LET GAZA LIVE! - a global outcry

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 06:40 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

JTT wrote:

And why should you care, Foofie, MM, OB, Gob1, Foxy, Tico, GS, McG, ... ?

If I am leading your list, please note that I am carrying an American flag.

All who choose can now place their right hand over their heart and face the American flag and say:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

And once you put that flag down, I'd be there to set the damn thing on fire! It's beyond me how people can worship a stupid piece of cloth. Blind patriotism is the most dangerous thing there is!
Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 06:41 pm
Excellent thread Endy!
Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 10:34 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

Foofie wrote:

JTT wrote:

All who choose can now place their right hand over their heart and face the American flag and say:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

And once you put that flag down, I'd be there to set the damn thing on fire! It's beyond me how people can worship a stupid piece of cloth. Blind patriotism is the most dangerous thing there is!

You never served in the U.S. military, I would assume. Plus, you are not an American. You are therefore exempt from being a patriotic American. You need not mind the business of patriotic Americans. If you do not care about the foreign policies of the U.S.A., that is your choice; however, criticizing American citizens for their patriotism is not called for, I believe. I restrain myself from criticizing the Canadian National anthem when I hear it.
Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 11:02 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Montana wrote:

Foofie wrote:

JTT wrote:

You never served in the U.S. military, I would assume. Plus, you are not an American. You are therefore exempt from being a patriotic American. You need not mind the business of patriotic Americans. If you do not care about the foreign policies of the U.S.A., that is your choice; however, criticizing American citizens for their patriotism is not called for, I believe. I restrain myself from criticizing the Canadian National anthem when I hear it.

Please please stop lying where I'm concerned. I was born and raised in the state of Massachusetts (making me an American by the way), spending the first 36 years of my life there. I became a dual citizen of both Canada and the US before I came to Canada, so you see that I am still an American.
I never did serve in the military, but my Canadian uncle served in WW2 where he was killed by the US in something they call "friendly fire". My grandfather served in WW1 and I have many many friends who have/still served in the military.
All my military friends agree with me, so there you go.

When your president created serious negative effects on the entire world, he made it our business and speaking of minding ones business, when did your buddy bush plan on getting the hell out of other countries and their business.

You continue to worship your madman, but don't expect much of a following.
msolga

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 11:15 pm
@Montana,
[quoteExcellent thread Endy!] [/quote]

Yes, I thought so , too, Montana ....

... until the usual suspects turned up & did their usual, repetitive, boring & predictable thing! (As if weren't enough other threads here for their same old, same old .... Rolling Eyes )
Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 11:21 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

[quoteExcellent thread Endy!]

Yes, I thought so , too, Montana ....

... until the usual suspects turned up & did their usual, repetitive, boring & predictable thing! (As if weren't enough other threads here for their same old, same old .... Rolling Eyes )
[/quote]

I know msolga and I only hope I'm not one of them. I hate fighting, but sometimes I just can't help it if the cause is important enough. I feel the need sometimes and it's stronger than I. <sigh>
msolga

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 01:13 am
@Montana,
Surprised

Montana

No way are you one of the "usual suspects"!

I meant the deliberate thread derailers.
Montana

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 01:26 am
@msolga,
Okie Dokie, just checkin msolga Very Happy
msolga

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:50 am
@Montana,
Wink
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:57 am
@Endymion,
Quote:
i must apologize - how could i leave out Athens?

AND you left out Oz! <sniff>

Wink Just kidding, Endy.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 12:19 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Montana wrote:

Foofie wrote:

JTT wrote:

Please please stop lying where I'm concerned. I was born and raised in the state of Massachusetts (making me an American by the way), spending the first 36 years of my life there. I became a dual citizen of both Canada and the US before I came to Canada, so you see that I am still an American.
I never did serve in the military, but my Canadian uncle served in WW2 where he was killed by the US in something they call "friendly fire". My grandfather served in WW1 and I have many many friends who have/still served in the military.

When your president created serious negative effects on the entire world, he made it our business and speaking of minding ones business, when did your buddy bush plan on getting the hell out of other countries and their business.

