LET GAZA LIVE! - a global outcry

gungasnake

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 11:21 pm
Are there lots of idiots in the world?? Let me guess.....

http://www.totaldiatribe.com/img/idiots.jpg
msolga

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 11:29 pm
@gungasnake,
You thought that was clever, gungasnake?
Jeez.

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 11:31 pm
@gungasnake,
btw .. it's you're, not "your".

Crikey.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 11:32 pm
@gungasnake,

who's that? You and your twin brother?

Gee, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself
Why not chill out? Stop acting like a pratt
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 06:53 am
i must apologize - how could i leave out Athens?

Greece

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20090111/capt.photo_1231632707265-1-0.jpg

Where there have been demonstrations since Isreal first began the bombing of Gaza.

Unbelievably we are now into the third week and for those in Gaza it is hell on earth.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 07:07 am
@Endymion,
Quote:

Unbelievably we are now into the third week and for those in Gaza it is hell on earth.

Payback is a bitch, isn't it? The fuckers obviously don't relish the taste of their own medicine.
Endymion

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 07:43 am

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=14046

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5497338.ece

Gun-snake - your lack of humanity is quite revolting. But worse is your war-mongering stupidity. When all this erupts into world war - will you then be satisfied? Or is your lust for blood so great, that you would see Jew and Muslim and Christian destroyed, rather than face the fact that YOU could have done your part to help encourage a peaceful solution to this mess.
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:13 am
@Endymion,
Endymion wrote:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=14046

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5497338.ece

Gun-snake - your lack of humanity is quite revolting. But worse is your war-mongering stupidity. When all this erupts into world war - will you then be satisfied? Or is your lust for blood so great, that you would see Jew and Muslim and Christian destroyed, rather than face the fact that YOU could have done your part to help encourage a peaceful solution to this mess.

You are thinking like a European, I believe. I personally think that the magic of the internet frustrates many who really think they can argue with people from another culture. If the U.S. was shy of war, you might be speaking German now.
rabel22

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 05:07 pm
@Foofie,
If someone had a gun stuck up your ass and told you if you protest I will pull the trigger, what would you do? Try to be truthful.
Zippo

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 05:15 pm
@rabel22,
Quote:
If someone had a gun stuck up your ass and told you if you protest I will pull the trigger, what would you do? Try to be truthful.

He'd quickly use lubrication and enjoy it. At least he'll die with a smile on his face Smile
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 09:00 pm
@rabel22,
rabel22 wrote:

I could be truthful if your question was less crude.
JTT

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:25 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
If the U.S. was shy of war, you might be speaking German now.

If the US had a shred of decency 100,000 Iraqis, 2 to 3 million SE Asians, 10 to 20 thousand Nicaraguans, thousands upon thousands of Cubans, half a million Iraqi children, ____ Afghans, ..., ..., ..., would be alive now.
JTT

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:34 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:

Oh my, Foofie is about to faint dead away. But he can make jokes about the millions slaughtered by American terrorism. Were you part of My Lai or the Tiger Force group

Quote:
... members of a platoon of American soldiers from the 101st known as Tiger Force slaughtered an untold number of Vietnamese civilians over a seven-month period in 1967.

After a 4 1/2 -year Army investigation concluded that at least 18 Tiger Force soldiers committed war crimes, the matter was dropped by the Army. The official files were buried in the Army's archives since 1975, and to this day military officials continue to withhold them from the public.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/SRTIGERFORCE/110190136

Are you another war criminal enjoying life while all those slaughtered innocents lie cold in their graves? You sure are callous enough to be.

gungasnake

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:51 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

If the US had a shred of decency 100,000 Iraqis...

If demoKKKrats and leftists had a shred of decency nobody would say stupid **** like that. Particularly in the case of Iraq, what the **** would you have W. or any other American leader do? Just sit there and let those fuckers poison the United States Senate office building with anthrax and never react??

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:58 pm
And why should you care, Foofie, MM, OB, Gob1, Foxy, Tico, GS, McG, ... ?

Quote:
Mike Ware of Haskins, Ohio, a veteran of the Army's 101st Airborne Division who served in Vietnam during America's most controversial and divisive war, reacted to an ad in The Blade last week that promoted the series of articles that started on today's front page.

This series reveals for the first time anywhere that members of a platoon of American soldiers from the 101st known as Tiger Force slaughtered an untold number of Vietnamese civilians over a seven-month period in 1967.

After a 4 1/2 -year Army investigation concluded that at least 18 Tiger Force soldiers committed war crimes, the matter was dropped by the Army. The official files were buried in the Army's archives since 1975, and to this day military officials continue to withhold them from the public.

Mr. Ware called The Blade to ask about our series. "Why do you have to do this?"

That's a fair question, and one that other readers may be asking.

Why would we write about war crimes committed by American soldiers during an unpopular war 36 years ago? Why would we spend eight months researching records, interviewing more than 100 people, and travel to two provinces in Vietnam, and to California, Arizona, Washington state, Indiana, Washington, and several cities in Ohio and Michigan for this story?

This was a serious topic of discussion among Blade editors and the newspaper's publisher and editor-in-chief, John Robinson Block. One reason is that the public has a right to know that American soldiers committed atrocities and that our government kept them from the public. We would have been party to a cover-up if we had knowledge of these war crimes and did not publish the story.

Wrongdoing on this grand a scale is always significant. It is important to know what happened and why it happened because that's how a democracy functions. The people need to know what is being done in their name and who is responsible.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/SRTIGERFORCE/110190136

This "grand a scale" is but the tip of the iceberg.

masterk17

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 07:48 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Payback is a bitch, isn't it? The fuckers obviously don't relish the taste of their own medicine.

Yeah Pay Back is a bitch, and believe me, both side will got to taste it.
Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:57 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

Oh my, Foofie is about to faint dead away. But he can make jokes about the millions slaughtered by American terrorism. Were you part of My Lai or the Tiger Force group

Quote:
... members of a platoon of American soldiers from the 101st known as Tiger Force slaughtered an untold number of Vietnamese civilians over a seven-month period in 1967.

Are you another war criminal enjoying life while all those slaughtered innocents lie cold in their graves? You sure are callous enough to be.

Your questions are offensive. And, I never "make jokes" about any war dead.

It appears you are just making innuendo ad-hominems with me, rather than allow your position to show any veracity by virtue of actual argumentation.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:02 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

And why should you care, Foofie, MM, OB, Gob1, Foxy, Tico, GS, McG, ... ?

If I am leading your list, please note that I am carrying an American flag.

All who choose can now place their right hand over their heart and face the American flag and say:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:04 am
@masterk17,
masterk17 wrote:

Quote:

Yeah Pay Back is a bitch, and believe me, both side will got to taste it.

Is the repartee here a good example of men talking macho?
rabel22

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 06:23 pm
@Foofie,
Typical ultra conserative answer. The Pledge of allegance. If you dont kneel and kiss the flag your a no good commie bastard. Dont think just sing the star spangled banner.
0 Replies