to all the bigots here...

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 01:25 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
No, you are behaving like a petulant child and you should be ashamed of yourself. Earlier; I saw you treating the distinguished and always polite Asherman with a level of disdain (even called him a moron) that should be reserved for actual racist morons like David or Cjhsa. Even the waterboy is showing more class than you are currently. Check yourself.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 01:28 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:

No, you are behaving like a petulant child and you should be ashamed of yourself. Earlier; I saw you treating the distinguished and always polite Asherman with a level of disdain (even called him a moron) that should be reserved for actual racist morons like David or Cjhsa. Even the waterboy is showing more class than you are currently. Check yourself.

I completely disagree with you about Ash, who has been a hateful person more than once in the past. And he makes moronic statements about things which he apparently has little understanding of. I see no reason not to point this out.

A petulant child is one who whines for not getting what they want, or is annoyed over someone else's behavior ; your use of the term 'petulant' is incorrect, Bill. But, I don't really want to tangle with you, as it's useless, and I know how much you enjoy getting into pissing matches with people here.

Instead, I think I will go on saying exactly what I think about these people, and you can approve or disapprove however you like. It isn't my goal here to make posts which meet your standards of approval.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 01:50 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:

No, you are behaving like a petulant child and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Earlier; I saw you treating the distinguished and always polite Asherman with a level of disdain
(even called him a moron) that should be reserved for actual racist morons like David or Cjhsa.

Even the waterboy is showing more class than you are currently. Check yourself.

Thank you for noticing Cool

The fight is over and it's time to get busy making things better.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 02:00 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

OCCOM BILL wrote:

Even the waterboy is showing more class than you are currently. Check yourself.

Thank you for noticing Cool

The fight is over and it's time to get busy making things better.
You are quite welcome. You'll find decency will usually be recognized here... if there's anyone left who doesn't have you on ignore. Wink Here, I'll do you a square and quote you so people can see it.

H2O MAN wrote:
Excellent point Brandon, except that I don't think there are any losers.
Bush is working hard to make the transition of power go smoothly and
Obama went to work the morning after the election. Even though I do
not agree with the liberal agenda... Obama will be my president and I
will support him as best I can. His 4 years will pass quickly...

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:08 am
@chai2,
Good
0 Replies