Since I do not call into question your opinions, why do you insist on minding my business, relative to my opinion? I can only believe your opining about my opinion might reflect a denigrating of my opinion, by using the taunting terms, "buddy," and "worship"? You need not do that you know. You can let someone have his/her opinion without reacting in a less than accepting manner of another's opinion .

Sorry, if I thought you were only a foreigner. Thank you for explaining your status as a dual-citizen that is now in Canada. Regardless, "worship" is not how I relate to President Bush; I feel great gratitude for his keeping the country safe since 9/11. You should not make false accusations ("worship") about a person's feelings, since this forum really is a virtual meeting place of many strangers, and some that are not strangers. However, we though are strangers, so "worship," I believe, was inappropriate, and just some emotional usage of the language that can appear denigrating.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 12:25 pm
@Foofie,
If Obama allows a 9/11-level attack to happen, will you primarily be grateful thereafter if he keeps us 'safe' -or will blame him for allowing it to happen in the first place?

Perhaps you are accused of 'worship,' b/c you don't seem to have an even view of Bush's activities and responsibilities, and his failure to accomplish some of those.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 03:54 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Montana wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Montana wrote:

Foofie wrote:

JTT wrote:

Since I do not call into question your opinions, why do you insist on minding my business, relative to my opinion? I can only believe your opining about my opinion might reflect a denigrating of my opinion, by using the taunting terms, "buddy," and "worship"? You need not do that you know. You can let someone have his/her opinion without reacting in a less than accepting manner of another's opinion .

Sorry, if I thought you were only a foreigner. Thank you for explaining your status as a dual-citizen that is now in Canada. Regardless, "worship" is not how I relate to President Bush; I feel great gratitude for his keeping the country safe since 9/11. You should not make false accusations ("worship") about a person's feelings, since this forum really is a virtual meeting place of many strangers, and some that are not strangers. However, we though are strangers, so "worship," I believe, was inappropriate, and just some emotional usage of the language that can appear denigrating.

I'm sorry, but you have put words in my mouth so often and even made up lies about my citizenship, along with insulting me. These things tend to put a flame under my ass, which usually has me coming back with remarks I wouldn't have made if I hadn't of been treated as "only a foreigner"!
Before you go around talking about what's inappropriate, I suggest you go back and read your own post.
That's where you'll find your very thick dislike (I won't say hate) for for any and every foreigner, which totally explains your stand on everything. In your eyes foreigners don't count for anything and are worthless. Don't even try to deny it because your words speak for themselves.
I'm sorry if I disappointed you with my unforeign status, but I am very glad that you made such an issue about it because it shows the true thickness of your prejudice and explains why you would condone the slaughter of so very many innocent children.

Hell, they're only foreiners!
Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 08:17 pm
@Montana,
I understand.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 12:48 am
@Foofie,
No no, Foofie, it's

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: With Liberty and Justice for all, except for the innumerable citizens of numerous countries of the world that we need to steal the resources of, then you can count on your citizens being raped , tortured and murdered in any number of devious ways."

Woiyo9

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 10:25 am
@JTT,
You're ignored for a reason you asshole.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 11:43 am
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5521925.ece

Quote:
The main UN compound in Gaza was left in flames today after being struck by Israeli artillery fire, and a spokesman said that the building had been hit by shells containing the incendiary agent white phosphorus.

The attack on the headquarters of the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) came as Ban Ki Moon, the UN Secretary-General, arrived in Israel on a peace mission and plunged Israel's relations with the world body to a new low.

The use of white phosphorous rounds is a crime and supporters of Israel ought to be ******* ashamed. It's basically an attempt to kill people in the most painful way possible.

A violation of the Geneva convention, and just more evidence of the barbarism Israel is willing to inflict upon people they consider to be less than animals.

Cycloptichorn
Woiyo9

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 12:27 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I agree. Israel should just send in all their troops and do whatever they think needs to be done to protect themselves. Why use bombs when you can use people to kill people.
Zippo

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 12:35 pm
Israel will survive as long as they have the holocaust card and are fully protected by America.

http://sabbah.biz/mt/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/White_washing_war_crimes_by_Latuff2.jpg
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 12:46 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

I agree. Israel should just send in all their troops and do whatever they think needs to be done to protect themselves. Why use bombs when you can use people to kill people.

This is not in fact in agreement with my position.

Cycloptichorn