Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

InfraBlue

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 12:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I wonder what Ziv means by "historical right," exactly, seeing as how he negates this "historical right" for Jewish religious/ethnic claims, and how he relates that to Palestinian indigenousness as established by genetic research.
Foofie

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 12:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Ilan Ziv: the exile is a myth, and so is Zionism
Quote:
"Jews have no historical right [to the land of Israel]. But I would argue that Palestinians also don’t have a historical right. They have civil rights, they have human rights, but have no historical right.”

So, before they got to Germany, where did they reside? Miami?

Where would you put them then? Poland? Siberia? Berlin?

You are being funny again. That old Fabian sense of humor?
Foofie

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 12:42 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

I wonder what Ziv means by "historical right," exactly, seeing as how he negates this "historical right" for Jewish religious/ethnic claims, and how he relates that to Palestinian indigenousness as established by genetic research.

The genetic research only qualifies Palestineans as being part of the historical region. That can be quite larger than the state of Israel.

The problem, in my opinion, is that Europeans tend to claim their right to a country based on the last millenia for gene pools in a region. However, Jews, due to their moving here and there, based on anti-Semitism, have become mutts. They arrived in the U.S., for example as mutts. Americans in the heartland are today mutts too, but their ancestors came to America sporting some ancient pedigree. So, Europe plays by one set of rules - ownership by pedigree. The U.S. accepts that ownership may not be by pedigree.

Perhaps, you see the world like a European?
cicerone imposter

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 12:46 pm
@Foofie,
So, it's your claim that the cause of Jews immigrating out of Palestine was anti-Semitism? ROFLMAO
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 12:50 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
You are being funny again. That old Fabian sense of humor?
You have might have overlooked it, Foofie, but I gave a link and quoted a Jewish author (Jonathan Kalmus), who wrote this opinion in the Jewish Chronicle about another Jew's documentary on BBC4.

Actually, your response is just an attack - I suppose, you only looked at my name and tried again to ridicule me. But not only this time, you shot yourself in the knee.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 12:59 pm
@Foofie,
Ilan Ziv is an Israel-born Jew.
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 01:21 pm
@Foofie,
More foof from Foofie.

Can you do anything else besides foof, Foofie?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 01:28 pm
@Foofie,
Fluff, I've always thought you were an idiot, still do.

You're consistently idiotic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 03:08 pm

While it would be nice if the Palestinians had been willing to accept 1967 borders, once these latest peace talks collapse, it's going to be time to start thinking about the best way to deport all the Palestinians out of the West Bank.
cicerone imposter

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 03:11 pm
@oralloy,
Your ideas about Israel is not only based on total ignorance, but fail to understand the simplest of ideas. Israel/Zionists have been taking Palestinian lands without any recourse - before, during or after 1967.

You're a ******* joke!

From Wiki.
Quote:
Many attempts have been made to broker a two-state solution, involving the creation of an independent Palestinian state alongside an independent Jewish state or next to the State of Israel (after Israel's establishment in 1948). In 2007 a majority of both Israelis and Palestinians, according to a number of polls, preferred the two-state solution over any other solution as a means of resolving the conflict.[5] Moreover, a considerable majority of the Jewish public sees the Palestinians' demand for an independent state as just, and thinks Israel can agree to the establishment of such a state.[6] A majority of Palestinians and Israelis view the West Bank and Gaza Strip as an acceptable location of the hypothetical Palestinian state in a two-state solution.[7][unreliable source?] However, there are significant areas of disagreement over the shape of any final agreement and also regarding the level of credibility each side sees in the other in upholding basic commitments.[8]

The maps at this link shows the Palestinian loss of land since 1946.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mapstellstory.html

The jokers on this thread don't have any shame; they lie, they cheat, and they steal without any conscience, but they often repeat the sufferings of the Jews as if that justifies their treatment of other peoples.

Anyone who disagrees with them are "anti-Semites."

cicerone imposter

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 03:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Can you beat that! The only response they can offer is a thumb's down.
Simple minded assholes.
Advocate

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 03:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Have you gone into dementia. You are sounding like a nasty little ****.

Israel has tried a number of times to reach a reasonable accord with the Pals. However, the latter walk away each time without even making counter-proposals.

