Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

JTT

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:09 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
102 pages and still we have people so blind

Rabel, pointing fingers, about people being blind. Rolling Eyes
oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:19 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Maybe Israel should say to Arab leaders- "We'll pull out IF you solemnly, publicly and openly pledge to us that the Arab world will stop attacking Israel"

They have been saying that all along. All the previous land transfers were done expressly in the name of peace.

But it is clear that the Palestinians are not going to make peace. Once these peace talks collapse, it'll be time to start deporting the Palestinians out of the West Bank.
oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:20 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
The Previous poster said that Israel has given back some of the Palistain land.

Your terminology is screwy. There will not be any such thing as Palestinian land until (unless) the Palestinians peacefully negotiate the creation of a Palestinian state.

That said, what the previous poster was doing is something known as "telling the truth".

It's not a concept that you anti-Semitic scumbags are likely to have ever heard of.
cicerone imposter

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:23 am
@oralloy,
You have that in reverse. The first move must be that the Israelis promise to stop stealing lands from the Palestinians.

All of you advocating for Zionism in Israel are totally confused as to why there is conflict.

1. STOP STEALING PALESTINIAN LANDS.
2. OFFER THEM A PALESTINIAN STATE THAT INCLUDES ALL STOLEN LANDS.
3. FREEDOM FOR ALL!
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:24 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
That said, what the previous poster was doing is something known as "telling the truth".

It's not a concept that you anti-Semitic scumbags are likely to have ever heard of.

Quite the hypocrite, Oralboy.

And delusional, it's endemic to the US.

oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:28 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Quite the hypocrite, Oralboy.

Nope. I always tell the truth.

You'd be a lot more pleasant without the childish name-calling.
JTT

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:46 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Nope. I always tell the truth.

As I said, you really are the hypocrite, Oralboy.
Moment-in-Time

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 03:01 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Quote:
I wonder what Ziv means by "historical right," exactly, seeing as how he negates this "historical right" for Jewish religious/ethnic claims, and how he relates that to Palestinian indigenousness as established by genetic research

Hey, fellow poster, you and I are in perfect synchronization. I have long been of the belief ancient Jews and Palestinians had the same root. " DNA study show that Palestinians are genetically closer to the ancient Hebrews." The ancient Jews converted to Christianity and Islam. Jesus' followers who were Jewish became the first Christians. Palestine is a geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan. Palestinians have existed in Palestine as long as Jews have; these people have the same roots.

"The Palestinian people, are the modern descendants of the peoples who have lived in Palestine over the centuries, and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab due to Arabization of the region. Despite various wars and exoduses, roughly one half of the world's Palestinian population continues to reside in historic Palestine, the area encompassing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Israel."

From Wikipedia
Walter Hinteler

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 03:43 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
From a film review
Quote:
In the end, the filmmakers involved in Exile don’t really prove anything. They do succeed in raising another fascinating question: if the Jews really didn’t leave in 70 AD, what became of them 600 years later, after the rise of Mohammedanism? Did they become the Palestinians?
oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 04:09 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
As I said, you really are the hypocrite, Oralboy.

And as I said:

"Nope. I always tell the truth.
You'd be a lot more pleasant without the childish name-calling."
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 04:09 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:

How long are you and Olivier going to refuse to quote things properly?

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Hey, fellow poster, you and I are in perfect synchronization.

You and InfraBlue are indeed both horrible anti-Semites.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I have long been of the belief ancient Jews and Palestinians had the same root.

Yes. Both were part of the Bronze Age Canaanite civilization.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
"DNA study show that Palestinians are genetically closer to the ancient Hebrews."

Nope. DNA studies show that the Palestinians had split away from the ancient Hebrews long before the ancient Hebrews ever became the ancient Hebrews.

The Jews, on the other hand, are the direct descendants of the ancient Hebrews.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The ancient Jews converted to Christianity and Islam.

No they didn't.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Jesus' followers who were Jewish became the first Christians.

Very few of the Jews were ever Jesus' followers.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Palestine is a geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan. Palestinians have existed in Palestine as long as Jews have;

No they haven't. As former Canaanites, they neighbored Palestine, but they did not live in Palestine.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
these people have the same roots.

True, but they diverged long before the Kingdom of Israel was created.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 04:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
They do succeed in raising another fascinating question: if the Jews really didn’t leave in 70 AD, what became of them 600 years later, after the rise of Mohammedanism? Did they become the Palestinians?

What is fascinating about a question based on an untrue premise?

Reality is much more interesting.
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 06:27 pm
Oralloy said:
Quote:
Very few of the Jews were ever Jesus' followers

Certainly most of the hardcore snooty Jewish priestly classes hated his guts, but many ordinary people liked him-
"Large crowds from Galilee, the Ten Cities, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him" (Matt 4:25)
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12 :37)

And he pulled crowds of over 4000 and 5000 at two gigs alone (Matt 15:32, Matt 14:13)
Heck he was almost as big as Elvis, right Elv?

"Uh-huh"..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/ExIS/elvis-lip.jpg
cicerone imposter

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:08 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Mr. Green
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 08:55 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Rabel, pointing fingers, about people being blind.

YOU, JTT, are as blind as a bat and nobody can shut your damn trap up! Hell, you were born pointing fingers!!!!!!!!! How is it a nut case like you can roam free on the web without your collar?!?!?
Moment-in-Time

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 08:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I've placed posters like Oralloy on ignore. He's hopeless and doesn't make any sense. He's a waste of pure energy.
JTT

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 09:02 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Settle down, MiT, and wipe that brown off your nose.

Don't you have some lame excuses to make for the prolific US war crimes and terrorism? I mean, come on, the US has been seriously terrorizing Cuba and North Korea for over half a century. It constantly terrorizes many Central and South American countries. The US has, what, 30,000, 40,000 CIA agents terrorizing people around the globe.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 10:21 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Very few of the Jews were ever Jesus' followers.

Certainly most of the hardcore snooty Jewish priestly classes hated his guts, but many ordinary people liked him-
"Large crowds from Galilee, the Ten Cities, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him" (Matt 4:25)
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12 :37)

And he pulled crowds of over 4000 and 5000 at two gigs alone (Matt 15:32, Matt 14:13)
Heck he was almost as big as Elvis, right Elv?

"Uh-huh"..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/ExIS/elvis-lip.jpg

I'm sure he had a number of followers, but they constituted a small minority of the total Jewish population.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 10:22 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
He's hopeless and doesn't make any sense. He's a waste of pure energy.

Let me know when you can point out a single fact that I am wrong about.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 12:28 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
What is fascinating about a question based on an untrue premise?
Namely?