidence that any of those outlets say anything that contradicts what I've said in any way?

Well, I've read their news articles about Gaza... which didn't mention - say nothing of contradict - you as an authority, once! Wink
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:53 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
Liar.

Crikey, there you go again. No stopping you, is there? Laughing

Nope. I'm not going to stop defending the truth because some anti-Semite starts whining at me.

msolga wrote:
You'll have to do better than this, oralloy.

No I won't. I don't feel any need to devote a much effort to people whose sole means of arguing is to lie about me.

msolga wrote:
Apart from rejecting your ignorant, off-the-cuff comments,

Another lie. I know more about this war than you know about everything.
Montana

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:56 pm
@oralloy,
We are all posting and posting and posting our proof, so why not start throwing us some of yours, since you can't expect us all to simply take your word for it?

Where is the proof to back up what you're saying? I supply mine every single day and you expect us to go on a wild goose chase to search for proof that what you're saying is bullshit! Are you for real man???

Do your own fuckin homework, just like the rest of us!
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:58 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

Well, I've their news articles about Gaza... which didn't mention - say nothing of contradict - you as an authority, once! Wink

Who cares about whether they mention me as an authority?

Do they contradict what I've said or not?

If they do contradict what I've said, feel free to provide a cite.
msolga

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Sure you do.

And I'm outa here.

Total waste of time. (No, you've frightenened me away!)

Read up, oralloy!

Sorry, Endy. Sad Wink
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:59 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

In your dreams! You know so much, lets have it. Give us proof and I promise to research it.

Your words don't qualify as proof, by the way.
JTT

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 12:01 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

How could that be with your nose covered from all the butt licking you do.

Quote:
I know more about this war than you know about everything.

You know nothing more than the propaganda that you've been raised on. Another mindless marching drone, wrapped in a flag dripping with the blood of innocents.

msolga

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 12:09 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Who cares about whether they mention me as an authority?

Do they contradict what I've said or not?

Well yes, actually they sorta do. (Now I'm wondering how old you are)
I repeat: Read up & find out what's actually happened in Gaza during this Israeli assault. It might be an eye opener.

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 12:12 am
@Montana,
Montana wrote:
We are all posting and posting and posting our proof,

I've not seen anyone post proof that I'm wrong.

I've seen plenty of claims that "everything" contradicts what I've said, but no actual proof (or even attempts at proof).

Montana wrote:
Where is the proof to back up what you're saying? I supply mine every single day and you expect us to go on a wild goose chase to search for proof that what you're saying is bullshit! Are you for real man???

If you supplied any proof that I am wrong, I must have missed it. Is there a message number?

Montana wrote:
Do your own fuckin homework, just like the rest of us!

If someone presents a serious challenge to anything I've said, I will post enough proof to handle the challenge.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 12:24 am
@Montana,
Montana wrote:
oralloy wrote:

In your dreams!

Nope. In reality (that line about "me knowing more" wasn't directed at you, BTW -- I was talking about the anti-Semite).

Montana wrote:
You know so much, lets have it.

White phosphorus is not illegal.

Israel is merely defending themselves from Gazan aggression, in accordance with the laws of war.

Montana wrote:
Give us proof and I promise to research it.

The proof that white phosphorus is legal is the fact that no law exists that prohibits it. So I guess the best place to start the research is to take note of the laws of war, and note the absence of a ban on white phosphorus.

Montana wrote:
Your words don't qualify as proof, by the way.

Well, it depends. When my only challenge is a claim that "everything disagrees with me", my words seem sufficient.

I mean, most of the objections here tonight don't even address what I've said.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 12:26 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

How could that be with your nose covered from all the butt licking you do.

Quote:
I know more about this war than you know about everything.

You know nothing more than the propaganda that you've been raised on. Another mindless marching drone, wrapped in a flag dripping with the blood of innocents.

Oh gee. Another anti-Semite.