Maybe Arafat had it right. After walking away from a peace conference, without making a single counter-proposal, Arafat asked Clinton whether Clinton wanted him assassinated.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 05:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You know Advocate has admitted to being a racist? He's spent the last month with his tongue firmly lodged up Pamela Rosa's white supremacist arse. Check out her threads to see. MIT has decided to treat him the same way as Oralboy, they're both backward, bigoted and brutal.

You don't have to pay him any heed, he's a racist, that's why he posts such ****. This is what MIT has to say on the matter.

Quote:
I never saw any of this racism in Advocate until his posted response stating how "a white woman married to a black is 12 times more likely to be murdered by her spouse." Such sweeping ignorance stunned me, but then again I make it a practice to run from people similar to those like Advocate and his breed.

Advocate came across as unduly passionate when it came to his defense of Israel and I actually saw in him someone I liked, understanding his passion in defense of the country to whom he owes his allegiance.

Thanks for exposing this poster for who and what he is, Izzy, I am grateful.

Meir Kahane, was an American- Israeli rabbi and founder of the far-right extremist Kach movement; he was shot dead in New York City on November 1990......he referred to Palestinians as "dogs." Kahane left quite a following of racist adherents. One wonders if Advocate is a part of this movement. As you say when "Oralloy called Palestinians "vermin" he seemed perfectly content to not voice any objection. Now I will throw Advocate into the same dustbin as Oralloy.

http://able2know.org/topic/224946-11#post-5487665
InfraBlue

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 05:46 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:

The genetic research only qualifies Palestineans as being part of the historical region. That can be quite larger than the state of Israel.

Exactly, it includes the area of the state of Israel and the territories it occupies as well.

Foofie wrote:
The problem, in my opinion, is that Europeans tend to claim their right to a country based on the last millenia for gene pools in a region. However, Jews, due to their moving here and there, based on anti-Semitism, have become mutts. They arrived in the U.S., for example as mutts. Americans in the heartland are today mutts too, but their ancestors came to America sporting some ancient pedigree. So, Europe plays by one set of rules - ownership by pedigree. The U.S. accepts that ownership may not be by pedigree.

Perhaps, you see the world like a European?

Actually, the Zionists hold these very ideas of nationality through ethnicity by which they derive their ridiculously simplistic notion that Palestine belongs to them because "Jews" are from there. The Ashkenazim Zionists are, by and large, Europeans that took on the religion and mixed with some proselytizing Jews from other areas, mostly Southern Europe.

Zionism is a feature of 19th century European nationalism.

The Zionist European worldview is fundamentally flawed. I do not subscribe to it.
cicerone imposter

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 06:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Figures. They don't realize it, but their head is up their arse (or in that very dark place only racial bigots know of).
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 09:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The only response they can offer is a thumb's down.

Have you ever used the thumb up/down feature, CI?
0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 09:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
http://esciencenews.com/articles/2013/10/08/new.information.discovered.about.ancestry.ashkenazi.jews

Scientifically speaking, only the "X" chromosome seems to be European. The "Y" chromosome may be derived from middle eastern males. So, only Israeli men have a legitimate claim to Israel? The women are shiksas in Jewish attire?
JTT

Fri 8 Nov, 2013 09:54 pm
@Foofie,
Is this you, Foofie?

http://www.parade.com/227220/linzlowe/photo-of-man-sleeping-on-strangers-shoulder-in-subway-goes-viral/
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 05:34 am
I'm neutral and say the Arab world brought the Israelis wrath on themselves.
In the 1950's/60's they launched terror raids into Israel, and shelled Israeli settlements, so Israel had no choice but to launch the 1967 Six-Day War to occupy the West Bank, Golan Heights and Sinai.
Since then, Israel has handed back some of that territory but it hasn't lessened Arab hatred for them very much.
The West Bank is the crux of the issue; Israel could pull out of it completely but that's no guarantee that the Arabs would stop hating them, and it'd simply put the clock back to how things were before the '67 war.
Maybe Israel should say to Arab leaders- "We'll pull out IF you solemnly, publicly and openly pledge to us that the Arab world will stop attacking Israel"
--------------------------------------------
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/swag80_zps72962e87.gif~original
RABEL222

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 10:40 am
102 pages and still we have people so blind they cannot read a map. The Previous poster said that Israel has given back some of the Palistain land.