What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 07:16 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Thank you, I felt it important to challenge Advocate. It's clear what Coldjoint is, he made it obvious what he was from day one.

Advocate is different, he plays the liberal card in all things save Israel, and calls supporters of Palestinian justice anti-Semitic. Now he's shown his true colours I think it's important to let that be known, (I never actually thought he'd be so obliging in his responses on this thread.)

Now it's out in the open I can back off.
IRFRANK

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 08:19 am
@coldjoint,
It's roots are in ignorance.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:54 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's clear what Coldjoint is, he made it obvious what he was from day one.

Care to elaborate? You are a sycophant to every liberal blowhole out there. A useful idiot that offers nothing new and relies on character assassination because you are are fresh out of any factual answers.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:59 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
You know, Izzy, you seem to be in a very philosophical mood....I like that. Keep it up!

Philosophy isn't the problem here. Actions and facts are . Cruz has pointed out serious breaches in our checks and balance system. He is concerned and rightfully so.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 11:00 am
@izzythepush,
Fatuous as always, Izzythecompulsiveliar.

Izzy:
Quote:
So I'm lying

http://able2know.org/topic/225167-3

Moment-in-Time

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 11:45 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Now it's out in the open I can back off.

I never saw any of this racism in Advocate until his posted response stating how "a white woman married to a black is 12 times more likely to be murdered by her spouse." Such sweeping ignorance stunned me, but then again I make it a practice to run from people similar to those like Advocate and his breed.

Advocate came across as unduly passionate when it came to his defense of Israel and I actually saw in him someone I liked, understanding his passion in defense of the country to whom he owes his allegiance.

Thanks for exposing this poster for who and what he is, Izzy, I am grateful.

Meir Kahane, was an American- Israeli rabbi and founder of the far-right extremist Kach movement; he was shot dead in New York City on November 1990......he referred to Palestinians as "dogs." Kahane left quite a following of racist adherents. One wonders if Advocate is a part of this movement. As you say when "Oralloy called Palestinians "vermin" he seemed perfectly content to not voice any objection. Now I will throw Advocate into the same dustbin as Oralloy.
coldjoint

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 12:01 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
There is no racism involved. These are religious divides and Islam refuses to make peace, and always will.
It is all you people have and refuse to deal with the real problem of Islams hate for the Jew.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 12:09 pm
@JTT,
I was lying when I posted that, but you were right to submit the link. It's a rather jolly thread, I particularly liked the part where you did an advanced google search of "JTT is a ****," and then posted the results.

You also showed yourself to be quite homophobic.
coldjoint

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 12:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I was lying when I posted that, but you were right to submit the link. It's a rather jolly thread, I particularly liked the part where you did an advanced google search of "JTT is a ****," and then posted the results.

The use of that word "****" shows the level you are on.
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 01:44 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Your hatred of Israel is palpable. But you ignore the incessant Pal attacks on Israel and the Jews since even before Israel was created. You ignore the Pal persecution of minorities, including Christians, as well as their persecution of women, gays, non-Muslims, et al.

Happy November 3, Advocate. I cannot state forcefully enough that I do not "HATE" the nation of Israel, but that nation's crippling policies towards the vulnerable and helpless Palestinians; the occupation within the disputed territories, the continued trying to take over completely the WB. Today I read where Israel is going to drill for oil in the WB. If oil is found there then it properly belong to the Palestinian people. I do feel very strongly about this conflict issue between Israelis and the Palestinians as I'm concerned
regarding all powerless people who're at the mercy of an uncaring authority; Israel fits this description of a ruthless occupier to a T!

Yes, tis true, Palestinians send rockets continually into Israel to annoy them....the entire world looks on and seemingly doesn't care....I wonder why this is!!? Why the answer is like the white elephant in the middle of the room! if I were a Palestinian I would do everything possible to get the Israelis out of my land. One wonders which is more important to the Israelis, preventing the rockets from streaming into Israel or the continued stealing of Palestinian land? If Israel is so disturbed by incoming rockets maybe they should consider their behavior towards the Palestinians and QUIT the building of new settlements. The Palestinians are without an army and unable to defend themselves from the onslaught of the Israel government's powerful military. Palestine is Arab land, every bit of it before greedy modern Israel came into existence. Israel is approximately the side of New Jersey; at the beginning of the state, the Irgun Gang had already ran the majority of Pals out of their homes, an area which is now referred to as modern Israel. The Israelis make no pretense they want the entire shebang and inch by inch they're doing just this.

There can be no empathy from me towards the Israeli governmental policies that has paralyzed the US into doing as little as possible for fear of losing AIPAC contributions of millions towards election and reelection campaigns. Our congress regarding the conflict in Israel is thoroughly useless and the only thing they pay homage to is money!

I was going to provide a point-by-point rebuttal, but it would be fruitless. You would continue to lie and quibble, so why waste my time.
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 01:48 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
As you can imagine, I don't accept dictation from you as to what I can, and cannot, write about.

You are willing to write anything without regard to the facts. No amount of documentation, etc., would change that.
JTT

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:51 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I was lying when I posted that,

You lie most every time you post, Izzy. That is when you aren't writing specious nonsense about the English language.

You lied throughout that entire post.

Quote:
You also showed yourself to be quite homophobic.

Not at all. But there you go again with your usual leaping to nonsensical conclusions.

I think it would be grand if you and OmSig tied the knot.
coldjoint

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:55 pm
@JTT,
It seems you and I have one thing in common. Izzy is a putz.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 03:02 pm
@JTT,
I wasn't the one to point out your homophobia, and you know that. It seems quite a lot of people are coming to the same conclusion about you of late.

You seem to have found a kindred spirit in Coldjoint. The two of you can spit bile and poison away together until the early hours. You're made for each other.
izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 03:03 pm
@Advocate,
Busted!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 08:19 pm
@izzythepush,
How is the air up there? You self satisfied moron.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 08:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I wasn't the one to point out your homophobia, and you know that.

One can't trust anything you say, Izzy. You pick fantasies out of thin air and fling them with wild abandon. Remember, you ARE a self confessed liar. Did you only spawn one liar or are there a whole raft of them?
izzythepush

Thu 7 Nov, 2013 02:07 am
@JTT,
You really can't face the truth can you? Don't worry, most people have you on ignore, and those that don't pay no heed to what you say.

Quote:
And now for the question of the hour: Have you ever noticed that more than a few "progressives," who have supported the gay rights movement for decades, often try to insult those with whom they disagree of engaging in homosexual acts? Doesn't this seem a bit inconsistent with their profession of tolerance?

It was Wmcjr who said that, and he was talking about you, because you've never been a supporter of tolerance. You're no different from Coldjoint, it's just the targets of your hate that are different.

http://able2know.org/topic/225167-9#post-5485339
JTT

Thu 7 Nov, 2013 09:52 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Don't worry, most people have you on ignore

That's the deception/tall tale these folks like you like to play, and few are as good as you at that game, Izzy. People use ignore like you use lying, it's a grand convenience for them to pretense. Another of your long suits.

There are those who do use ignore because they can't handle the truth. You know that feeling well too.
coldjoint

Thu 7 Nov, 2013 11:53 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're no different from Coldjoint, it's just the targets of your hate that are different.

Why don't you show me something hateful I said? You can't, your opinion and what you consider hate are just facts and the fact the undefendable cannot be defended. So you call it hate. That is all and it doesn't work on me and never will.

Waiting, putz.
0 Replies